• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FullMetal Alchemist~: Seats of Supermacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Damien continued down the street, upbeat now feeling as if the day just started, but even if it was mid afternoon. Turning back, he noticed the same girl yelling out of the hotel window, yelling her name to him. Laughing, he turned back and headed to the library where the scene occured. It was a wreck, seeing as how the military had surrounded the place in such sort time...or was it short time? Time was lost in Damien's head as of now, but it mattered not, right now he only cared for finding Mitch, and that would be the tricky part.

"What did he say he was going to do today...."

Looking at the ground he continued to think over and over throughout his thoughts, and just as swiftly, gave up. He couldn't remember where Mitch was going or even what he was doing. It just so happened a military officer 'helped' him as soon as a gun bullet reached the air. Immediatly that jolted through his mind and he thought of one place. The one place Mitch always hung around, the one place he forgot to check, the Gun Repair store, where he was getting repairs done.

Turning around, he started walking into the depths of Central, where Mitch always had to stay so his gun would be repaired or have an addition. Knowing Mitch, he was having a discussion with the repair man, or perhaps, he was in the store looking around. Something fasinated him about those sort of things.

Nearing the Gun Repair there was less uproar than the library, so it was easier to think than having military officers yelling. Looking through the window he saw Mitch, sure enough getting his new modified gun, with the barrels and whatever was equiped. Damien was more into alchemy than using a tool to kill. Sitting down, he leaned on the stores brick walls and waited for his friend to emerge.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
It was about an hour later when Mitch finally woke up. Since then he had been thinking how that guy had tooken him out so easily. He had never faced anyone like that, even they day he lost both his arms. By now Mitch was at the Gun Shgop, talking to the owner of the Gun Shop. Ever since they had reached Central, Mitch had gotten known the owner and they always talked about guns.

Mitch loved guns about as much as he loved using alchemy. HE had just got out a heated discussion about which gun was better. A 45. or a 357. Mitch had won the argument for the 45. He then remembered about Damien. "Oh snap. Buddy i'm coming." Mitch said as he ran out the door only to Damien, "Oh your okay. So what's up?

OOC: Sorry for the short, crappy post. Couldn't really think of anything.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
[Sorry about these time-skips, yet i am doing one know, the exams are where the plot sets in, so i'll be moving there.]

The sun of the morning rocketed into the sky, bringing a new day once again, but today was different. Today was an important day for Damien and Mitch, as well as anyone else who was going to the state alchemist exams, as it was their chance to prove themselves. Staring at Mitch, who was obviously dead asleep, he kicked the bed, hoping Mitch would get up. Damien was actually getting excited since he would actually be up against others in a contest of, well, anything could happen.

"Mitch, meet me at the exams as soon as possible. We're already late, but they need to wait for us."

Damien had no clue why they had to wait, but it made him hope Mitch would rise faster, so it did prove somewhat useful. Walking out of their apartment, he began the short walk to glory, to the alchemic testing fields where the random test would begin. The only way they could be somewhat ready was by studying, and that didn't help much since the written exams were gone for quite some time now. Looking to the sky, he noticed the sun was already being shadowed by clouds, not storm clouds, but clouds.

Nearing the alchemic testing fields, Damien heard talking, as there was a crowd surrounded in stands all over the area. The strange thing was, he only say five other alchemists. Meaning together there would be only seven? Hopefully eight or nine, but who knew. It was all dependant on who wanted to serve the state during these quiet times.

"Yo, I'm here. My partner will be here shortly. Sorry we're late."

He stared, noticing virtually no one, so the other alchemists really meant nothing to him. Damien saw it as between himself and Mitch, but there always could be someone else he knew. Before he was a hard study boy, he was a friend to a lot of people in Central. Any face could catch his eye.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
"Oh no..I have to h-hurry...."

