• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FullMetal Alchemist~: Seats of Supermacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
The boy had heard Damien ask if he was awake. He was awake alright but, he didn't feel getting up yet. It was Mitch's lazy nature. He had stayed up all night, practicing his alchemy all night long. His ability to use ambient currents in the air or his electric currents in his body was amazing. Especially the way he used it in conjunction with his two automail arms.

Finally he heard Damien say that he was going to the library. Mitch would probably going to stop at atleast one different place before reaching the library. Though if a miracle happened then Mitch might just go to the library with no stops. He sat up in the bed and hopped out quickly. He was already dressed in his pants and shoes from last night. His shirt and jacket hung on the chair near his bed.

It was not long before Mitch had his shirt and jacket on and was on his way out the apartment. The boy was ready to get down to business and start studying for the exams. Even though he wasn't gifted with the intelligence that Damian possessed, Mitch was smart in his own right. Something suddenly popped into Mitch's mind that he had forgot about. He was supposed to pick up his gun from the gun tuner. It was being modified to hold more rounds and quicker reload.

It was down the street from the library so, Mitch would have to pass the library to get to it. The funny thing was that Mitch had forgotten that Damien was not too far ahead of him.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Justice sensed an odd life source that seemed so familiar to his own, yet at the same time so different. His alchemy was on search mode now. He felt as if his very soul was being pulled in the direction where it looked like there was no one. "What is this feeling?? I must check this out. If someone is radiating this much power, then something is up." He walked back around the shelf and directly down the aisle.............

"You can't be serious." There was a girl standing there and she was deep in thought. Her eyes were striking, but they were not staring at him, but at the pages of a book, she was reading. There was something wrong with this girl, he thought. Normally he'd be able to draw upon her life force using his alchemy, but something was stopping him from doing so. Even more strangely, his soul seemed to be bonded to him more than ever and this fascinated Justice immensely. He stooped down a bit and tapped her shoulder.

He didn't want to upset her, "Excuse me miss.........."

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina's eyes widened, and the book she was so focused on quickly fell to the floor. There was a man behind her, and she could feel his hand lightly touch her shoulder. 'How could I be so careless..?' The girl thought to herself, taking a short breath, and she slowly picked the book up, and held it tightly towards her, as if it was some kind of defensive position. '....Does he recognize me? There are wanted posters all around.....sh-should I run....? Her facial expression obviously gave off the impression that she was deathly frightened. Even if she wanted to run, she was too scared to even budge. If he recognized her, or if he was even part of the military, there was a large chance she would die that day..

"Y-yes, sir..?" Her silver bangs covered up most of her face as she looked towards the ground, trying to hide her face somehow. Holding that precious book close to her, she could feel her legs almost trembling. She hadn't talked to anyone face-to-face in a long time, and that itself gave her chills....but if he was in this library, it definately meant that he had some type of authority over her. The will to live...it was a human instinct. Right now, she didn't know whether to act as if nothing was wrong, or to simply escape out the door.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The book fell from her hands and Justice reached to grab it for her, but she snatched it and held it to her chest. The look on her face showed pure terror, but Justice didn't understand what was wrong. he wouldn't deny the fact that he was very powerful, but he was hiding his power, as he always did, and a girl of such cailbur should fear no one. His eyes swept over her once more and now he saw that she was shaking..........but this didn't change the fact that his soul was reacting to her. Maybe he could use her for his cause. She looked alone and hurt, as if she feared people altogether, but his facial expression was calm and he smiled at her,a s she spoke. "Y-yes, sir..?" She looked ready to bolt at any second.

He didn't want this to occur, nor did Justice need a scene to happen, so he smiled again and started to walk away to a table. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt, or snag you, or anything, you just happen to interest me. I'd like to talk with you if that's okay........." Justice sat down and waited to see how she would react. It seriously was almost painful to look at her. Her small form was quivering and she looked as if she'd seen the face of death, and these days he wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt, or snag you, or anything, you just happen to interest me. I'd like to talk with you if that's okay........."

A conversation? Malina hadn't talked to anyone in quite a while....She didn't know whether to trust him or not, but his words were very comforting in the situation she was in. Closing her eyes, she took in a deep breath, and slowly slid the book back into the slot where she had found it. Now was the best time to make a run for it....but something compelled her to stay. Not intuition or anything of that sort -- it was a spiritual force, somehow drawing her towards him. He didn't seem normal..he was quite different from anyone she had ever met, actually. As she stared at him, she felt as if she could sense two people inside of that one body. At a loss for words, and a boiling mess of horrid emotions welling up inside of her, she slowly tip-toed to the table he sat at, and looked left and right, hoping no one else there saw her.

