• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Foods you simply choose NOT to eat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
I would/do eat almost anything. I wouldn't want to pop a kangaroos testicles in my mouth, but I'm not fussy. I often eat vegetarian or vegan when I'm at home as my Mrs. is vegan, so it's just out of convenience. When at meals, or at work, or out and about I will eat fast food, seafood, any meats, veggies, spicy Korean foods. I'm quite a big lover of food and I cook very well, and I appreciate all different kinds of food on my plate.

I also sometimes enjoy exotic meats. Anyone ever been to Shaka Zulu in Camden, London? I've eaten ostrich, zebra, crocodile, boar, and more. I ate horse in Japan, which was rather delicious.
Was that a simpsons reference right there? "I couldn't handle eating any more Kangaroo testicles".

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Shrimp🦐. I've never been a fan of shellfish in general, but with shrimp specifically, the smell of it makes me nauseous and gives me a headache. So I can't even stand being near it, let alone want to eat it.

Back