• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ ♥♥♥♥♥ Since you asked Cindri I SHALL TAUNT CHU. >:3

Lmao. I'll let you know if I'm gonna die. =3

*stares lovingly at Oathy*

<3
*stares lovingly back*

Oh good. I'd be uber depressed if Snowy-chan died. D:

Hey! I just realized, this thread has more pages then the last story! :D Though it could be because of the spam. >.>

*drinks tea with Taro while writing chapter*

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, Liv. You're so mean!

[SIZE 1]Yeah, it could be from all of the spam...[/SIZE 1]

Oh, everyone is going to be so proud of me... and irritated at the same time ^.^

I

The Show Must Go On
Snow, I require Tifa sig. We must match! *huggles Tifa*

Oooo, you guys is spammers! Oooo!

Edit:// *presses[ALT]+[3]* It didn't do it! *presses frantically*

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, spammers unite in the FS thread! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

I am off to help make Oreo's brain work faster! *skips tp Oreo's house*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
lkgjhsl;fg KON. Omigosh Livi, you rock. ♥♥♥
:DD Ahh thankee! Cindri rocks too. ♥♥♥

Thankies too, Snow. :3 I love your Tifa sig, btw.

fsfkljslgkj HEART SPAMMERS. >:3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Guh. I am such a bad person. D: I have yet to finish the chappie. *runs off*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Lol I think they might have. Because look, A CHAPPIE.

No, it was all Kya. :D She helped me come up with some pretty epic/sexy plans.

I wrote all this up tonight. O.O It was insane.

Chapter 23~*

Axel inspected Larxene for injuries, feeling guilty. He shouldn’t have left them so quickly. Trying to pull off a sheepish smile, he caressed her cheek tenderly, just happy to be near her again.

The Savage Nymph rolled her eyes in return. “Try not doing that again, kay Axel?” she said, laughing slightly from his embarrassed expression. She captured his lips in a soft kiss as if in forgiveness, only to get yelled at by Demyx.

“Hey! Get a room will ya?” he called out while shaking his head. It was okay when they had finally found eachother again, but really. This was no time for some mushy drama.

Starting to get ticked again, Axel broke away from Larxene in annoyance. “Shut the hell up Demyx I’ll kiss her if I want-“ he started hollering until an all-too-familiar feminine voice echoed through the room in a soft purr.

“Why would you do that Axel? What with me being here..”

Axel turned around in horror. The silky black hair that hung to her waist, the hypnotizing teal eyes, his stomach lurched. The girl who had been all over him back at Hyaline. The distraction that kept him from Larxene. Lila.

“..You wouldn’t need her.” she went on, her voice sending shockwaves down his spine. A sharp nudge from Larxene got him to finally turn back towards her.

“Who the hell is this?” she demanded, her eyes narrowed suspiciously. Axel had been the only one who had seen Lila, and been well, ‘attacked’. He intended to keep her little appearance a secret, but he wouldn’t be able to for much longer.

“What? You never mentioned me?” she said in a fake sad voice. “Don’t tell me you didn’t talk about our meeting.” she purred, getting closer to him. Axel froze, as if in another trance.

“What ‘meeting’?” said Larxene, louder this time. Oh crap. He could tell she was mad, not to mention liking the looks of this girl.

“It was nothing!! She- She was all over me!” he protested, gesturing to her in anger and desperation. That might have been the wrong answer, because it didn’t seem to make Larxene any happier.

“What?! When did this happen?!” she hissed, trying not to make too much of a racket in the echoing ballroom. Her eyes glancing at Lila in flared anger. This girl was obviously a threat, so ignoring Axel, she turned to her and whipped out her kunai. “I suggest you get the hell away from him unless you would like to die.” she snarled, blade held menacingly at her throat.

Lila didn’t seem the least bit concerned. “What’s wrong, Larxene? Jealous? If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were just like this, not long ago.. What was it again? Organization thirteen? You WERE the only girl there.” she taunted, a malicious smirk playing about her face.

“Why you..!!” she yelled and sent her hand flying down towards her target’s face, but in one swift moment, a tall, muscular man with a rugged beard and an eyepatch took her place. He kind of reminded her of Xigbar, but already she could tell they were much different.

“Just what do ya think you’re doing?” he grinned, and Larxene was sent flying back with the force of just his arm.

Lila appeared near Demyx, Zexion, and Roxas, and two clawlike weapons appeared latched on her hands, and she took no time in leaping towards them, almost catlike.

~*~*~*~*~

Taro paced the room in thought, sensing the eyes of the girl behind him on his back. He couldn’t really think of anything. As long as Axel and everyone were going to be attacked soon, hopefully killed in the process, he and Ryu could flee safely and forget the whole thing!

Sure, even if they DID survive, he and Ryu would be long gone by then! He grinned slyly at the thought. Taro you sly dog, you. He then turned to Ryu, the girl giving him an expectant look.

“Alright how about this. We get the hell out of here while Masaru and Lila get the job done. And even if they don’t-“ he started, but was cut off by a startled looking Ryu.

“What? We’re going to..leave?” she asked, dumbfounded. She had never imagined Taro wanting to chicken out over something like this.

“Okay I’ll put it in different terms.” he rolled his eyes and went on. “We exit stage left. Scram. Whatever you want to call it.” he remarked with a wave of his hand as he began pacing again.

“But..Taro!” she exclaimed, standing up abruptly. “I thought you were the leader! Shouldn’t you at LEAST help them out? After all it’s five against two!” She looked at him incredulously.

Taro hesitated. He wasn’t one to really care about the fate of others, and he wasn’t too fond in staying here any longer. “Well..” he stammered, looking at the door in hesitation. Why did Ryu have to be right all the time? Wouldn’t it be easier to keep their lives and leave?

Annoyed, Ryu shook her head and started for the door. “If you don’t want to, I’ll do it myself.” she retorted and left the room, the door slamming behind her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, I didn't put the epic stuff in here. D: (Sorry Kya) I'm still writing it out and editing it. I swear I wrote alot tonight. :D

Poor Taro. Ryu just walked out on him. :/ Tsk, tsk.

Things are gonna get very crazy in upcoming chapters. >.o

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
We exit stage left.

You have no idea how hard I lol'd at that. Even though everyone else will probably be like "Yunie, that's not funny. Your sense of humour sucks". But I don't care. I still find that funny. =P

Great chappie! It reminded me of the Lila-nearly-rape-Axel moment. I can't believe I forgot that. *slaps self in head HARD*

OW!

I gotta stop doing that!

AND THE HEART THING WON'T WORK FOR ME!!!!! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back