'As soon as this talk is over...I'll leave...and take that book with me...I hope, atleast...' She pulled out a chair, and creeped into the seat of the chair. She lookedback over into the aisle she just walked from, peering over where the book was placed, and then avarted her stare towards the man infront of her. Staring into his eyes, she felt a strange.....abnormal connection.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Library Library...." Damien spoke to himself, whispering himself on as he entered the library as if it were nothing. Tests were tomorrow, and he only had to wait for Mitch. His way of alchemy was often completely different then his personality. Damien himself was a loud boy, but for the past months, his attitude had changed to quite the serious one, as he found he had to pass these exams. It was a requirement that he set for himself. He thought in logical sense, yet in true thought, he liked being his loud self a lot more, he was hiding his true personality for now.

Moving foward, he walked to a large rack of books, looking for no specific book, but just more of browsing for the moment. Looking around, there were only about six or seven other people in the library at top. Nothing big was going on at all, it was as if the world had quieted and no threats were in focus.

"Excuse me lad... You're not part of the military, I ask that you leave."

Damien turned his head and stared at the librarien, right now he had a cool personality, so he wouldn't go off for no reason, there was no point in doing so. Smiling he tilted his head down as he walked for the door, and as soon as she turned the other way, he jolted and hid behind a bookcase.

"Dammit, i'll be getting in a lot of trouble. It's no help that i only have the help of one eye, but also in the matter of i have no need to be here. I just need to see Mitch and run out..."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Mitch continued to walk down the unbusy street of Central. What a wonderful city to live in if you were a alchemist. Now Mitch was all for silence but when it was too silent then he became a little worried. It usually meant something bad was going to happen. Nonetheless Mitch continued to walk as if he wasn't slightly paranoid.

He was right outside the library by now. His mind didn't know what to do first. Go get his gun or meet up with Damien and study for a bit. "I think i'll meet up with Damien first." Mitch said as he walked up the steps of the library. He opened the door and walked in only to see someone dash behind a bookcase. "That looked kinda like Damien. What is he doing?" He said confused.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The girl seemed to be calming down quite a bit, so Justice felt like he would be able to use her fairy easily. She looked like one of those people who had been scarred early in life, and felt like the world was after her, and now shed needed to pay a price for it. It was like he was reading her thoughts, but he could tell that it wasn't that kind of connection.

It was like their souls were crying out for each other, if he could use her, maybe his curse could be halted, or even lifted. "Well you might as well stop trying to hide it. I know you are an alchemist." He lowered his voice, so others wouldn't hear what he said next. "You even use powerful forbidden alchemy.........that involves breaking all of the rules."

He moved closer and tried to look serious. "Come with me, I can make your life easier. I can help you atone for what ever you have done. No one will bother you anymore, your life will be normal." He put his hand on hers across the table............

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Malina's crimson eyes widened. Continuing her silence, she expressed her feelings through that of thought. 'H-he knows that i'm...an alchemist? B-but how..? He's in the library..he must be in the military....d-does he know who I am? Is he...trying to trick me..? There were so many questions left to answer in her head, but there wasn't the time for that. There never was...but this all was too much. A stranger, one who could possibly lead to her death, proposed on 'helping' her, even though they had never met before? In this situation, it would be logical to deny their offer, and simply leave the building, and never look back. For reasons unknown to her though, a force commanded her to stay. To atleast hear the man out, even if she was at a high risk of being caught and sentenced to death.

"I-I don't know....." The silver-haired girl quietly murmured to herself, her head tilted downward. If she assisted him....would he really fufill what he had spoken of? To atone...yes, that is what she aimed for; what she dreamt of over the years. Nothing else mattered but that. After she had accomplished what she desired, she would gladly give herself up to the military. She couldn't keep this charade on for much longer. Her will for living had already began to diminish after what had happened to her...

As she stared downwards, trying to sum up the courage to speak, she felt a hand upon hers. Her lightly-tanned cheeks turned to a light shade of red, and her chin lifted up to see the man's face once more.
It was a good thing she was wearing gloves, because of her left hand and all was made of automail, but the rough textures and the icy chill felt from the mere touch of her hand, he would conclude that it wasn't made of flesh.
Before she even had the time to say anything, a glow with at tint of red emmited from the crimson shards embedded within the bracelet on her right hand. "Wh-what..?" Malina hadn't ever seen the enchanted bracelet of hers ever react to anything in that matter before, besides when she used certain alchemetic abilities.
She knew it...this man was an alchemist...and he had some sort of similarity to her. That one reason gave her the thought to bestow her trust in him. Maybe what he said was true...but her past wouldn't let herself trust people so easily. The only thing she could go on was his word. She was going to tell him what she had decided, but unfortunately, she was rudely interrupted....

