• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fullmetal Alchemist: Yakusoku no Hi e

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strike chaos

Fullmetal Alchemist: Yakusoku no Hi he is a new Fullmetal Alchemist: brother RPG video game for psp. It was already released this month. This action RPG also seems to have visual novel elements. And I translated " Yakusoku no Hi e" to "To the Day of Promise".

http://www.bandaigam...jp/list/hagane/

What'cha think.

Erlix

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Yakusoku no Hi he

This game looks interesting, do you know the US release date?? =o

strike chaos

It hasn't been comfirmed...yet, but I'm fairly certain that it will have a western release. If it does have a western release I'd say a year or two from now, judging from the past release dates of FMA games

krexia

Translator
Awards
I don't suppose there's any chance someone here has played it and can let me know if it's worth buying...?

Erlix

It hasn't been comfirmed...yet, but I'm fairly certain that it will have a western release. If it does have a western release I'd say a year or two from now, judging from the past release dates of FMA games

Wow thats a looooooooooooooooong wait...probably by that time the psp2 will already be out or it will already have a realease date xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back