• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
This is the sequel to the 'Return of Axel' so if you see this and you haven't read it go here

1) And yes, this is Larxel -hides from flamers- Don't like the pairing, don't read it.
2) CC and comments are appreciated. =D

Enjoy~

Flying Sparks~*

The sun was reflecting off of the shimmering blue ocean as the salty winds made the palm trees sway in the breeze. It was a beautiful day on Destiny Islands, just like the many others that he had spent for a few months now.

That he, was Axel.

It seemed odd for such a rebel to be spending carefree days on this island, but those days were over, or so he thought.

But now, after he had sacrificed himself for Sora, came back to life as a somebody, and stopped the organization once more, there was one important thing he gained from all of it.

Love.

Yes, unbelievably, the pyro had fallen for no one other than the Savage Nymph herself, the one who they called sadistic and loved nothing other than to torture and cause pain. But that all had changed. They all changed, for the better.

He wondered if he would always have peace like this, just living his new life with his love, his friends, on this peaceful island. He sat back and laid against the sand, staring at the pink and orange sky. It was perfect. But a small part of him knew that it wouldn’t last, as much as he wanted it to.

Smiling slightly, he closed his eyes and soaked in the refreshing breeze, this was what he liked to call, paradise.

He didn’t know how long he sat there, or what time it was, but he was shaken out of his thoughts when he heard a low rumbling sound from..the ground? Opening his eyes he looked around, but saw nothing, then the sound came again, louder and more aggressive, the ground was starting to shake. Was it an earthquake?

Suddenly, the sun was blocked out and his surroundings started to get tangled in what looked to be darkness. This couldn’t be happening! He leapt to his feet and was almost thrown back again with the force of the earthquake. This couldn’t have been an accident.

He tried to run back to the docks so he could warn the others, but the power and the constant shaking made him stop short and stumble. His green eyes glinting with fury that this had to be happening. How would he warn the others? What if they were hurt?

Then, with a cry, he felt something claw into his back and send him hurtling to the ground.

Pain throbbing in his shoulder, he turned around and found himself staring into a pair of yellow eyes that could’ve pierced into him. Growling, he shot a burst of fire at the creature, throwing it back. Mad at himself for not being alert, he tried to keep Larxene’s image in his mind.

His strength returning, he got a better look at the creature. To his astonishment, it looked like a cross between a dusk and a shadow, its’ antenna and slim body already haunting him. Their attacks seemed stronger than before, the blow being twice as hard, his shoulder was still stinging.

He cringed and tried to stand up, as even more of the creatures surrounded him, he felt like his power was being drained. How was he supposed to take them on?

Then, with a flash of thunder, half the creatures were diminished by three flying kunai, he knew those weapons all too well. Struggling to his feet, he was relieved to see his love, unharmed. Now all they had to do was get rid of the creatures, find the others, and hopefully save the island.

“You okay?” asked Larxene in a distressed but concerned tone, managing the sentence while trying to avoid the creature’s attacks. Axel nodded and summoned his weapons as well, aiding her in combat until all of the creatures were gone.

“Where are the others?” he demanded, panicked, the last thing he needed was anyone dying or being captured. The earthquake had ceased, but in its place a storm had started and was causing the palm trees to sway dangerously, the once blue sky now a dark gray with rain clouds covering it.

“I don’t know, I thought Demyx and Zexion were on the main island or here but I didn’t see them!” she cried through the loud winds, trying to make her voice audible. Axel’s heart sank, who knows what could have happened to them?! What would they do?

Gritting his teeth, he grabbed Larxene’s hand and started for somewhere where they could avoid the strong winds and the heartless. Then the thought hit him. The secret place! It was shelter, safe from the winds, and hopefully warm. Trudging towards the cave with Larxene at his side, he finally managed to get inside the tunnel. But they were far from safe..

When he entered, he noticed something was wrong with the cave, maybe he was being paranoid, but something seemed wrong about it. Like there was a dark presence waiting for them. Larxene was up ahead Axel, who was slowing his pace while trying to examine the cave.

“What is it Ax-“ she started but was cut off by crying out as she was sucked into what looked like a portal. Axel snapped out of his trance, his eyes widened in shock, where had that come from?!

“LARXENE!” he yelled and jumped in after her without a second thought, leaving his paradise behind..

~~
Alrighty, there's the first chappie. Tell me what you think of it. ^^

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
As snow already covered, do not stress yourself out. It takes time to write a fanfic. I personally only write my fanfic when I feel relaxed, being as it should be something you do because you want to, not because you find you have to due to new fans.

Anyway, good luck with chapter 2.

I

The Show Must Go On
OMF! *glomps* Good Liv! She updated! First chappie! (that I helped influence! ^.^) Yay!