"Th-that's her, officers! Over there!" The voice of the Librarian echoed, breaking through the silence in the room. It seemed that Malina had been spotted once again.
"Stay put!! You're under arrest!!!" Three older men were armed, dressed in the royal blue military uniform, barging in through the front door of the Central Library. Their guns were aimed at her, but they did not shoot, seeing as though innocent people were liable to get hurt. "Don't move!!!"

"Oh, no..." Malina sat still, and slowly placed her left hand, already using alchemy, onto the tip of her bracelet. "...I'm sorry.." She sadly whispered to the young man, a single tear falling from her eye, and she vanished in an instant.

Suddenly, a horde of blood-red sparks shot out at the three officers, including the Librarian, and they all dropped to the ground; paralyzed. A small, multicolored spherical-shaped pyre flew out of each of their mouths, and they all were absorbed into Malina's bracelet, whom was currently jolting towards the opposite direction. Her eyes were closed, as she was wiping the tears from her face, but she had ran into something accidentally, and fell to the ground.
When she reopened her eyes, she saw a red-haired boy....probably around her age, but she hadn't the chance to just sit there in a daze. Although, his appearance intruiged her, for he was obviously no ordinary citizen.
When she arose to her feet, she didn't bother to wipe her tears, but she bowed her head as a form of apology. "E-ex..cuse me...." Her voice was weary and shaking, from the fact that she was crying, but she quickly dashed passed him. A large flash of light ensued, and a giant explosion could be heard. When the smoke and all cleared, all that was left was a hole in the wall, and a giant pile of rubble spread about. In the distance, a young girl could be seen running as fast as her legs would take her.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The girl looked like she was going to open up and Justice was pleased. She mumbled and uncertainty and he just hoped that her answer would be yes, but things took time. A few moments pased, and when his hand touched hers, he felt that it was harder than flesh, and from this, assumed it to be automail. He looked at her, as her face rose up and stared at him.

Suddenly, her bracelet glowed and Justice felt a sharp jolt of energy and his face and left eye, began to peel away, but then quickly returned to normal. It happened so fast, that he doubted the girl noticed it, but still the reaction proved his theory about her. This girl could help him and he would help her if she agreed. he looked to her for an answer, and then loud foot steps neared them, and a voice shouted out, ""Th-that's her, officers! Over there!" Justice turned to see a bunch of state alchemists aiming guns at the girl.

They told her not to move and Justice was willing to fight for his and her sake, but she surprised him. She said, she was sorry and touched her bracelet, vanishing. Justice's face flashed in irritation, not at what she had done, but at the entire situation that was ruining any chance he had of getting help. He turned to kill the alchemists in a rage, but, before he could do anything. A barrage, of red sparks flew at the offiecer, and the woman who dropped to the ground, unmoving.

His eyes widened as they seemed to be not killed, drained of their souls all together. The girl's bracelet sucked in the soul energy it seemed, and she ran off. "Well this sucks, but I might as well." He put his hand down, and the bodies glowed green, as he sucked away their left over energies, and he felt his power increase dramatically, which he would use shortly.

"I can't believe this is happening." There had been an explosion and Justice was through the hole in an instant, but the girl was already far ahead. "DAMMIT", he shoved past a group of boys coming to see what had happened and used the energy he had gotten to reform his body structure, mainly his leg muscles and feet, and took off in a burst of speed, rapidly nearing the girl. "Wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!! I don't even know your name!!!!"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Mitch stepped into library. He wondered what Damien was doing. Suddenly his attention was aimed at state alcehmists that had stopped a girl. The girl then took out each alchemist without even trying. "Amazing." Mitch said and it was the only thing he could say. He was glad that the alcehmists weren't dead but, the girl intrigued him. Besides if he wanted to become a state alchemist then he couldn't just let a criminal escape.

Suddenly something real freaky happened. Some guy had drained them of what appeared to be the energy they had left. The guy then took off toward the hole, Mitch wasn't letting him get away. He could atleast catch the guy and findout what was happening. He dashed after the guy and passed by Damien as he ran. "Get to the girl." Mitch said to Damien as he passed him. He continued through the hole and after the guy. He clapped his hands together and slammed them onto the ground.

