• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Frozen Heavens Studios*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, i have cs3 of ps and illustrator. i sometimes use illustrator, but im so used to GIMP that i can't switch

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah i know what ya saying, i had used gimp so much it was hard for me to give it up as well, but let's face it with gimp i dont think i was getting anybetter, so i tried PS..and i loved it :D..

Bliip

Yeah i know what ya saying, i had used gimp so much it was hard for me to give it up as well, but let's face it with gimp i dont think i was getting anybetter, so i tried PS..and i loved it :D..
idk...i took graphic design my freshman year, and they forced us to used PS. but when school was out, i had nothing to use except GIMP, so i got into it. by now, i dont think i could ever switch back.

but on the plus side, i think i'm getting a lot better, so until i hit a roadblock i'm sticking with GIMP xP

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
idk...i took graphic design my freshman year, and they forced us to used PS. but when school was out, i had nothing to use except GIMP, so i got into it. by now, i dont think i could ever switch back.

but on the plus side, i think i'm getting a lot better, so until i hit a roadblock i'm sticking with GIMP xP

Ha nice, well i never took a graphics class, but that isn't stopping me from doing what i love doing...making tags :D

Bliip

ok :) sweet

but i can't promise i'll include that little dude running in terror from the dragon xD

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
lol, once you guys actually learn the configuration of PS, it'll be the best thing that happens to you.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

Bliip

aw hell, i totally forgot...um...

ok...first off, make sure GIMP is opened. yeah, good...next lesson'll be tomorrow xD

EDIT: dude KSX, that dragon request isn't coming along as i'd planned, so it might take a while...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back