• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Foods you simply choose NOT to eat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
I would/do eat almost anything. I wouldn't want to pop a kangaroos testicles in my mouth, but I'm not fussy. I often eat vegetarian or vegan when I'm at home as my Mrs. is vegan, so it's just out of convenience. When at meals, or at work, or out and about I will eat fast food, seafood, any meats, veggies, spicy Korean foods. I'm quite a big lover of food and I cook very well, and I appreciate all different kinds of food on my plate.

I also sometimes enjoy exotic meats. Anyone ever been to Shaka Zulu in Camden, London? I've eaten ostrich, zebra, crocodile, boar, and more. I ate horse in Japan, which was rather delicious.
Was that a simpsons reference right there? "I couldn't handle eating any more Kangaroo testicles".

brishan5412

Awards
-Seafoods/shellfish, I just don't really like it. It's not bad but it's just meh
-Onions, UNLESS it is incorporated in the food wella where you generally won't notice it.
-Hot dogs, do I need to explain?
-American Cheese, its the fakest cheese out there. I love cheese but I like real cheese.
-Steaks, I like the flavor of the meat when it's marinated right but I don't like the texture or chewiness of steaks themselves, which is probably a result of how cooked it is. But I also think that they're WAY overpriced.
-McDonalds(everything) but specifically their sausage and egg breakfast sandwich. When I was little I had one, got sick right afterwards... never again... same goes for cream cheese. I got sick from eating cream cheese when I was also little and I've never had an appetite for cream cheese again.

Beyond that it really just would be foods that I don't like.
By the time I was eight, I started wondering what 'hot dogs' were made out of. And with my imagination at eight years old, I thought they were made out of squirrels. lmao. I know they're not made out of squirrels, but as a kid, I was horrified by my own imagination. The other reason I don't like hot dogs is because, some of the brands keep the skin portion on them, and it's always chewy to me. Therefore, I stick to burgers whenever it's an option. Chicken breasts & grilled cheese sandwiches is something I simply don't like to eat. I don't particular like the taste of either of them.