A wall of concrete flew from the ground infront of the guy. "Hey what's the rush?" Mitch asked with a grin, "I wanna know what's going on and your going to tell me."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Damien stared, completely oblivious to what the heck just happened. It was like a bomb exploded, and there was still an aftershock. While sitting, an alchemist tripped over him, just to excuse herself and run, blowing a hole through the wall, and running off. Moments after, another man rushed through, pushing him to a side, and chasing after the girl, and obviously, this was the part where Mitch came out of no where, just to see a huge scene.

Now standing, Damien watched as Mitch told him to do one simple thing, to 'get the girl'. He had no reason to get her, and didn't even know how to with her alchemic strength, but if Mitch told him, he would oblige. He trusted Mitch, and would follow what he said faitfully.

"Looks like i have to chase now..."

Damien jolted through the hole, as Mitch was 'buying time' fighting some complete stranger that Damien had just noticed. Within an instant, Damien put ice on his shoes, making him speed up, surprisingly not falling, but moving at an amazingly fast pace. He smirked, he was actually going to catch up, but other things happened before he could.

As Damien got closer, an old man was in his path, so naturally, he tripped, falling through the air, straight into the girl and resulting in an enormous crash, his lights were knocked out obviously, and he could barely see straight, but luckily, neither were hurt at all, neither injured.

"Um...my friend said to get you...?"

Damien spoke this, before passing out from shock.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Malina was running, but her lungs couldn't seem to catch up. She had been a bit sick for a while, so she didn't have much strength and stamina as she normally would. She was going to turn around, to see if the military --or anyone was chasing her, and it was most likely that they were. As soon as she began to slow down, something had hit her, at a fast speed nonetheless, and toppled her over. Her head was a bit sore, and she didn't bother to see what had happened just yet. Her focus was on her bracelet, seeing if it was damaged or if it had fell off. She examined it, about good as new.
When she had turned over, she saw that same young man that she had bumped into earlier lying beside her.
"Um...my friend said to get you...?" And with saying that, he had fainted beside her. The bracelet began to glow, almost in a gesture to take his soul, like most people she had come across. He was unconcious...he couldn't do anything to stop her.
"Wh-what am I thinking..." She whispered to herself, her tears still falling from before, "I....really am a...m-monster..."
She would have asked someone nearby to help him and leave, but there was no one near. They had all ran in an uproar from the 'bomb' that had gone off in the Library. This boy had been chasing her...and him being in that library, their was a definate chance he had something to do with the military. Although, it was Malina's kind nature that had gotten her into trouble the most.

"I'm sorry....you had to get involved in this..." She whispered to him, doubting he would hear. She kneeled to pick him up, having a bit of struggle since she wasn't as strong, but she had willpower. Using the three souls she had stolen from before, she let their energy seep into her, and gave her the temporary strength to hold him with ease and run while doing so. Malina had been in a hotel, under a different alias, so she had a place to take him. She could tell he wasn't hurt or injured, so there was no point in taking him to the hospital.

Walking in, her strength wearily fading, she placed him on the only bed in the room, and fought off the strong temptation of stealing his soul. Malina then sat in the chair beside him, waiting for him to wake up; tears filling her eyes.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Justice was running at top speed and he wasn't gonna stop for anything, but suddenly, some kid dive out in front of him and placed his hand on the ground, using an alchemeic power to raise the concrete into a wall. He didn't even bother to stop, but used his own alchemy to shift around the matter in the concrete and make a giant hole to run through, but after this even more things happened and by now the girl was gone. Justice was more than pissed, and he turned around slowly as the cocky kid spook to him, in a manner that would end up resulting in death.

When in a rage, there was practically no stopping the Serial Alchemist, and the kid didn't know what he was getting himself into. His voice was so annoying..............""Hey what's the rush? I wanna know what's going on and your going to tell me." He even had this idiotic grin on his face, Justice just glared at him and his eyes widened a bit as the corners glowed orange..........

There was a shift in air pressure as Justice raised his hand, and already using his alchemy skills to manipulate life force into pretty much anything he willed it too, the forces rearranged the way wind was moving, all into one spot. A terribly thick gust of wind began swirling around and was sent towards the boy. "You must want to die kid, don't interfere with people you can't handle........"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Damien suddenly felt his head aching, an extreme pain that came out of no where, something that made him fall, which was the inital reason he was unconcious. Pain that came from no where and knocked him into a daze, a dream, an unreal realm that existed only in his mind. Damien had been to this place a few times before, a gate that wouldn't open, remaining locked at all times, sealing whatever was behind it away for good. Whatever was behind that door was what peaked his interests and made him try to go further into wherever it led.