Malina hastily ran into the bathroom of the small house, gripping a knife in her hands. Looking into the mirror, she faced her reflection with a look of troubled anxiety. Holding the knife to her neck, her hand began to shake with nervousness. She took in a deep breath, and closed her eyes. "..here we go..." She muttered, and the knife quickly cut her long, silver hair. Seeing about two feet's worth of her hair falling to the ground, she was relieved somewhat. Looking back into the mirror, she could see how short her hair was. Her bangs were covering parts of her eyes, so her Ishbalian features wouldn't be as obvious, now. 'I can barely recognize myself...my hair....I-I look almost like a boy...' Malina sighed, but she knew she had to sacrifice this. Besides, her hair didn't mean much to herself.
Changing into a simple black sweater and a light grey skirt she had stored in her bag, shegatheredup her things once more, and began to leave the house. Walking into the main hallway, she regretfully passed the lifeless bodies of a mother and her two children.

'Wh-which way is it....?' Malina strolled down the sidewalk, watching strangers carelessly go about their lives. Sometimes, she wish she was them. "Oh, there," A large bustling crowd of people from all over Central, and possibly even farther than those boundaries were gathered around a small group of men. She slowly came through the crowd, many "pardon me's" escaping her mouth, and finally, she emerged free from all of the struggle. Nervously holding on to her bracelet, she walked up behind the group of young men, and one of them turned towards her with a look of confusion upon their face.

"Hey kid, who're you?"

"M-my name is......" Malina paused, then looked shyly down at her feet, "....Alexis Bailey. I've come to be a state alchemist." For once in her life, a tone of determination boomed in her voice.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Mitch was dead asleep from what happened yesterday. He was on the edge of the bed, almost falling out. Well that changed once Damien kicked the bed. Mitch jumped up, and out of the bed, hitting his head on the floor before his body hit the ground. He then heard Damien's voice.

"Mitch, meet me at the exams as soon as possible. We're already late, but they need to wait for us."

Mitch wasn't too suprised that Damien had made him fall out the bed. This would have been about the three hundreth time Mitch had fallen out of bed because of Damien. "You could have just shook me awake." He said after Damien had left the room. Mitch stood up while rubbing his head where he had hit it. He quickly changed into his outfit since he didn't want to keep Damien waiting.

After putting on his gun holster, Mitch put on his jacket and then left. He ran began running to the alchemist testing fields without stopping to check out the scenary. It took him a short amount of time since he was so fast. He started walking once he saw Damien and a small group of alchemists. He couldn't believe oonly this many people were taking the exams. Well he had to remember that people had their own agendas to wanting to become state alchemist just like he wanted did.

"So we got a small bit of comp. We'll become state alchemists in no time." Mitch said confidently as he stepped beside his best friend.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Justice had been busy for the past couple of days. There was much to do in his life, and also much to hide. His condition seemed to be getting worse and he was draining more regularly now. In the past 2 days, he'd killed 43 people just to sustain himself and this was nothing he was proud of. His mind kept wandering to the girl he;d met, and so during this time where he was in need all his energy was being sent to search for her. He was having no luck however. He gave up for the time being and just concentrated in his search for an answer. Time was short, the test for another state alchemist was today, and Justice didn't even want to know who would make it. That was just one more fool, who he might have to kill to stay alive.

"I hate all these complications. They are just annoying now." Being a master at what he did, Justice was inside the building where the exams were taking place, and had done so easily. He was in the form of a statue that no one seemed to notice now had moving eyes. He was well prepared to escape if it came to that, but he doubted it all together. The kid that he'd stopped before was there and he also was happy to find on his way inside that the girl was present. Justice now had another chance, but he was waiting to see how things turned out.

The kid was still cocky and spoke as so, "So we got a small bit of comp. We'll become state alchemists in no time." Justice's eyes moved to the left. The exams should be starting very soon..........

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
[ Thank you Tavi ]

Damien stared at the sky, listening to the wind which was still at a normal pace, even during a cloudy day. Typically it was a nice day compared to many others that had came, due to the rain that had been coming the past few weeks. Turning, he noticed Mitch next to him, upbeat as always, and ready for the alchemist exams as if it were just waking up in the morning. For Mitch waking up was hard, but nonetheless, they were here, and ready for the exams to take place. It was the time that the proved themselves to the military, proved they were worthy to be state alchemists, completely certified.

"We will now start the exams with Joshua Rise."

