• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Four Mysteries

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedairyfairy

Okay, so I remember Nomura saying in Another Report that there were four untold stories or mysteries left to consider. He said they were the time of Mickey's absence, the time of Riku's absence, Roxas' time in the Organization, and Xehanort's memories or past. So, obviously, Days cleared up Roxas' time in the Org., and BBS will clear up Xehanort's past. Overall, I was just wondering if Days cleared up any of what Riku or Mickey was doing while they were gone, and if not, how do you think these things are going to be solved?

TerraFTW!

Okay, so I remember Nomura saying in Another Report that there were four untold stories or mysteries left to consider. He said they were the time of Mickey's absence, the time of Riku's absence, Roxas' time in the Organization, and Xehanort's memories or past. So, obviously, Days cleared up Roxas' time in the Org., and BBS will clear up Xehanort's past. Overall, I was just wondering if Days cleared up any of what Riku or Mickey was doing while they were gone, and if not, how do you think these things are going to be solved?

I think its like this

Days= Roxas/Riku/Mickey
BBS= XH memories

thedairyfairy

Well is Riku's time explained in Days? I mean he's in it but does it really clear it up?

Amalmaru

well, won't mickey be related in both BBS and days, so he'll be covered in both games, and what about riku after he beat roxas and before kairi saw him in the world that never was, will there be a game or a side story in one about that?

duuuf08

if Riku's story is another side story made as a game (excluding Reverse Rebirth), I think it might be taking place while he was under maleficent's wing and is finding kairi and how he first met the king before they closed the door to darkness. It's too short of a timeline for riku's side of 358/2 because all he does is fight and talk to xion and turn into xehanort's heartless... of course Coded shows some side of riku's story when a scene is shown of him ontop of big ben when a lifeless kairi. Maybe coded is both mickey and Riku's story? then my whole explanation above was useless.lol! XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lmao I clearly don't. Ill read more. I just never really bothered with it much since i most likely will never play it.

They go into the KH1 journal, explaining what Mickey was doing during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back