"Jesus...my head."

Damien sat up, pain seeping throughout his head, making it hard to think straight, hard to think through simple thoughts. Looking up, his vision was completely dazed, and he could barely make images through, yet he noticed an image in front of him, a person of the sort sitting at his bed side. It was strange as he didn't know who it was, but the face was familiar.

"...The girl from before...? Chase...Crash.... Oh! Sorry for chasing and tripping into you."

His thoughts were returning to him, and his vision developing so that he could see, hear, and think straight. Nothing was messed up anymore for some strange reason, the only lucky thing was that he only had slight internal injuries, nothing too bad on the outside, no blood spill. It was funny to be lucky after being injured, but he was infact lucky, nothing bad happened, and the girl seemed to be fine.

"Are you all right?"

Damien stood up, streching to get feeling back into his joints. It felt like he had been asleep for hours, but it seemed to just be a couple of minutes, maybe an hour or half hour, nothing too long. It could have been five minutes and he wouldn't have known at all.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
"Are you all right?"

As Malina sat there, turned away from the boy, she felt a bit happier hearing those words, even though tears were falling from her crimson eyes. She couldn't rememberthelast time anyone had concern about her.....Trying to compose herself, she wiped the clear liquid from her cheeks, and faced the boy with a false smile.
"Y-yes! I-I'm fine...but..are you okay? You..passed out.." Today was ending up very unusual for her. Encountering that man from earlierwas one thing, but her taking care of someone else? She could barely protect her own self. She had been in that room for about two hours or so, waiting for him to arise from his slumber. Even though she wasn't able to trust others easily, her sincerity got the better of her when it came to helping others.

Now that the problem at hand had dawned on her....what next? Malina had yet to plan ahead, and she didn't know exactly why this boy's friend, from the information she had obtained from earlier, had wanted him to come after her. There was a possibility that one, or both of them could be part of the military, but they certainly didn't look like it. There were questions she wanted to ask, but she was too shy to really bring them up. She really enjoyed the company he was giving her, but it would be best for him to leave soon. If he got caught up with her problems, he could be harmed.

"When you're ready...y-you should leave..." She whispered beneath her breath, her smile quickly fading, "..I don't want you in trou-" Malina cut off her sentence. He didn't need to know the reason why.

( ooc: So, since my last post, there's been a two-hour time skip, kk? :3 )

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Mitch watched the man began to mess with the air using his alchemy. He clapped his hands together and the ambient currents gathered together into a large shield of electricity. The wind hit the shield but, it didn't move a bit. When the wind died down finally, the shield disappeared and Mitch was grining even more from the what the man said. He heard those words many times before from all types of criminals that he and Damien had fought and captured before.

If Mitch was to die then it would happened when he lost both of his arms. He kneeled down and put on hand on the ground. Electricity surged from Mitch's body and into the ground. It went straight toward the man, ripping the ground as it traveled. Though Mitch wasn't finished as Mitch began to manipulate the ambient currents in the air. They grouped together into one very large bolt above the man's head. It then dropped down upon the man.

Mitch would've checked on Damien by now but, he couldn't take his eyes off this fight or it would mean death.

OOC: Making this last post before the time-skip. Next post will be after.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The boy used a shield of electricity to block the wind, but Justice wasn't even trying to hurt the boy. This was one of those times when Justice was simply playing around with another another cocky kid who though he was good enough to actually harm Justice. There was a reason he was called the Serial alchemist. Before turned criminal, he killed over a thousand people...............the number was just insane. Justice had killed off entire groups that had opposed him, gaining the title. After his disappearance, the number was no longer one he liked to talk about, and for some reason, he wasn't in the mood to add another to that number, this boy could get stronger, and maybe help the world in some way.

"Don't bother kid. You can't even touch me yet, you aren't nearly good enough." He stomped his foot and the electricity parted ways and moved around him. The electricity that had been thrown down upon his head, bounced away, with no effort whatsoever. There was an odd shine above his head. "Counter currents kid. Think about it after you finally wake up, good bye for now." Justice walked past the boy and using his manipulative life alchemy to over stimulate the boys brain, instantly knocking him out. There was no way to stop the overflow of body chemicals, such a task was simple for Justice.

