• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Frozen Heavens Studios*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
um...well folks, looks like this is the end. Radi and RM were forced to retire, and Disaster quit. Jade is inactive here, meaning i'm the only one left. that means, for the time being at least, that the shop is closing down.

i'll reopen it when I get some wind of some new workers. until that time, sayonara.

Bliip

BUAHAHU!!! I feel like opening the shop back up, so I am! But things will be different now. For example:

- This is going to be a very casual place from now on. I don't care if its inactive, i'd rather be able to do even just one request a year than to do none ever.

- If you wanna work here (which i don't care if you do, but mostly it'll be me here), just follow the guidelines to send your application to me. I won't hire just anyone anymore, though, so don't be discouraged if I say no.

wutevr. welcome back to FHS, i guess.

Bliip

xD coolio, now you can work on mah request xD, jk jk, whenever you get teh time is fine with me ^^
shit, are you still on that? comPLETEly forgot.....

yeah, i might try it out. but my style works better with real people nowadays, i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back