• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Foretold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

i was recently re-watching the KH2fm+ secret ending(cuz its awesome)
and I noticed something.......

At the end where Mickey comes out watching the newly summoned
Kingdom Hearts,the texts that appear say something peculiar:

The fate of all is inevitable,Each of their fates

This is a hint that Mickey will have,if not, a short scenario

I mean look.the camera is on Mickey and the texts say "each of their fates"
implying Mickey plays a bigger part in this game.

And there's the whole boxart thing, but I made a thread like that days ago --_

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Just because he's a big part of the game doesn't mean he will have his own scenario, but I am sure Mickey also has a fate.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Just because he's a big part of the game doesn't mean he will have his own scenario, but I am sure Mickey also has a fate.

Zeagal is right. And we already know that he will play a big part in the game. He is a D-Link character for Aqua. (She is the only one that we know so far that can D-Link him, but I bet Ven and Terra can too.)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yeah his important but i dont think they will make a scenario

jshields818

Website
www.darkenedreflection.webs.com
yeah, i dont imagine that the UMD could even fit Mickey as a story. And itd be weird if you only played as him for like 5 minutes...(even though it was awesome playing as riku for five minutes in KH2) XD

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Zeagal is right. And we already know that he will play a big part in the game. He is a D-Link character for Aqua. (She is the only one that we know so far that can D-Link him, but I bet Ven and Terra can too.)
He is also a party member in Radiant Gardens.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
Why do people keep making threads about this? There is not going to be a Mickey sceneraio.

i agree he already has a big enough role, there wouldnt be a need for it

unless they left like major holes in his story, wich they have done enough of already >:l

Jumpcolour

The way you put it, it seems thatVanitas and MX would have a scenario(each)
But no they don't have one, nighterndoes Mickey

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Of course everyone has a fate. You have one, I have one, everything and everyone has a fate. You can't not have one.

To continue: "The fate of all is inevitable. Each of their fates pass through and gather together."

Why you didn't include that last bit, I don't know, but it tells you that everything and everyone has an unavoidable fate, and all of these fates will eventually come together, telling you that there's is something connecting everyone together.

And connections play quite an important role in the KH series, like with the seashell charms representing bonds that can transcend even time and space (that was just a coincidental choice of words, not a YGO reference).

So, while it would be nice to have a Mickey scenario, it is doubtful whether it is included in BBS. He's explained everything he's been doing in his brief cameos throughout the series or you've heard it from other people. It doesn't really have to be elaborated on.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
There has been quite a lot of threads about this.

I will say that Mickey will most likely not have a scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back