With this said, a man walked up, and went to the far left corner, drawing and alchemy circle, and pouring oil all over it. Smirking, he clapped his hands down, and fire erupted, into the shape of a state alchemist watch, something each state alchemist had to have on them. This performance was nothing special at all, strangely enough, as all of the others had something to top it easily. With seeing this display of alchemy, they all knew that they could do something better, something better than a state alchemist watch.

"James Lyars is up next."

As the talking began, Damien glanced over at a girl standing in his line, seeming strangely familiar to someone he met. Yesterday he met a girl named Malina, and there was some resemblance here that was undeniable. Maybe she was a sister or something, or who knows, but they had to be related in some sort of way. Inching over, he made his way to the side, getting closer, so he could whisper without being heard by anyone else.

"Uh, have we met before? You look really familiar for some reason like we've met."

Damien stood, watching 'James' finish his alchemic display, a steel dragon statue, which stood proudly in place. It was actually quite good, but nothing good enough to top himself. At this point, he was just hoping his confidence would get the better of him, and his display would end up being the ultimate best.

"Next up Mitch Tucker."

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Watching the other alchemists preform their specialties, Malina felt a bit intimidated by all of them. She hadn't planned on what she was going to do at all. Although her alchemy skills far surpassed their own, her lack of self confidence got the best of her. When a young man approached her, she turned, almost falling over from pure shock. It was none other than that boy she had met a day ago...what was his name...? "Damien...." She murmured as he came over to her. She blushed, hoping not to reveal her identity, and she kept quiet.

"Uh, have we met before? You look really familiar for some reason like we've met."

It wouldn't be wise for her to tell him who she really was, especially out in the open like this, so she decided to keep to her new name for now.
"I-I don't think so." She tried her best to mask her real voice, because there was a chance that he remembered how she spoke the first time they had met. "I'm.....not from here." Malina wasn't proud of herself for lying to him, but she had to for her own sake....and probably his. "Good luck, though!" She gently smiled, also trying to shake off her uncertainty of her own abilities. She needed to try her best.

Becoming a State Alchemist was an idea that had rested in the back of her mind since she began to master her strange powers. If she became one, she would have unlimited access to so much information...hopefully including that of the Philosipher's Stone. If she gained enough knowledge about the crimson stone, she could possibly become an expert at using it, and one day change the world for the better.

( ooc: short and crappy, I know. )

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Mitch watched each of the alchemist's display. He grinned at how he was going to do something so much better. He had been working on this for awhile so, he would be glad to show it off. Mitch watched as James created a Steel Dragon. He raised an eyebrow seeing it had dragon which kinda got under his skin.

"Next up, Mitch Tucker."

Mitch smirked when he heard his name called and walked into the field. He clapped his hands and slammed them on to the ground. Suddenly a cannon formed from the ground created from the earth. Mitch wasn't done yet. He could have created the cannon with one hand but he used two which was required for this. A second later, a dragon was shot from the cannon made of pure electricity.

It roared and then flew up into the air, splitting into two dragons when it got half way up. They both flew around until they started flying at eachother, colliding. They exploded and it looked like fireworks. Mitch grinned and walked back toward Damien. "Beat that." Mitch said almost too confidently.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
( ooc: Ed is on vacation through Thursday, and it seems Court won't be back 'til Monday. I'll probably take control over their characters a few times until they return. My inactiveness was due to my birthday, and I was doing a few things for it, but for now, the RP is going to be a little more slow than usual...just for a week or so, I hope. Just a notice. I'll edit this post in a little while. )

"The next alchemist...Alexis Bailey."

And with that said, Malina hesitantly stepped passed Damien and the other competetors, and covered her bracelet with her left hand. "..Alright..." Although her head was pointed downwards, she could see a few of the older alchemists staring at her, with a look of superiority in their faces. She was now on the opposite side of the area. A red glow of light erupted from her right arm, and sparks began to fly. About to place her palm flatly on the ground, a large explosion occured at the top of the building closest to them, and countless chunks of wild debris flew in multiple directions, towards the innocent people in the crowd and even the alchemists around them.

"...'the hell was that..?" The redhead teen showed a concerned expression on his face, and then turned to his friend Mitch, standing close beside him, "..you know what to do." Damien and Mitch both grinned, and ran seperate ways, using their skills to protect the people around them.

