• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeK 35

XDXD Great chapter Oathy, oh and great sig BTW, I love Kon X3

Poor Axel, he sounded pathetic when trying to cover himself XD poor Taro does'nt know what to do

Snowdog: I like your Tifa sig X3

I

The Show Must Go On
Yay! I can't help but feel so proud of my little Oreo-cat! Ya, we were up until like, 01.00(EST) trying to come up with the most beautiful thing ever! And it is working! *dabs eyes on handkerchief*

Okay, yo, as Oreo reminded me last night, I am the official spam guard of this thread, and I'm cracking down! (Honestly, when I was looking for one of the chapters last night, I couldn't find it because of all these pages of fluff and Taro fangirling) It's going to stop. Now. When you comment, you comment on the story. No more posts for the sake of figuring out who has Taro and who gets him when. When you post, it is story related (no, Taro fangirling is not considered story related, I'm sorry, no).

This has been an official ordinance put in effect by Kya Incandescenza, Official Oreo Spam Guard, August 2 2007.

Lol.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ Aww no it's not. It's basically everyone here. xD Even I spam sometimes if I get too lazy. :/

Pwnsome chapter. I wanted Larxene to do some serious ass-kicking >.>

<3

Lol. Don't worry. She will. :D You could tell by how pissed she was. xD

*high fives Kya* Plotting skills ftw. 8D Thank you Kya. <33

I

The Show Must Go On
Oreo is right, it was directed at the thread stalkers in general... that is, unless you want it to be directed to you... we can arrange that :3

Lol... I've always wanted to be a mod ♥

Chapta chapta chapta! Oreo, I'm coming over so we can do more recon!

I

The Show Must Go On
OML GET THE THREAD OFF THE SECOND PAGE! *bumps*

Okay, I know this is spam, and I said no spam, but I just got a new parakeet! *squees* PICTCHA GET!<---- the blue one. Her name is Safaia (For those who don't know, the green one is Moriko, I've had him for a while now)

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Lol. Yes I have the whole plot figured out. :D I'm so happy.

But Livi will be at the beach today, so the chappie might be up tommorow or sometime.

Bye friends! D:

I

The Show Must Go On
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF THE THIRD PAGE! WHY IN THE WORLD IS MY FS ON THE THIRD PAGE?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! *spazzes*

Oooo, so, now that today is tomorrow, does that mean that Oreo will have a chapter for us today?

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF THE THIRD PAGE! WHY IN THE WORLD IS MY FS ON THE THIRD PAGE?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! *spazzes*

3RD PAGE? WHAT THE *insert non-KHI-friendly word here*

And 'tis OK with me that you don't have the chappie up yet. Just get it up sometime in the near future. Oh, and make it stress-free. With a cocktail on the side.

OK, kidding about the cocktail part. =P

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
O_O....I MISSED IT ALL!!!! IM LATE!!!! RAWr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SMACKS HEAD AGAINST DESK* I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED ALL THE ANGST...ALL THE FLUFF....THE FIGHTING....THE FLUFF!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man....i need to get online more...sorry for missing most of it oathy......BAD DS...BAD BAD BAD....

OHH...wait...someone mentioned REno...wheres all my hot red headed peoples?? *goes searching for axel and reno plushies while grabbing demyx and zexy plushies as well* YAYNESS FOR PLUSHIES........

ANYWHO....GREAT JOB!!! YAY FOR ANGST!!!!! YAY FOR FLUFF....no...DOUBLE YAY FOR FLUFF!!! WOOT!!! *gives out giant chocolate chip cookies* sorry im late....DS IS BACK AND IN ACTION!

I

The Show Must Go On
^All that CapsLock-ing just scared away my bunny slippers, yo.

Okay, Oreo. I shall wait. But guess what! *points at siggy* Eet will be chapta there tonight once I finish with the sexy typing! Yus! Edit:// ITS UPLOADED. GO READ. NOW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back