• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FM, Did Axel have a heart or didn't he?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7_Arch_Angels

Was it really Axel's teardrop? Or was it Roxas'? Or it can also be Axel's ixe melting (Though I myself not sure it was)... :)

a.x.e.l

it was axel's...roxas was already disappearing and axel looked like he was about to cry anyway...and i remember people saying that you can see the tear on his face when actually playing the game, i.e. HQ. the videos of the scene on youtube etc aren't incredible quality, so you probably can't see it there, but i know i've also actually seen it somewhere.

XkeybladerXX

Wow, I've never seen that video before, Is it really Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, because I thought it had no Voice Actors for the extra scenes..I'm confused.

AxelsVirtue

I've long believed that Axel, Roxas and Namine have hearts of their own. Most people seem to assume that the memory of having a heart is what causes the seeming emotions. However, the one point in which this was described in game, Saix said that those memories allow them to know how a heart can be manipulated. He said nothing about causing an illusion of actual emotions. Thus, for those emotions displayed by Axel, Roxas and Namine to be the result of simple memories they would have to be faked. Yet, they clearly feel those emotions, without any pretending.

Last edited:

AxelsVirtue

You know, now that I'm seeing this scene a second time, but this time after playing Days. I have to wonder how different it might have been if they where actually able to remember Xion.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I've long believed that Axel, Roxas and Namine have hearts of their own.
Axel's notably different in that sense though as he only feels like he has a heart when he is around Roxas. Thus it has also been speculated that rather then him having his own heart, Axel experiences emotions through Roxas.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Anyone else remember the scene from RE:CoM where Axel laughs [obvious possible sign of emotion] and then he looks up and says "I'm actually enjoying this, wow, you guys are something else."

This helps support the theory. Tell me what you think

EDIT: notice one more thing... Roxas was nowhere near Axel at this time

Zeagal

Lick It Good
With that specific example it is far harder to say that is genuine emotion unlike the case with something such as a tear.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Almost all the Organization members laughed at one point in time and they all were fake or rather sarcastic in their sound suggesting that it wasn't genuine.

AxelsVirtue

Axel's notably different in that sense though as he only feels like he has a heart when he is around Roxas. Thus it has also been speculated that rather then him having his own heart, Axel experiences emotions through Roxas.

And what about the emotions he felt around Namine?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
But Axel was the only one who seemed surprised when he laughed, and as you said the others were almost all fake or sarcastic. and the quote where he said "you guys really are something else" is very interestiing
I have no real answer to that as I do not recall this cutscene and could be from some area I've yet to reach. I will say though that it could just be your interpretation that he was surprised or perhaps that he can feel some emotions depending on his proximity to Roxas and/or Sora.

And what about the emotions he felt around Namine?
Enlighten me as to those emotions. I have not played Days yet nor finished Re:COM.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
I have no real answer to that as I do not recall this cutscene and could be from some area I've yet to reach. I will say though that it could just be your interpretation that he was surprised or perhaps that he can feel some emotions depending on his proximity to Roxas and/or Sora. .
Yeah its very close to the end of the game so you're probably not there yet.

Enlighten me as to those emotions. I have not played Days yet nor finished Re:COM.
I havent played Days yet either but in RE:CoM [/Spoilers] Axel lets Namine go from the Org. to be with Sora

In fact this is right before the scene where he starts to laugh.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
First off I still am skeptical that these 'emotions' would in fact be genuine. Secondly, was Sora not in the room during the Namine scene?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
1. Answer to thread: No.
2. Why? Cause he even said so: "made me feel like I had a Heart"
3. It would've been made a bigger deal like Roxas's is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back