• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FullMetal Alchemist~: Seats of Supermacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
[ OOC: let's keep this alive, shall we? ]

The entire area was consumed with chaos. People still fleeing the scene, not wanting anothering suprising jolt of unfortune to strike them, while those who stayed were the obvious, alchemists. Repairs were being done in rapid sucession, and it seemed like all the uproar of ten minutes ago merely passed within another five. It was as with all disturbances, cleaned up within moments.

Damien stared, in a daze, and holding his ears because of all the sound that was going on. It was as a rush of energy had filled everyone with fear, or enthusiasm, yet it had no rare effect on him. Staring foward, a man approached him, in a military uniform, and was obviously someone notable, because he had two other officers standing right besides him. He was old indeed, probably at the end of his road, or coming close to it.

"Hello, Damien and Mitchel. My name is Roy, and I am of the Seats of Supermacy. I would like to congratulate you two, and the young miss Alexis for helping out here, and that is why I have three pocketwatches for you new state alchemists."

Damien was in shock. He didn't even get to doing his own act, and was becoming a state alchemist? Plus, Mitch was going to become one as well, and the girl who saved him would become one. It was strange; in a moment of horrific occurances, Damien was extremely happy, and smirked as he saw this 'Roy', who was obvious a veteran of the military.

"Well sir, i think i speak for both myself and Mitch when I say we accept, as for Alexis...i don't know where she went, some guy was with her and they walked off, it was none of my buisness so i did not follow."

"Shame. Well boys, here you go."

Roy handed each one of them a state alchemist watch, but gave Damien two for some reason.

"Give that to young miss Alexis sometime. Anyway, you're on a mission now. Lior, go. You'll get your state alchemist names upon arrival there."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Mitch was suprised that the situation had been calmed down so quickly. Suddenly his attention was turned to the sound of footsteps coming toward him and Damien. Mitch immediatly looked in the direction of the footsteps and stared upon the old man coming. He looked familiar as if Mitch had had seen him somewhere before but, he could have just been imagining things.

"Hello, Damien and Mitchel. My name is Roy, and I am of the Seats of Supermacy. I would like to congratulate you two, and the young miss Alexis for helping out here, and that is why I have three pocketwatches for you new state alchemists."

Mitch's eyes grew wide and a large grin grew on his face. He couldn't believe that he was becoming a state alchemists. Holding the pocketwatch in his hands felt so good. He almost couldn't contain his happiness. Before he could speak, Damien had answered for him. Mitch kinda guessed that Damien would answer for him since he knew that Mitch might go crazy with his answer.

"Give that to young miss Alexis sometime. Anyway, you're on a mission now. Lior, go. You'll get your state alchemist names upon arrival there."

"Were going to Lior. Damien, let's find Alexis, give her the good news, and then we can all travel together. It'll be found travelling with a girl for once."

Mitch grinned after he said that. Many thoughts ran through his head and they probably weren't good ones.

"Maybe they'll name me God of Thunder Alchemist."

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"It seems that you are slightly in shock, but I'll tell you now that there is no reason to be speechless. I am here for you, just as others are. I can almost bet you will be thrilled to find out that you are going to be a state alchemist very soon, then again I for one can not possibly tell you how you may feel, but I suppose my guess may be correct." Justice grinned and pulled a small piece of metal out of his pocket, and let go of it. It floated just inches from the girls face, before shrinking and twisting about. It glowed green for a few seconds, and then died down, so that it was able to be looked at.

Now in the form of a ring, shaped like a crown of thorns, the ring kept floating for the girl to take. "This is a symbol of my will to help you in any way that you ever need, and also a link that will allow you to reach me, regardless of distance, so long as you know that I am with you." The ring itself contained a piece of Justice's soul, and with this alone, the girl would be able to contact him by her alchemy powers, and the bracelet she wore. "I really would like you to come with me to break a certain curse that has been inflicted upon me, but first I need to know where you stand on such a matter."

The corners of Justice's eyes looked a bit tired, as if he'd been awake for a very long time, but also as if he was young, but his soul was far older than seemed normal for such a body. His eyes told of such pain and grief that only one such as the girl who at her age had suffered just like Justice could understand............

"Help me."

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
"A....c-curse?"

Malina spoke in a soft voice; mesmerized by the silver ring hovering infront of her. This man had done no harm to her, and it seemed that fate had brought them together to meet. If she were to help him, maybe he would also assist her in times of need.
The military had always been in a never-ending pursuit of her, but now that she was one of them, she may have been much safer......or in grave danger.

