• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For the Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water_Bender

Why isn't this game comming out on the Wii? Or something else besides/including a hand held device?

Last edited:

Water_Bender

Lame. I don't want to go buy a hand held device just for this game(Although it is tempting). Mabye another Kingdom Hearts will come out for something other then the PSP/DSI/DS. I am sure if it was made for both they would make much more money.

Last edited:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
because it already came out ON the DS. . .IF they'll make a KH on Wii. .it will probably be a side story before/after KH3. .or something like that. .

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
. . .

That's like asking why halo didn't come out on the game boy advanced. It wasn't made for the wii. It was made for the DS.

And you can always emulate the game, if you're that sad about not having it.

Water_Bender

Yea, I guess, but none of the Halo games were never made for a hand held. While some of the Kingdom Hearts were and weren't.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Because the DS and Wii are two completely different things; a DS Days game and a Wii Days game would have been drastically different games. A KH Wii exclusive could do more justice, to be honest.

If it helps though, buy a DS for other games too. Its library in general may be god-awful, but there's plenty of gems within.

A

Azrael

A Wii Days would do more justice but require more work and have more expectations.

A Re: Days would be perfect for the Wii or even another spinoff.

rascus213

A KH Wii exclusive could do more justice, to be honest.

true, since more ppl own a wii than a ds, but this woulve made it a "counsel" game and probably wouldve taken too long, plus se does have their limits, i think more ppl own a ps2 and a ds than a ps2 and a wii, but thats just my opinion

Water_Bender

I just said Wii, becuase some of the other came out on Game Cube and stuff, but any console would have worked.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I just said Wii, becuase some of the other came out on Game Cube and stuff, but any console would have worked.
Like ps3? I can imagine a re:days for the ps3, but you better sit up and wait for it son, cuz its gonna take a long time.You can just go with the flow and buy yourself a brand new Nintendo DSi so you can play days.
IMO you should change the name of the thread to "kh days for consoles?" cuz the wii idea is gonna get trashed to no end.

A

Azrael

true, since more ppl own a wii than a ds, but this woulve made it a "counsel" game and probably wouldve taken too long, plus se does have their limits, i think more ppl own a ps2 and a ds than a ps2 and a wii, but thats just my opinion

100 million DS

50 million Wii

Agruement phail.

Fatehehhhh

Yeah, I wish. XD

But yeah, this isn't going to happen. Kingdom Hearts in general for Wii, however, is a definite maybe. Nomura is considering making a KH project for Wii.

Water_Bender

If only they stuck to one system, but I will most likely end up buying an Nintendo DS or DSI enventually.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i have a ds lite, my brother has a dsi -_-
ugh they need more for the ds cus if they dont make anymore games for psp or ds then after bbs theres nomore kh for me
btw water bender what pic is that who is it?

KHADDICT1

i read an article about the making of KH for the Wii. If its true it'll be freking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back