• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Frozen Heavens Studios*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

no, what we need to find is customers. WE NEED BUSINESS!!! but the mods said not to advertise, so...

but yes, more members would be nice too

Well yeah that too, that is why I've been searching for some members who know how to make sigs.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Well yeah that too, that is why I've been searching for some members who know how to make sigs.
there's not many who haven't already been snatched up by one of the other shops...

well, there's probly some... actually, someone named Arcana or something was supposed to drop by today with an app...

C

Colours

there's not many who haven't already been snatched up by one of the other shops...

well, there's probly some... actually, someone named Arcana or something was supposed to drop by today with an app...

hmm, wonder where he/she is.??

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
shuyinhavbf0.gif

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3463/shuyinhavbf0.gif

shuyinhtagcopyrg3.gif

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5757/shuyinhtagcopyrg3.gif

CnC?

C

Colours

I'm scared, Lilshiro said the Mods said we can't. idk Not too sure.

Bliip

Meh, hope we find new members.lawlz
well i asked my friend GThrax to join (cause he has Photoshop), but i have no idea if he's any good. i think he's on right now. [btw, he's still a Heartless...]

anyway, has anyone noticed that we already have more posts than Bubbles' sig shop, and we've only fulfilled one request? she also hasn't come to pick it up, that mean little girl...

First I need to get rid of Shad's sig (sorry shad D=)

Can some one give me a Kallen stock to work with pwease?
http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/44345/48896861.png

i know it's kinda big, but w/e...

Bliip

sry for double posting...

here's a new siggy i made. i know it's kinda simple, but that's what makes it Simple and Clean:

SimpleandClean.jpg

ill post the avatars later, i got 2 of em.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Dude that stock is huge. Me needs a smaller one to work with.

As for your sig, its a bit too saturated IMO. And may I suggest making the size a bit smaller as well? My default is 400x150.

Bliip

hey, sorry im so late evryone.

anyway, im gonna have to see an app if you do wanna join, Rascus.

and Crash, were u talking about my personal sig, or Simple and Clean? also, yeah i know the Kallen Stock was huge, ill try to find a smaller one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back