He didn't bother to wait for the body to hit the ground, he was already down the street next to the library. As he walked by, he used more alchemy and the huge hole fixed itself, the stone and cement manipulated back into place...............then he vanished right in front of everyone........

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Damien stared at the girl, her voice coming out slowly, in battered sentances, almost as if she were a little girl frightened. To be truthful, Damien felt sorry for the girl, it was like he could tell something went wrong in her life or something was just out of place and different. Shaking his head he faced outside, looking down from the two story hotel, staring straight into the streets, wondering what was going on with Mitch. Would he be ok in a fight? They only went up against criminals, never a full-fledged alchemist. It would obviously be hard to survive.

Staring he heard the girl speaking, telling him to simply go to not get in 'trou-'. It was obvious what word was used, trouble. Damien wouldn't be in trouble. He had his wits on his side, making it insanely easy to out wit anyone when it came to battle, even if he was close to being blinded, having half the normal eye sight.

"Well doesn't that suck. I meet a cute girl and she tells me to leave."

Damien smiled and laughed, looking at her, and his mind going back and forth with how Mitch was, if he was still alive. Would he survive an alchemist of that magnitude? It was obvious who he was, but Damien just couldn't push the name out of his mind and remember who it was. Walking towards the door, he turned back, keeping his smile wide.

"The names Damien, ever need help just look for me or my friend Mitch."

With that said he started down the stairs, sitting in the lobby of the hotel, still very tired from what had happened, but still he was full of life and excitement. The alchemist exams were coming up and he would obviously pass, he had to, and Mitch did too. If worst came to worst, he would throw it, and let Mitch win without trying. He respected his friends too much...

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Malina stood, as if she were frozen, in a daze. She began to blush from his comment, and suddenly a smile came to her face. As she watched him leave, she silently giggled to herself, then ran out the door. She could see him walking in the street, far from her reach.
"Malina," She shouted, surprised at what she was doing; she couldn't recall ever yelling before, "my name...is Malina!" She grinned, solely for the purpose of smiling itself, for she doubted he might see her face clearly.
Standing there, she didn't care if attention was drawn to her or not. For once, she was honestly glad to have met someone.

Walking calmly back into the room, she shut the door, and gathered up her things into a small, black messenger bag. She headed down into the lobby, checking out of the hotel as 'Sarah Blentiuer', and then left downtown Central. There was one place where she found to be at peace, where no one else would bother her. Instead of stealing the souls of the people who passed her to get there faster, she went at a normal walking pace. Her mood had lifted, so she didn't feel as hateful towards the people she saw.
After walking about a mile or so, the number of people she came across had drastically decreased. Malina saw one or two people at best, and the reason for them being there was probably because they were lost. It was practically a ghosttown...thebuildings there were either burnt down or falling apart, and a light fog crept over the streets, like some cliche horror movie.

Taking a a left into an alley, she came across a small building, appearing to have a single floor. The doorknob was heavily damaged; no doubt that it couldn't be opened from all of the rust and dents covering the door. With the stored power in her bracelet, they door was simply knocked down with the force of sheer energy radiating from the soul. She cautiously walked inside, hearing her footsteps echoing through the abanddoned warehouse. Looking around, she saw shattered windows, piles of ash, and stray mice creeping around in search of food, but Malina knew they would starve to death if they continued living in this hellhole.
While walking, she heard the sounds of her footsteps change to more of lighter sound. That would only mean....."These..planks of wood.." Her whispers filled the dark building as she kneeled down, to remove the planks. Under them, she found a steel door, which obviously lead to a lower level. She placed her hand on the rusted, dusty handle (relieved to be wearing gloves once more) and climbed onto a ladder, heading down into the basement. It was abanddoned as well, but there were devices with technology beyond her comprehension. This 'warehouse' must've previously been a lab of some sort. Malina decided that she would induldge her curiosity later, for she had a task at hand. Walking towards the opposite direction of the large basement, she found a large, empty space. A great place to train.
She removed the glove from her left hand, revealing the automail material, andremoved the bracelet from her right arm as well. She let go of it, and defying the laws of gravity, it hovered infront of her, with a red aura surrounding it. Malina closed her eyes, chanting foreign lines she had learned as a very young girl, and the dozens of souls trapped within the bracelet were released. They surounded her, in a more ghostly version of theirpast selves, and stared at her with their lifeless eyes. "Attack..." The silver-haired girl murmured, and on command they came at her with full force.

Clenching her fists, she prepared for the warm-up of a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back