• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Welcome back, DS! :D Livi missed you. ;-;

Omg guys I FINALLY FINISHED IT. YAY.

Chapter 24~*

Taro stared at the door in disbelief. Did Ryu just walk out on him? Being as arrogant as he was, something like that was usually something he would do. Why was that girl so intent on doing the right thing? She certainly didn’t act like it before.

You do realize she just ran off to get skewered while you are merely standing here? a sarcastic voice in his head reminded him. Snapping out of his little world he immediately burst through the door and ran in the direction of the ballroom, his adrenaline racing as his anxiety increased.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Growling with clenched teeth, Larxene stood up and charged for the girl who was now attacking Zexion and Demyx. Taking this as an opportunity, she struck out in a flurry of lightning and kunai, not even stopping to catch her breath. Lila staggered back in pain and breathlessly tried to parry the vicious attacks.

Deciding that it was Larxene’s battle now, Zexion and Demyx ran over to where Axel was ferociously battling. The pyro was barely avoiding Masaru’s attacks, and the man didn’t even have any weapons! Zexion noticed the blade attached to his belt, but the muscular man didn’t seem to need it.

With one swift punch Masaru sent Demyx and Axel flying, but Zexion dodged with ease and struck back just as violently. Roxas seemed to appear out of nowhere and join him, but Zexion couldn’t help but feel as is Masaru was avoiding him. Or was it just his imagination?

A door flinging open caused everyone to take their attention off of the battle and at the flustered looking girl at the door. Axel recognized the violet tinted hair and elbow blades from the girl he saw in Hyaline.

She shot Lila and Masaru a disgusted look before joining the fray between Larxene and Lila. Axel thought the girl was probably outraged they had come two against five. He glanced at Roxas, who seemed a lot angrier than before, it was unlike him to be like this during a fight, but Axel stopped thinking about it and got back up on his feet, tossing two flaming wheels at their attacker.

Ryu shot a look of outrage at Lila. “Just what the hell did you two think you were doing?! You honestly think you could take them down two to five?!” she hissed, her eyes narrowed.

Lila shook her head as she narrowly missed being stabbed in the eye by Larxene’s sharp weapons. “You don’t understand, Taro couldn’t have killed Xagurion, it just..doesn’t make sense..” she hissed back, her eyes narrowed.

“What? Of course he killed him! You saw it didn’t you?” said Ryu in disbelief. It was hard to argue while trying not to get repeatedly stabbed or zapped, but they barely managed to pull it off.

Lila didn’t have time to reply as a stinging pain filled her arm. She looked down and saw blood dripping down her arm, and her temper immediately flared.

“Sorry ladies, maybe you can talk later after I kick your ass?” smirked Larxene as the three immediately got back into battle.

Back on the other side of the room, Axel was on all fours, panting as blood trickled down his chin, he looked up at the smirking Seeker and then back at the others. Zexion was on his knees and looked equally exhausted, as did Demyx. Things weren’t looking good at all, he couldn’t believe this man actually had the strength to take them all down like that.

Then time seemed to slow as Masaru whipped out his blade and looked ready finally finish them off, then what looked like a keyblade stabbed through his chest. Axel froze. He heard a cold voice that sounded nothing like Roxas echo through the room.

“You insolent fool. I never said to kill them.” it hissed and the keyblade withdrew from the bulky man’s torso. Axel watched as he fell and he slowly evaporated into nothingness. That couldn’t have happened! He thought Roxas was down with the rest of them..

“R-Roxas..” stuttered Axel as he stared at his friend in shock. Roxas ignored him and walked over to where Lila, Ryu, and Larxene were still fiercely dueling, and he looked away in time to hear a shrill cry come from what sounded like Lila. The hell was he doing? Roxas never had the strength, nor the will to strike someone down like that.

Then everything sped up, the door flew open yet again and Taro gaped as he saw Lila fall and Ryu stand over her, petrified. The kid who had done it didn’t look the least bit remorseful, and none of it made any sense. But all he cared about now was Ryu, running in front of her, he took out his blade and pointed it at the keyblader.

“Get the hell away from her! What have you done?!” he bellowed as he stared in shock at the fallen Masaru and Lila.

“My job. They weren’t supposed to kill Axel or anyone else here. That’s for me to handle. I thought you knew that son.” smirked the cruel voice who knew that voice too well.

"You're not...Xagurion?!"

~*~*~*~*~

OMFG NUWAI.

Can I say plot twists FTW?

And, I be going on vacation so I won't be here for like, four days. D: Which means chappie sometime next week.

Bye guys! <333

Haku

<3
Great chapter cliffhanger o_O, but I'll wait for your return to see how it resolves.

KeybladeK 35

HOLY F***ING HELL!!!!! Xagurion was Roxas the ENTIRE TIME!!!! DAMN!!! O_O

Awesome chapter and cliffhanger Oathy, I was completey surprised O_O

Your going on vacation, where ya going XD

I

The Show Must Go On
Oooo, Oreo, I spot my influence in the best of places here *kukukukuku* I would have commented sooner, but my compy's internets died yesterday because some idiot cut our cable line *shakes fist in anger at the idiotic peoples of the world*

I know what's happening neeeeext! *cackles insanely*

I

The Show Must Go On
...Lokeh squeak toy?!?!?!?!?!!?! :D DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT!

But what if Oreo hurts me because I spoiled?

I shall ponder this. Loki toy now, monneh later.

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Damn, Snowy just revealed she has a pimp hand too. I'm so proud yo *dabs eyes with handkerchief* Don't worry dear, she's not selling Loki sqeak toys, 'tis just a promotional item :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back