Clasping his hands together, Mitch formed a shockwave around him, and shot it outwards. The chunks of brick and rock were stopped in mid-air, and he held it there until the panicing citizens had enough time to move to a safer location. Freeing his hands, the paralyzed objects were slowly lowered to the ground.

Glancing behind him, he watched his friend handle everything behind him, and his focus quickly returned back to were he stood. Damien pressed his palms together quickly, and then raised his hands into the air. With a somewhat blank expression on his face, a white light filled the air, and the water vapor around him had solidified into large bullets of ice. They were sent all around him, shooting with precise aim, and iundoubtedly hitting their targets. The flying debris was completely obliterated. "Heh.." Damien smiled a bit, feeling that this was a job well done.

Malina watched as chaos began to unfold. Whose doing was this? She had a feeling that she would soon find out. Looking over at Mitch and Damien seemingly take care of everything, she felt a wind of relief sweep over her...but when she saw Damien turn back around, he didn't notice that a part of the flying rubble was heading towards him.
"W-watch out..!!" She nervously yelled, now running over to him. Just in the knick of time, she pushed him out of the way, and shot a beam of raw energy from the souls she had collected. The debris entirely disappeared, and it seemed as if everything was over for the moment. Malina coughed a few times, from the unknown illness that had began to take over her recently, because of the physical expenses she took. Heavily breathing, she looked upon what was left of the building, merely ruins, and saw a distant figure clouded in smoke.
As the smoke began to clear, Malina slowly walked towards the shadow in the ruins, and came almost face-to-face with someone that seemed hazily familar, as if they had a place in her memory..."E-excuse me," Eureka muttered to them as her curiousity took over her, "but...who..a-are you..?"

"Hahahahaha," The man's voice raspily rung in her ear, "the question isn't 'who', but 'what'." His hands were crossed, and he was covered in slim, black clothing. He really did stick out in a crowd. "....Well, since you've been so generous to ask, i'll leave you with a little something."
Malina had a bit of a shocked expression on her face, and she wouldn't speak. Not because she was too stunned or solitary to do so, but she just wanted to hear what information this mysterious man was going to bestow upon her.

"...Homonculus."

Saying that, the man retreated back into the shadows. Malina was left there, motionless. She had heard that word somewhere...and she knew it had something to do with the Philosipher's Stone.

"Wait, Damien! Who's that?!" Mitch yelled aloud, pointing up to the rooftop of a nearby building, with a woman dressed in black, accompanied by the same man Malina had previously encountered.
"Hm?" The red-haired teen turned over to Mitch, then saw where he was pointing to. He couldn't see the faces of the people who stood upon it, but the feeling of evil definately radiated from their location. "I dunno what to tell you, Mitch.." A nervous laugh quietly erupted from him, and he watched the two figures vanish in a somewhat blink of an eye.

Mitch walked over to Damien, and quietly spoke to himself, "What just happened....?"

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Justice was watching as finally it seemed to be the girl's turn. From conversation, he caught her name to be Alexis. She went up and he saw her using that strange bracelet again,a nd a display of sparks and light shot out of it, but at that split second he saw and felt something else. There were other people there, and from the roof it seemed, they attacked, simply blowing large holes in the celling, and causing debris to rain down on the people inside the room. For the most part, two boys, went about stopping what was going on, but using both ice skills, and electricity t destroy stones, and such that were falling, but they looked like amateurs, simply because the roof was about to collapse on the left side.

"You stupid kids, trying to show off and then you miss the simplest things." He phased himself right out of the statue, and raised his hands up. The kids had been stupid and destroyed a lot of the rocks and ceiling when they saved the others, but it was nothing for Justice to put back together, and first the dust and smaller particles on the floor rose up, and spun around, rapidly reforming int o what they were before. In minutes he was finished, and the room had returned to it's previous state, but that was just for looks. The alchemists there were no doubt shaken up by what had happened.............

