• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Footage from Tokyo SkyTree Event includes preview of Chikai Orchestrated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Oh God the music, that brought me to tears. Such a history of the series and soon the Xehanort saga will come to an end.
Heh, I'm the same height as Sora. That makes me feel somewhat better about myself. XD

Seadrin

Awards
Wow! Such an awesome event! Congrats to all those who can make it out, it looks really special. And, getting seeing all this new footage! Thanks to those who are willing to share it with us!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The only thing that's too short in this thread was that "Chikai Orchestral" preview. I've waited and now I need it. ;_;

It is nice to get a glimpse, though. Must be fun to be a KH fan in Tokyo right about now.

Meanwhile our local Gamestop has one little poster for this game tucked in the corner of a window and the sweepstakes standee that's positioned so it can't even be used to take a photo as intended.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
More than anything, I find it interesting they chose for the subtitle/translation to be "Radiance and Shadow" rather than the literal Light and Darkness. Trying to be fancy for Tokyo Skytree.

Ansem: Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with the power of Shadow... Supreme Shadow...

Sora: You're wrong! I know now, without a doubt... Kingdom Hearts is Radiance!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spockashort, indeed. It’s sad because all of the men in my family are tall but I got the short gene from the women of my family. Thus, I’ve mastered the skill of looking tall by wearing heels (even at home; except when I’m at work).
At least you can take advantage of tall people by having them reach stuff for you~
Heels, the height equalizer. I'm always envious of people who can wear heels and not fall over. I lose all balance when trying them. XD

KH1 Sora was a tiny baby at like 4’something so he was probably at your boobs when he was 14, at least.
I take comfort in knowing that.

More than anything, I find it interesting they chose for the subtitle/translation to be "Radiance and Shadow" rather than the literal Light and Darkness. Trying to be fancy for Tokyo Skytree.

Ansem: Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with the power of Shadow... Supreme Shadow...

Sora: You're wrong! I know now, without a doubt... Kingdom Hearts is Radiance!
Riku: "SHADOW!" *transforms into Shadow the Hedgehog*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can’t stop listening to Chikai...

At least you can take advantage of tall people by having them reach stuff for you~
Heels, the height equalizer. I'm always envious of people who can wear heels and not fall over. I lose all balance when trying them. XD

I can and I always do xD Haha when I accidentally wear heels to work, I have to climb ladders sometimes and my coworkers always freak out about it. Take me out if my heels and I’m unstable and prone to falling.

It’s just a matter of practice and finding the right style. Eventually your center of balance finds itself.

shady543

Awards
In regards to the talk about Sora's height, I love how I'm taller by 1 diddlying cm, or basically the same height. It's great. And yeah I wear heels a lot too, heeled winter boots that make all the noise is a huge mood for me, and I still feel short even with heels.
It also feels great since it means I'm able to see how tall I would be compared to the other characters and NPCs just by looking at Sora.

And as for Vanitas, I'm fairly sure Ven is taller than Sora and Vanitas would most likely be Ven's height. Vanitas is probably around 165cm maybe, which is hilarious considering the BBS intro made him seem like an ultra tal boi and he keeps on shrinking since then.

LostArtist

Awards
In regards to the talk about Sora's height, I love how I'm taller by 1 diddlying cm, or basically the same height. It's great. And yeah I wear heels a lot too, heeled winter boots that make all the noise is a huge mood for me, and I still feel short even with heels.
It also feels great since it means I'm able to see how tall I would be compared to the other characters and NPCs just by looking at Sora.

And as for Vanitas, I'm fairly sure Ven is taller than Sora and Vanitas would most likely be Ven's height. Vanitas is probably around 165cm maybe, which is hilarious considering the BBS intro made him seem like an ultra tal boi and he keeps on shrinking since then.

this thread seems to confirm vanitas is taller than sora https://forums.khinsider.com/birth-sleep/177652-vanitas-height.html
vanitascomparedtosora_zpsb11698d5.jpg

But it may be just be inconsistencies in between games, like lingering will's height.

or it could also be dem heels, yas slay vanitas
vanitascomparedtosora2_zpsed6de3f1.jpg

Back