• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"ftw" mishap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HinskaPetrov

for the longest of time I had no idea what "FTW" meant, I always thought it was a play on words of WTF (Like F**k the what) and never assumed it would mean For the win

so on past forums, there is always some weird posting about something, and I started using "FTW" not knowing what it meant, just my assumption. So I would have a reply like "Punching Babies FTW" or "Pig Raping Women FTW".

Then a week ago, I found out what FTW meant. Went to those sites I posted, and realize, everyone thought I was a weirdo.

I'm shamed to show my face there again :toungesmile:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
for the longest of time I had no idea what "FTW" meant, I always thought it was a play on words of WTF (Like F**k the what) and never assumed it would mean For the win

so on past forums, there is always some weird posting about something, and I started using "FTW" not knowing what it meant, just my assumption. So I would have a reply like "Punching Babies FTW" or "Pig Raping Women FTW".

Then a week ago, I found out what FTW meant. Went to those sites I posted, and realize, everyone thought I was a weirdo.

I'm shamed to show my face there again :toungesmile:

lmao Fu*k the What.

But Punching Babies FTW.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Wow. Well, the dude in in your avy seems like he would thoroughly enjoy that.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ITT= In this thread. IE, ITT Monkey is awesome (this sadly doesnt happen very often.) would mean In This Thread Monkey is awesome.

Shadukai X

Banned
raping with a pig is ftw only if the pig knew what it was doing

also drunken gold miners are only ftw if they knew what a tosspot was

(Just avoid abbreviations altogether)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I avoid internet abbreviations at the very most, since I only figured out what FTW meant last year....among other words...emo. D:

Originally Posted by Angel's Prayer:
"I haven't used the internet long enough to know what an EMO is"

Lmao <3

HinskaPetrov

Well, I knew what emo "was" before it branched off into some type of internet peneom, I never heard it called Emo til "emogame" came out, before that I just remember it being all about the hXc, straight edge kids listening to minor threat "at one time, "Emo" kids could kick any punk rockers ass, now their known to just cry, it's a sub culture made weak by the internet :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back