• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free envy and Hellpark!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
OMG, Envy said that himself! o.o

Now you MUST free them, 'cause the poor victim of pwr ehboose said what happened!

Not. <.<

Btw, this thread should be stickied so everyone can see the horrible truth!

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
monkeybutt said:
=3 So, how badly do you want to be banned?

we couldve disscussed this on aim..i told you to go on....but you dident listen so now i got youre attention. and i rly dont care >.> im here on this forums for a couple reasons...GFX(even if its sucky) my clan mates, and envy and HP. i dont give a rats ass about the rest of the forums. this place is flooded with nubs

O

Onewingedangel6

Now you MUST free them, 'cause the poor victim of pwr ehboose said what happened!

Not. <.<

ur an ass joo kno that? and joor sigs sucks ass .. yes i've always wanted to say that and im sayin it now cause im gonna get banned n e ways fo stupid reasons..

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Perminator said:
Did you count yourself in STO, 'cause I guess the ability to spell comes with the non-n00bness. <.<

Newb.

im not a n00b. ive been on this forums long enough to know the differnce. trust me look around the kh2 section of the forums there flooded

envy: i know why you feel we shouldnt be part of this forum for the simple fact that you were a victim to my : oh so harsh: criticsism...i never liekd your stuff....and prolly never will....

from hp: get laid perminator

Niggga Lolololol

>.> watch youre mouth

Color Me Knievel

SuckerTheOne said:
im not a n00b. ive been on this forums long enough to know the differnce. trust me look around the kh2 section of the forums there flooded

envy: i know why you feel we shouldnt be part of this forum for the simple fact that you were a victim to my h so harsh: criticsism...i never liekd your stuff....and prolly never will....
You are a n00b IMO, and if you're not a newb, then you're a total jerk. <.<

Both sounds realistic.

And I don't care how many tags HP and Envy hated, everyone has their own opinions about tags, which they are allowed to have.

sora-the-one said:
>.> watch youre mouth
your*

HP said:
get laid perminator
I don't like STO that much, thank you.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Doucheinator said:
You are a n00b IMO, and if you're not a newb, then you're a total jerk. <.<

wtf are you ghey? im definitly not a n00b nor a jerk...when i feel like saying what i want to say i say it..and IMO youre just a noob who thinks he can make tags when he cant

Doucheinator said:
Both sounds realistic.

And I don't care how many tags HP and Envy hated, everyone has their own opinions about tags, which they are allowed to have.

envy: oh really? so ppl are allowed to have their own opinions about tags right? so why o you think i should be banned for posting my opinions about others? MY HONEST OPINIONS? i mean you said it yourself evryone is entitled to one right?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Galoop said:
no offence but i think mods can be a lil offensive
We don't like stupid people =D

Passing on "posts" for Hellpark and Ecstacy = no no. Not a good idea to do that...if you want to keep posting around here, that is.

Onewingedangel6, double posting, and typing like you are, is quite pointless to your effort.

im not a n00b. ive been on this forums long enough to know the differnce.
Stupid people that break the rules = n00b. Dur. I thought you knew the difference.

So one last time. STFU, or learn to type before you come back.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
lieksorateh1!!1!12 said:
and if you lock this it just shows youre all just scared

STFUIT, liek u noe abut dat stuff. kk? lol!

Mmmm, wouldn't it be wiser if you kept this in a private manner? Just throwing a suggestion. Since you posted this, it does seem like your screaming for attention.

ATTENTION WHORE! D:

lololol u r smrt!

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
There is a think line between honesty and cruelty. Envy, you may have crossed that line. While some people's sigs may suck(I wouldnt know which, I stay out of the GFX section), there is no reason that you cannot give constructive criticism or be positive once in a while.

If a sig sucks, there is always the chance that the person just had a bad day. Maybe they are new to the program they are using. You must take these and other factors into account before you start saying how poorly a sig was made.

文偉立

newb programmer
I'll be laughing by the end of this. Some will be banned. Some n00bs will be PMing an Admin for power abuse. The admin will be apathetic. The n00bs stay emo depressed. I'll be sigging some quotes and immortalizing this thread =D.

Color Me Knievel

Yes, but you were still spamming which not is your own honest opinions, just annoying shit.

And when you post an honest opinion you need to lie so mods don't ban j00. ;)

SuckerTheOne said:
wtf are you ghey? im definitly not a n00b nor a jerk...when i feel like saying what i want to say i say it..and IMO youre just a noob who thinks he can make tags when he cant
Maybe I can't, but I don't care about your opinion anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back