*jumps up and down* sooo, Liv, how is teh chapter two? *excited*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Thanks guys! <3 -huggles fans-

Wow, I actually got the chappie done. o.o

Chapter 2~*

The pyro landed with a thud on what looked to be transparent ground. Wait, what? How was that possible? Where were they? Groaning, he sat up and looked around. It was in basked in everlasting nightfall, the ground shimmered and he could even see partway through it. It even seemed to emit light that was similar to technicolor.

Even though the ground was transparent and shimmering, tall grass and trees sprouted from it, he could even see a crystal beach not far from there. It didn’t even look like water, just crystallized glass that if you looked through you could see the core of the world, which probably resembled a giant crystal. After gazing in awe, Axel looked around for Larxene, who he couldn’t find. Oh no..he couldn’t lose her!

Panicked, he looked for a town or village nearby to see if she was there, spotting a brightly lit town a few yards away, he starting running to it. He almost tripped on the way there, but he didn’t see anything that could have made him stumble.

Eyes still fixed on the ground, he ran into something hard, looking up he saw it was a tall muscular man with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore leather armor, his appearance wasn’t intimidating, his eyes had a friendly look to them.

“Careful, this world is more sinister than it looks.” warned the man in front of him in an easygoing tone, not seeming disturbed at Axel’s sudden crash.

“Wha..?” asked the pyro in confusion, he just wanted to find Larxene, and get the heck outta there. He didn’t have time for any of these get-togethers.

“The ground looks flat, but there could be a rock or something anywhere.” laughed the man, “I’m Satoshi.” he smiled. “I’m guessing you’re new to this place.”

Axel nodded, a bit dumbfounded. “Names’ Axel. And where am I?” he demanded, crossing his arms.

“This is the world, Hyaline.” Satoshi nodded, then gestured to the town. “And this town is Minori.” he looked back at Axel. “It’s pretty much the only the community here.” he observed Axel for a moment, then continued. “You seem distressed, what’s the big rush?”

Axel flushed. “Well, I kinda got separated from my island, and my girlfriend.” he sighed, that sounded so pathetic. And who knows where Larxene was?

“Hm, I think I might know who you’re talking about. Come.” he gestured for Axel to follow him, and he did a bit hesitantly. The town was brightly lit and had a huge castle in the middle of it. The people seemed nice, though some of them looked a bit cautious, as if something horrible had happened not too long ago. Or maybe they sensed Axel was a stranger there.

The two neared, much to Axel’s shock, a bar. Why would Larxene be in a bar? Maybe this guy was looking for the wrong girl. But then Axel remembered how Larxene acted in the organization.. Though, it still didn’t make sense.

Upon entering, he noticed five muscular and sinister looking men seated at the bar and around a pool table. Then among them, he spotted blonde hair in the back of the room. Rushing over, he saw that a ghastly and foul looking man was advancing on no one other than Larxene, and Axel did NOT like the look on his face. His fury rising, Axel charged over there and before the man could even touch Larxene he struck him hard across the face. Why hadn’t Larxene done anything?! Glancing down at her, he noticed she couldn’t move, as if an invisible aura was holding her down. Her expression was panicked and angry, but when Axel had slapped the alcoholic, she looked relieved. Though, Axel was not done yet.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” he shouted to the man who he didn’t notice had a deathly expression and was starting to stand up. Axel didn’t feel the slightest bit of fear for he was ready to rip the man to bits.

As the man regained his posture, the other men noticed what was going on and started surrounding Axel. Oh, so it was a fight they wanted? A fight they shall get! Ignoring his senses, Axel punched the man who had been harassing Larxene hard across the face then barely dodged one of the other men by ducking and kicking hard. Now the men were angry. Some of them had gotten beer bottles and were chucking them and attempting to maul Axel with them.

Of course, Axel was more skilled than any of the men there. So he switched between slugging and kicking, and before he knew it the whole room was in an uproar. Some of them were fighting eachother and not him. Axel was wondering whether he should use his chakrams and fire or not, but he didn’t know the customs of these people, and the last thing he needed was to be on Hyaline’s Most Wanted.

Larxene must have gotten free because he didn’t see her stuck in the same position anymore, even though everyone else was fighting around him, nobody seemed to be targeting him at the moment. It was disgusting how they were freely socking eachother without a second thought. So much for peaceful.

While lost in his thoughts, he felt something like glass crash against his head and his surroundings started getting blurry as he tumbled down and out of consciousness.
~~

Yes, Axel got in a bar brawl. XD I couldn't resist. (I'll let you guess what happened to him.)

Btw, Satoshi means clear thinking; quick witted; wise whatever you wanna call it.

KUDOS TO KYA CHAN FOR THE WORLD! 8D I believe your definition of Hyaline was something glassy or transparent, yus?

And finally, Minori means beautiful harbor, and I thought it would make a good town name. ^_^

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Liv, you are the sex. It was good! *squees* She used it! *strokes her beautiful Hyaline idea lovingly*

Haha, I know what's happening next... *sticks out tongue*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back