Justice walked over to the girl from before and confronted her on the matter. it was more than obvious that she knew much more about the situation, than her blank expression was trying to hide from everyone, and since his ominous appearance, alchemists were also staring at Justice wondering where he had come from as well, but he ignored the attention. "Tell me Alexis, if that is your real name," He stopped so only she could hear. "I think that we need to finish our talk.........."

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Mitch had turned towards the ruined building, now beside his ally, and saw the roof of the building to their right reform right before his very eyes. "Whoa...you know what that was, Damien?" He stared carefully at the top of the building, then over at his friend, awaiting any insight. Damien usually knew what was going in in these types of situations.
"Some sort of alchemy made the roof reform," He crossed his arms, "It takes alot of skill to do that. I don't think that was one of the alchemists that we were up against." Damien looked around him, a thought suddenly striking his mind. "Uh, did you see that girl?" He spoke a bit under his breath, turning his head. He then walked off, not waiting for an answer, because he already knew that Mitch wasn't paying attention to anything else around him.

A man, whom was not a stranger, appeared infront of Malina from seemingly nowhere. She was lost in a daze at the time, so her expression didn't change, even though she was a bit startled. When he approached her, she instanly knew that he saw through her 'disguise'. The potential reason was that he could sense the forbidden power she possesed, which only few talented alchemists could do, including this man.

"Tell me Alexis, if that is your real name," He stopped so only she could hear, "I think that we need to finish our talk.........." Malina nodded her head respectively, for she wanted to talk to him again since she had ran off the other day. She felt some sort of comfort from him, since he knew about her powers, but he had no intention of kiling her, from what she had learned so far.
"Y-yes, sir," She gently pushed the silver bangs out of her face, and revealed her deep crimson irises.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
OOC: For Naomi's sake.

IC: Mitch wasn't paying attention at all just like Damien thought. He wasn't exactly feeling too good from everything that was happenning. He felt like something bad was going to happen. He always got these feelings but, it was strong this time around. He looked over at Damien and hoped he wouldn't get hurt. He then peered at the sky for second thinking various. It didn't last as his eyes veered back to the situation at hand.

OOC: SOrry for the short post. It was the only thing i could think of. Ed get your ass over here and post.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
There was a nook area nearby, and Justice doubted they would be followed, or overheard with all of the loud conversations that were now going on. He was sure that the kid he'd knocked out days before realized who he was, but that didn't matter as of now. He needed to talk with this young girl once more, and he needed to do it as soon as possible, because the bond he was feeling for her was very strong, and there was just something that drew him to her, and her face looked so serene as he started, but he looked away, so that he ddn't make her feel uncomfortable.

"Well, I'll just wait for you over there.", He pointed at the alcove, and a few people did turn to look, but the green glow that was seen faintly around his body seconds later, showed that he wasn't in a mood to be bothered, other than by the girl whom made him feel complete.

After a short stroll to the area he'd looked at, the dust on the floor also began to collect off the floor, and Justice's hand moved slowly in a circular pattern, as he formed it into a medium sized sphere of stone, that rolled to th side of the wall. It was only out of boredom, but he was sudden;y anxious thinking about how things would go last time. Justice DID NOT want a repeat of what happened during their first encounter, and he didn't want to fight any one meaninglessly either............

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
( ooc: yay. :DDD )

Malina's head slowly turned behind her, her eyes fixed on Damien and Mitch as they faded from sight. Her footsteps quickened, and she drew closer and closer towards the mysterious entity whom she had put her trust in. Her eyes were then averted to the direction where he had stood, ignoring the bystanders who had witnessed the event which had just occured. A few crowded around the alchemists, while some backed away from the dangerous scene. Everyone else besides them had mindlessly fled.

For a sense of comfort, her hand tightly clenched around the bracelet on her wrist, which she had recently found out was unbreakable by merely force. Times before, she had tried to break it. She saw it as an evil object, and it burdened her with its forbidden powers. Yet, it had managed to save her life countless times. It was hard to distinguish from whether it was a gift, or a curse.

She brushed the silver bangs from her eyes, and nervously looked upon the older man before her. His alchemetic abilities were definitely different from anything that she had ever witnessed, but then again, they shared an attribute similiar to her own alchemy. Standing beside him, she wondered if he could somehow help her towards her path to salvation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back