Her eyes averted to Justice, "I...don't know how I can h-help you, but...." Her right hand rose up slowly, and grabbed the uniquely-shaped ring. As it lyed in her palm, she gazed upon it, and slipped it onto her left index finger. A green glow soon after enveloped her body, and she felt a strange energy enter her. It made her feel stronger, yet at the same time a tight bond could be felt deep within herself. She didn't pay much mind to it though, it might've been something she had formed in her own mind.

Malina bowed her head down, and her face remained emotionless.

"...I will rest my power with you."

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
She took the ring, and Justice watched as the girl put it on, and as the green energy from him enveloped her, he was flooded with a wave of her memories because of the soul to soul link they now had. Justice was not sure if she felt the same thing, and he knew better than to try and look through the barrage of memories that washed over him, but at last he did ge one thing.............

"...I will rest my power with you."

She put her head down, and Justice felt that she acted as if she was nothing, and it sent a chill down his spine, that a girl with such power and potential acted as she did. "It's okay Malina. You don't ever have to put your head down like that. Not around me, or anyone else. You should know how special you are, but we are almost like two of a kind, and with that said, together can find the answers that ones such as us seek."

He turned away for a moment and swayed a little. he had not fed in a couple of hours, but as the need surged through him, the hunger suddenly died away, and once again Justice looked to Malina and knew this was because of her. It as feeling that he was needed, and that for once in his recent years there was a chance to be "normal again." "One of these days Malina, we can go off together."

He vanished in a flash of green......

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
"It's okay Malina. You don't ever have to put your head down like that. Not around me, or anyone else. You should know how special you are, but we are almost like two of a kind, and with that said, together can find the answers that ones such as us seek."

The red-eyed teen slowly lifted her head as those words were spoken, but before she was able to reply, the man had seemingly disappeared within a green glow of light.
'This ring...no doubt, his soul is inside of it. I can sense it.'
As Malina stared at the ring, the voice of the mysterious man had echoed through her head; whispering words that she had heard from him before. As the rest of the sounds bean to die down, one word rung clearly through her ears;

"Justice."

Snapping out of her trance-like state, she turned around, and saw the recently destroyed architecture built anew. It looked like the alchemists had done their jobs. If Malina had looked close enough, she saw that Damien and the other young man he was accompanied with were granted with silver pocketwatches. That could only mean one thing.
Malina walked slowly over to the two boys; a somewhat false smile planted upon her face.
"S-so you two..are State Alchemists now...? That's..great." She wasn't very good when it came to enthusiasm, but sarcasm wasn't in her nature, so it was a bit hard to tell whether she really cared or not, but truthfully, she was glad for them. She then gazed over at the redhead, Damien, noticing he had more than one silver pocketwatch in his posession.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Damien smirked, and looked at Mitch.

"So we now have something to be excited about, that's a first in about the past week. There's never a boring moment when i'm with ya Mitch, though, there is barely a time for rest as well, which is a downside."

Looking at his pocket watch, he opened it, and froze the inside solid, and closed it quickly. Anyone wanting to steal his pocket watch would be virtually unable to, since it would now be frozen shut, and with that, he scratched his name into the top of the watch, cutting in deeply so it wouldn't fade. This was a symbol of Damien's accomplishment after such a long time of study. His pocket watch was now only his and his alone, and he would honor his position in the military.

Turning he noticed the girl walking towards him, the one who saved him from being nailed on the head from the falling structure. Her name, Alexis, but she reminded him of that girl, Malina for some reason, the one from yesterday. Throwing his own pocketwatch into his pocket, he looked at Alexis and smirked.

"We're not the only ones."

Upon saying that, Damien lifted his hand and threw the extra pocketwatch to Alexis, since she was now a state alchemist as well, but there was a dilema, they all needed there titles, and were sent on a mission.

"I was told that we are to head to Lior."

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Upon approaching the pair, Malina was caught off guard when being tossed the silver object. She juggled it a bit in her hands before actually being able to let it rest in her hands. She stared deeply into it, eyeing its intricate and somewhat graceful designs, then turned over to Damien. "Wh-what is this for...?" Before getting an answer, she unwillingly was able to tap into the redhead's soul, telepathically, and read his mind. This pocketwatch belonged to her.
Before she was able to ask herself what had just occured, she listened to what the fellow State Alchemist had to say.

"I was told that we are to head to Lior."

"L-lior.." Malina had been there, yes, many times, in fact. She had traveled to more distant lands in one year than probably most people have in their entire lives.
The silver-haired girl didn't bother asking why, this was obviously a mission they have been assigned to...and in order to keep her newly obtained title as a State Alchemist, she had better go and complete it with these two. "..Alright, then.....time to be heading off.."

( ooc: ew, that was too short of a post for my liking. >.> )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back