• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Army!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

army join

• yes

Votes: 45 84.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OK first Xemmories off Cloud and Ninja said I could be second in Command so I guess when he's not here I'm in charge so yeah I'm the boss for now.....and yeah DT you can join...lol

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
OK first Xemmories off Cloud and Ninja said I could be second in Command so I guess when he's not here I'm in charge so yeah I'm the boss for now.....and yeah DT you can join...lol

Okay that makes sense...so do you know what we're supposed to be doing for now? Or are we just waiting until more people sign up?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
WE are in the waiting process right now....or at least until Cloud and Ninja..gives me a singal to take over something...(somehow)...So just chill and wait for more people to join..

*You guys are screwed with me and him as your leaders..lol*

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
haha..DT Its means Cute in japanese ( the Kawaii part) and Kousuke is just a name I got from DNANGEL cuz I like the manga...so it means all together Cute ramdom name..lol..

* Yes we you are all screwed..MAWAAHHHH*

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
cloud and ninja said:
at the "we love this forum club"we shall destroy it and take it as our own!!!!!!!!

oh..did i say that aloud?

Fool! Why did you put Jaxvex and I third in command and then tell us to help you take over our own club!

cloud and ninja

ok sorry.my computer is broken.so i had to use another one.well the plan is for all of us to go to other forums and memberships and recommend this forum to everyone.then they come join this army and everyone that actually got some one to join will get rep by me and some other volunteers.and all newcomers read this and now what to do.ALLRIGHT MOVE OUT!!!!!!!!!11

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
This is KILLING me. Pay attention now.

cloud and ninja (strange lil' boy) said:
hey tommorow and the next day i am going for a trip and wont be able to get on a comp.telll everyone else to.and in about 2 weeks im going to maine and they have no computers at my gramas.but my cousin has a laptop that i can get on once a week so you wont see me that often ill tell jakvex but pass the message to everyone else.thnx!

cloud and ninja

Heart's Essence said:
I'll join with the only request of a Monkey named Martha which was found in the antartica after her parents were eaten by some savage esquimos. That's all I ask for.
umm yaaaaaaaaaaa.where shall i find this martha monkey.?can you cook monkey?i mean really why would esquimos want to eat monkey?

C

Charlie

Xemmories said:
Sounds evil...and i love evil...count me in

-I agree & besides it's a fun idea for people to get involved in-so you can definately count me in

+If you don't mind-you can consider me as your army's personal Military Asassin, specializing in asassination & military warfare
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back