• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKHbr

Re: Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu

In KH2, Sora found a photo the gang (Hayner, Pence, Olette and Roxas) in Twilight Town inside a box when he, Donald and Goofy find themselves in the darkness after Maleficent save their butts from the Heartless summon by Saix. Donald and Goofy saw the photo and they did not react in a 'OH! I've seen him before!' way.

Oh right, I totally forgot about that. Man, I hope this game releases soon in English, I really wanna find out all the answers.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Because it was posted on ReBirth Wings, I can tell that he's saying:

「おまえには素質がある」

"I can see you have the right stuff."
Awesome, will edit that in when I get home.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ohhh thank you for the translation krexia and lissar!!!!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Thanks for the translations Krexia and Lissar! Is anybody else having trouble zooming in on them?

Axel_Burn

I will be so HAPPPY if Terra will be at one of our greek cities in BBS

EDIT: one more thing...Did they revealed the last world which will take part in BBS?

Last edited:

BGizzles456

It looks like there's two different Mickey D-Links. Anyways, upload the translation to the last 2 pages please. Thanks.

Blizzara

Amazing!! Yay for more than just the coliseum in OC! It's about time they showed the rest of that world. It's been in every darn game for pete's sake.
Mickey as a party member! Young Hercules! A beautiful CG opening! It's all so wonderful! *cries*
I'm mildly excited about the tower though. They'd better expand on it, cause it was pretty boring in KHII.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuck yes. Anyone else see the OC scan that actaully took place outside of the colliseum?

Yup, that's the city of million troubles, Thebes alright.

And Caiomelow, there's still hope that it maybe reveal in Jump Festa this Dec 19, possibly in the final trailer or so.

Destiny Islands also didn't reveal yet, though it is seen in the first trailer. I also wondering why this month's Famitsu scan released so early? Could this mean there might be another BBS scan coming after JF?

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
OMG!! The CG Opening looks Amazingly beautiful *.*....GAHHHH I can't wait For this game to come out x3

Thanks Aloooooooooot for the translations Krexia and Lissar ^-^

kingofgame981

Awards
Destiny Islands also didn't reveal yet, though it is seen in the first trailer. I also wondering why this month's Famitsu scan released so early? Could this mean there might be another BBS scan coming after JF?

Yes, I want more. ><

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So maybe Xigbar remembered Ven (and probably everyone else) because he happens to be a nobody, while everyone else who seemingly don't recognize Roxas/Sora as Ven and so on because they haven't changed since the events of BBS.

Wouldn't know why, but maybe it has something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back