• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Army!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

army join

• yes

Votes: 45 84.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
kao-chan said:
I didnt make my current sig. lol, oathy did xD
Im not that good at graphics anyway, but here are two versions of one sig for the army =O....one is a bit brighter. xD

v.1.0
armyv2.png

v.2.0
armyv1.png

That sig is awesome!!! Really good job lol

C

Charlie

Mickxey said:
They're gaining members. One of our own joined them.*cries*

-Yea I noticed that, but you need to remember that only ONE of our members joined them-Not the whole lot of the percentage that we have.

& Also-I think that there maybe a couple of ways that we could end this little war-
But first of all, we need to be clear of why we started JOINING this in the first place, &-And what the main goals of are army are before we decide to do anything to put ourselves out there again

-I know that we already have sub-threads talking about this, but I want to hear all of your own personal reasons-It'll probably shed light to the point where we can end all of this & finally just call it a day

C

Charlie

Kawaiikousuke said:
kao-chan Nice site....I cant wait to see the finish product...and Beauxxx I say we use the Sig..unless someone else objects..>_>
-Okay, the signature is officialy approved by me
:cool: Like I said, BEAUTIFUL job

I joined this Army because it was talking about keeping this Forum ALIVE, which I greatly wish to do. There was never mentioned anything about fighting within the forum (Who cares about the Anti-Militia, there's always something against everything) which would be COMPELTELY against the reason we started this. We want to keep the forum ALIVE not cause it further grief, and kill it slowly from the inside, for pete's sake!!

So yeah... That is why.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
angel nobody said:
hmm what are we doing all we all worring about is our sigs and all and we dont use them alot and by the way what are we going to do when the other fanclub quits?

They'll quit when they've killed us but thats not going to happen. If we do what we were doing in the first place maybe they'll lighten up a little and leave us alone.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
TO Beauxxx I joined out of the pure instantiy that is Cloud and Ninja nad I wanted to help the We love the Forums....and I CN thought of this so I joined...I have more reason..but I have to put htem later..I'll be back as soon as possible..

Genaral Kawaii signing out(again)

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Seriously, because of this so called "war" we are causing more crap to fill the forums, which is precisely what we wanted to stop.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Kawaiikousuke said:
TO Beauxxx I joined out of the pure instantiy that is Cloud and Ninja nad I wanted to help the We love the Forums....and I CN thought of this so I joined...I have more reason..but I have to put htem later..I'll be back as soon as possible..

Genaral Kawaii signing out(again)

Alright Kawaii see you when you get back.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
angel nobody said:
well ive been thinking hmm i think ill Quit. But i wont join the other armies.well sorry and bye:(

well we still need you at WLTF club remember that.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Awwww... angel nobody plz don't quit! At least think about it! Plz?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Look at it this way. we're controlled by the WLTF club. The more people we have there, the more organized we'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back