• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free envy and Hellpark!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
well some people (dont want to say names) wont go on aim to discuss this. so were bringing it to the forums.

heres the deal Ecstacy and hellpark have been banned a while back for unfair reasons and we want them back!

ecstacy got banned for posting pictures in the nonsense section of the forums. which is allowed last time i checked. seeing how he posted on the foruminsanity of the forums which is the only part of the forums where most things dont count.

hellpark got banned because he gave to harsh cNc which is okay. how can you get better if you go "omfg that tag is soooo hawt and l337 10/10"(which i hear mods say dont say that or they wont get better). you cant. his cNc can help if you look at it the correct angle, he helped me with my tags and i got hella better. so me,onewingedangel06 want justice!

mods feel free to disscuss. and if you lock this it just shows youre all just scared

O

Onewingedangel6

fugg yea ! fight the power man! free envy and hp.. i mean unban them! STO watch these mods are just gonna delete this or not even respond cause they kno we right they aint commited noffin wrong.. if it was some other noobs that posted pictures and gave harsh critique they wouldn't do noffin but they just havin a pickin wif envy and hp cause they don't like the mods.. thats wat it is ya'll racist

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Alright, you can ignore me if you wish, but let me impart to you some of my wisdom, should there be any in me at this time.

This is an online forum. This has very little effect on a persons life as a whole. If you are worrying and ranting about how unfair or unjust an online forum is, I suggest kindly that you shut down the computer and venture outside to learn about what really matters.

If those peple got banned, so be it, chances are they deserved it. They might have continually annoyed the mods and the actions you described may have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

You must realize that on this forum, the mods and admins have the final say. They have no reason to adhere to your whims nor the whims of anyone else. If they ban someone, that person is banned. The End. Simple as that.

If the mods are to lock this thread, it is no way an inclination that any sort of fear runs through their veins. They may lock it because they may, like I, find this thread pointless and not needed. They may lock it for a variety of other reasons, none of which, I can gaurantee you, will be fear.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
First off, let me just say lmfao

Okay...I think I'm calm now. Onewingedangel6, I am now, infact, proving that you wrong. I'm posting. Go me. Now, please STFU or learn to type a coherant sentence. STO, the "CnC" that Hellpark gave was not helpful at all. People don't learn by hearing "OMG you suck noob. text sucks, stock sucks, you suck" Let's not forget all the innapropirate spam that him and Ecstacy created. They were warned many, many, many times to watch what they posted, but they ignored that. The reasons for their ban that you listed, I never even heard about, so the definately aren't the only ones.

And this wouldn't be locked because we're scared, but rathe because it's spam. You're stupid enough to post this in the wrong forum. This would go in FI (because it's just spam) or Site Support/Feedback, if you really wanted to push for it. Afterall, it is said that you aren't to make threads asking to be unbanned/get somebody else unbanned.

And finally, no they won't be unbanned.

Have a nice day =D

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Mune & BB = <3

---

Hellpark and ecstacy both got banned for a couple of weeks at first, because they were spamming, flaming, starting pointless arguments and the likes. The very day they got unbanned, they spammed up and flamed over 4 threads where normal members asked for advice on their graphics problems, or wanted to get their tag rated. We consider comments like "You don't", "u disgust meh" or "I won't do it" in reply to a question, as spam.

And after a previous period of being banned, and 3 more warnings, we pull the plug on their intarweb. :)

Or at least their access to KHI.

ya we jst gota haf a pickin wit da envee y0

Shut up. They were banned because they flamed and ignored multiple warnings.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Blackest Night said:
Alright, you can ignore me if you wish, but let me impart to you some of my wisdom, should there be any in me at this time.

This is an online forum. This has very little effect on a persons life as a whole. If you are worrying and ranting about how unfair or unjust an online forum is, I suggest kindly that you shut down the computer and venture outside to learn about what really matters.

If those peple got banned, so be it, chances are they deserved it. They might have continually annoyed the mods and the actions you described may have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

You must realize that on this forum, the mods and admins have the final say. They have no reason to adhere to your whims nor the whims of anyone else. If they ban someone, that person is banned. The End. Simple as that.

If the mods are to lock this thread, it is no way an inclination that any sort of fear runs through their veins. They may lock it because they may, like I, find this thread pointless and not needed. They may lock it for a variety of other reasons, none of which, I can gaurantee you, will be fear.

mods are pwr-aboosers they just make the forum more and more strict. envy and did nothing wrong and thats bassicly pwr-aboosing.and i do go out side i know what its like.

also they should hear my "whims" because ive been on this forum long enough to relise that mods can be un-fair here. so chea suck some cheetah anus

BB said:
The reasons for their ban that you listed, I never even heard about, so the definately aren't the only ones.

dude i was on when they bothed got banned. i gave envy a thread link on a orly owl thread and posted pics. like 10 -20 mins later got banned.

