• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Frozen Heavens Studios*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
If you show your work, then you might be able to join, that is if Lilshino likes the work.
What'd you call me? jk :lol:

Awesome, I like this one it could be a sig and avatar.
*sighs*...did you read the entire post?
cause that's the pic we're using for the Battle of the Sigs

if you wanna enter, it needs to finished and posted here by tomorrow at 7pm

C

Colours

What'd you call me? jk :lol:

*sighs*...did you read the entire post?
cause that's the pic we're using for the Battle of the Sigs

if you wanna enter, it needs to finished and posted here by tomorrow at 7pm

lol, you know I have love for you, though I felt like being silly right now.

Oh look I made it an avatar
zexion.png

Bliip

lol, you know I have love for you, though I felt like being silly right now.

Oh look I made it an avatar
come now, you couldnt be a little more creative than that? here's my entry in this week's Battle of the Sigs:

ZexionSig.jpg

^Siggy^

ZexionAvi.jpg

^Avi^

idk, i sorta went for a lavalamp look. im not sure if this is a final entry yet, though, cause idk if the text looks right...

C

Colours

come now, you couldnt be a little more creative than that? here's my entry in this week's Battle of the Sigs:

ZexionSig.jpg

^Siggy^

ZexionAvi.jpg

^Avi^

idk, i sorta went for a lavalamp look. im not sure if this is a final entry yet, though, cause idk if the text looks right...

I like those, what happened to Zexion. The small pic, his ear almost look cut off from the side.

Bliip

I like those, what happened to Zexion. The small pic, his ear almost look cut off from the side.
hmm, i didnt notice that b4...

yeah, im still not done, i guess those are the rough drafts... but be sure to get all submissions in by tomorrow at 7! especially you, EC. of all people here, i was thinking youd be most eligible to enter, if not beat me...

the one thing i havent figured out yet is the judge...

C

Colours

hmm, i didnt notice that b4...

yeah, im still not done, i guess those are the rough drafts... but be sure to get all submissions in by tomorrow at 7! especially you, EC. of all people here, i was thinking youd be most eligible to enter, if not beat me...

the one thing i havent figured out yet is the judge...

Yeah.....I know, I wonder who the judge is too.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I think I'll take the Zexion tag tomorrow =/

Though in the meantime someone give me a stock to work with!!!

Bliip

sorry everyone, i havent been able to log on in a while. my internet time is now restricted :cry:

anyway, if anyone has finished their Zexion Sig, now would be a good time to post it. has to be in by 7 tonight!

also EC, for some reason those sigs u sent me wont appear, do u mind sending them again?

Bliip

hey evryone, here's my final entry:

ZexionSig2.jpg

ZexionAvi2.jpg

yes, i know i cheated, but i just couldn't get the other pic to work. im not even entirely proud of this one, but w/e.

btw, only a little over 3 hours left!

C

Colours

Bliip

Yeah, that pic of zexion wouldn't work for me either, so I'm just going to use another zexion sig I made.
yeah, thatd be fine.

NEW RULE FOR BotS: Any pic is ok, as long as it's the same character/subject as the target pic.

:toungesmile:

Bliip

i like em :thumbsup:

which one are you submitting? idk, i think i like that first one better...

anyway, i made more rule changes, actually some pretty big ones:

1st: You will now have the entire week to work on your BotS Sig. I'll post the pic subject on Mondays, and you'll have until 7pm on Sunday to finish.

2nd: I already posted this, but some might not have bothered to read it. The Signature that you make now doesn't have to be the exact pic itself, but can be any pic of that specific character or subject.

that's all for now!

C

Colours

Okay, but I think I'll stick with the top Zexion pic.

What is Bots:

Bliip

Okay, just making sure. So all sigs in by 7pm, so I think you should PM everyone, and give us the link to where we post them at BOSS.
alrighty then, PEON. *teehee*, i said pee-on...

anyway, everyone can just post their sigs here. if possible, include an avatar with the sig. ill get to PMing everyone right now.

at about 8pm or so, after every BotS contest on Sunday night, the next week's one will begin. i changed the amount of time everyone has from a few days to the entire week, because not evryone can finish a sig in just a few days.

i will reveal next week's theme tonight at 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back