• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Army!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

army join

• yes

Votes: 45 84.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
cloud and ninja said:
ya so we r good right now but in 25 ppl the forum shall be ours!!!!!!!!!muahahahahaahahahahah...............MUAHAHAHAAHA.............muahah.............HAH!

Good luck with that:) 255555555

cloud and ninja

i am surpreme ruler.if kawaii wannts hes second ruler and then enchanted rose and jakves are 3rd in comand and the rest of you follow along until i perfect the plan(wait till tommorow for breifing)

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Xemmories said:
Or to protect it from spam...we'll be spam fighters, grab your forks!
Funny coming from the leader of ROXAS.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OK the second in Command is here to join..:D ....Can I be called General Kawaii..Cuz that what I want..>__>...wait but I joined the we love the forums club too....so can I be a spy also..lol

Last edited:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Xemmories said:
Oh really eh? So we get off subject sometime big deal.
337 pages?

300 of which were in the Kingdom Hearts forum? Where no club should be in the first place?

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
RIDETHEPIG said:
337 pages?

300 of which were in the Kingdom Hearts forum? Where no club should be in the first place?

We weren't off subject on 337 pages, but think what you like, it was a place to discuss the altered scenes in Kingdom hearts, which is related to Kingdom hearts, if they took it as a fanclub, but whatever, it doesnt matter, we're still puting up altered scene whih is the only thing that matters, as long as the fnas are happy with our work, now back on subject...

If the master plan is to take over something that would be funny, but whatever it is id like to know..

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
>__>WTF is going on..??....why are you two agruing or whatever..your doing..about another thread?...

I am second in command in the army..

I'm not the one who started the conversation...but anyways, so what do you do? Do you like comand us? So your like our second boss...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back