• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Four year anniversary! (Two days ago...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Hi guys and gals, this is my first thread in a while because my threads usually become awkward and fail after a day or so, lol, but I thought it was necessary to make this one because I've now hit four years (and two days) here on KHInsider!! :D

It's sort of embarrassing that I still only have a red (and stupid) username. :I But anyway...

Alot of the people I used to talk to have either left or changed their usernames and now I don't know who they are, lol, but I still love coming here when I can and reading everyones opinions and what-not. :3 (BTW, I was Lil-IBeatSephy)

So thank you, KHInsider inhabitants, for being (mostly) welcoming and enjoyable throughout my four years! :D
You guys are awesome. :3

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well congratulations on being a member for 4 years (and 2 days!)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
GO SHOWDOWN! CONGRATS

lol consider the cloud that will come in the mail (I SWEAR I AM SHIPPING IT OUT THIS WEEKEND) your anniversary gift!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Happy anniversary Showdown! Here is some cute for you to celebrate!

McHq4.gif

Back