• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fuck it all hope is lost for a non-spoiled gaming experience!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Because, although we've been spoiled so damn fucking much at Jump Festa, we have known nothing about the Star Fragment! Hopefully it will be important and not spoiled to us...

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Re: Not all hope is lost for a non-spoiled gaming experience!

Thanks god for my memory lost because for the life of me i can't remember anything i read over the past weeks.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

i wish i could lose all memory of jump festa but now that i have read abotu it.. i can't stop wanting to read more ;~;

Chad92

Good thing I didn't read much about it.

XkeybladerXX

Thank god I didn't read it! I was so close to reading it but something was just stopping me and it didn't feel right....and now I'm at this thread :)

Z

Zulkir

The only thing that spoiled you was your own inability to keep yourself from reading.

....and this post VANTIAS'S FACE IS A SMILING TOMATO
A_Smiling_Tomato_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090319-182773-287009.jpg

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

we dont know about the star, vanitas' face, the reason for MX disappearance, captain justice and evil, and now we dont know anything about this baby

State

Awards

I don't consider the information in Jump Festa to be "spoiler-ish". Its just information telling the appearance of more characters to be expected, Nomura knows what he's doing.

Beyer

If you don't wanna be spoiled don't go to the Future Of Kingdom Hearts Section and if you really can't resist being on the forums but not going to the part then don't go on the forums overall.

But yeah, people who spoil themselves (such as myself...) have no1 to blame but themselves for reading. Of course there are the spoilers outside of FoKH that haven't been properly tagged and those you can blame the person but for such things as reading the Jump Festa thread, no offense, but you can only blame yourself.

Also, there are still a fair few questions, for me at least. So the star fragment isn't the only thing left for me

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Honestly, most of the questions haven't been entirely answered. But I somewhat agree that Jump Festa reaveled a bit too much, and now I'm even more tempted to spoil myself entirely when the game comes out just like what I did for Days. Then when I played the English Days, it wasn't as fun or entertaining because I already knew what was going to happen and I deeply regret spoiling myself. So chances are, I'll stay away from the forums until I get my hands on the game, since there's people who post spoilers outside the FoKH section improperly.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

we dont know about the star, vanitas' face, the reason for MX disappearance, captain justice and evil, and now we dont know anything about this baby
exactly, the thing about the baby, that IS a gigantic spoiler>_>
i wish i didn't know about it, so that when i play the game, i'll be like "woah ! a baby! who's?! whats it doing there"

and now they did the same thing with Vanitas as they did with Xion, the whole, oh look we're about to see their face! which i bet is a scene near the end.. >_>

eh the justice and evil taicho thing isn't much of a spoiler since it's part of the Disney worlds thing..

damn damn damn

fine

i wont go inside the JF thread..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That is why I don't like the final trailer before the game is released. It usually spoils everything. Almost every SE game that has come out recently has done that.

To keep myself from dying, I tell myself the baby is Jesus Christ and Nomura is wishing the fans a Merry X-Mas.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

im going to pretend that baby is like kairi
>goddamn that doesn't work nvm

im going to pretend that that baby is selphie :D
>does she have blue eyes? nvm..

im going to pretend that baby is um idk anymore alice or like.. jesus

;_;

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Star Fragment?Could someone plz explain to me what is this?

The Star Fragment is a possesion of King Mickey. Donald and Goofy know about it as well. In the recent translations, Donald and Goofy instantly thought of King Mickey when they saw Ven had the Star Fragment. Not much else is known about it. Hopefully, it will stay that way until BBS comes out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd like to say that my memory sucks and that I'm likely to forget everything by the time the game comes out, but that's an outrageous lie. Oh well, give me a few weeks and I'll probably forget everything I just read.

Oh well, for now, I'll also pretend the baby is Jesus.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
heh i think im forgetting already!

ok im not.. ;__;

i need a quick obsession rush of ff13 and then maybe ill forget.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back