HP....it was the cNc..besides some spaming..and it does help. but nubs get offended because they cant take crituque

mune said:
Hellpark sucks.
you suck

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Might I suggest you read the fourth part of my post again? Perhaps the second part as well. If the mods make the forums more strict, they are probably doing it in an attempt to rid it of people like you.

There is no need to be rude. I have been polite and congenial until this point. I assure you, Envy and Hellpark have done wrongs before thsi, and as I said, the cNc youtalked about may have been the final straw.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
mods are pwr-aboosers
Just because we delete your spam posts, doesn't make us power abusers.

also they should hear my "whims" because ive been on this forum long enough to relise that mods can be un-fair here. so chea suck some cheetah anus
I couldn't give a rat's ass about what you think. Your opinion means nothing to, in most cases, because you can't express it intelligently. Try posting something with some proper grammar, and punctuation. Then take out stupid things like that last sentence, and maybe, just maybe, your opinion might become valid in such topics. I wouldn't count on it though.

^^ ur ghey
If I deleted your post, would I be abusing my power? oh noez, i dlets ur SAPM. i r teh bad m0d.

dude i was on when they bothed got banned. i gave envy a thread link on a orly owl thread and posted pics. like 10 -20 mins later got banned.
You were on when they were banned? OMG, I can't believe it. Lucky you. So what? I was on too. And just because he got banned right after he posted the pics, doesn't mean that ws the only reason.

HP....it was the cNc..besides some spaming..and it does help. but nubs get offended because they cant take crituque
If by "some" you mean three pages of one clan thread, then another 3 pages in another clan thread, then yes, he did spam "some".

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
mods are pwr-aboosers they just make the forum more and more strict. envy and did nothing wrong and thats bassicly pwr-aboosing.and i do go out side i know what its like.

What? Do you live under a rock or something?

You're on your way to a ban, young mister.

And now you're a broken record repeating yourself.

Also, read the other posts listing what they did. You seemed to ignore them.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Blackest Night said:
Might I suggest you read the fourth part of my post again? Perhaps the second part as well. If the mods make the forums more strict, they are probably doing it in an attempt to rid it of people like you.

There is no need to be rude. I have been polite and congenial until this point. I assure you, Envy and Hellpark have done wrongs before thsi, and as I said, the cNc youtalked about may have been the final straw.

Envy: k he said the cnc was the final straw yet because HP and I didnt sugar coat how bad the tag or LP was in the first place we were automatically seen as mean and harsh ppl. the wrongs or "spam" we did was in fact spam i wont deny that but the warning were bullshit because they were posted AFTER we were banned. secondly the reasoning fo rmy ban doesn't say anything about me spamming in stead it simply says ORLY? meaning i WAS banned for the damn Orly thread i was sent and i posted a picture in and also directed at BB let him know that the spam in the clan pages have nothing to do with the mods if its the clan members posting the spam. it doesnt hurt any of you at all because its not like i or HP was going through out the whole forums saying "omg i hate you SPAM TO THE SPAM TO THE SPAM" we were joking in OUR clan thread. there wa sntohing else to do sonce the whole clan section was pretty much ****ing dea and it was a way to get some sillyness out without nescesarily releasing it on you guys....thats until a certain monkey came in and told us spamming in OUR clan thread was wrongf (which is ****ing ridiculous)....

You're on your way to a ban, young mister.

like i care.

Last edited:

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Envy: k he said the cnc was the final straw yet because HP and I didnt sugar coat how bad the tag or LP was in the first place we were automatically seen as mean and harsh ppl. the wrongs or "spam" we did was in fact spam i wont deny that but the warning were bullshit because they were posted AFTER we were banned. secondly the reasoning fo rmy ban doesn't say anything about me spamming in stead it simply says ORLY? meaning i WAS banned fo rthe damn Orly thread i was sent and i posted a picture in

He seems to not understand sarcasm or a joke.

and u r ignoring mee, rnt u? :( :(

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
STO, I don't have much insight in this discussion, but I don't miss HP or Ecstacy, I think this forum will do without 'em.

And I do think that the mods know a little more than you, so shaddap, you're only making yourself look stupid. <.<

monkeybutt said:
=3 So, how badly do you want to be banned?
YEAHZ! =D

O

Onewingedangel6

Envy: k he said the cnc was the final straw yet because HP and I didnt sugar coat how bad the tag or LP was in the first place we were automatically seen as mean and harsh ppl. the wrongs or "spam" we did was in fact spam i wont deny that but the warning were bullshit because they were posted AFTER we were banned. secondly the reasoning fo rmy ban doesn't say anything about me spamming in stead it simply says ORLY? meaning i WAS banned for the damn Orly thread i was sent and i posted a picture in

pwned.. unban ma nikka envy

O

Onewingedangel6

Again, I politely suggest you read my first post over again. You seemed to have missed the part where I stated that an online forum has little impact on ones life. A simple ban need not be treated like the crisis of al crises.

STFU that aint da point if it has impact or no impact in ones life .. the point here is that they were banned for unfair reasons.. stfu and let the big boys do da talkin

double posted so wat ? too lazy to edit other post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back