• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Flick Rush

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

creampuff

Because the Official Strategy Guide sees fit to mention nothing about this, as far as I can see, hoping somebody can clear things up for me. Google hasn't yielded any sort of guide for unlocking Flick Rush tournaments, and I'd like to collect the keyblade rewarded for beating them all, so here I am.

Can someone provide me with a complete list of Flick Rush tournaments and give me an idea of how to unlock them? I've completed the main storyline and cleared all the tournaments I've gotten access to. So far I was hoping I would not have to achieve a gold medal in every single one of these, I usually get silver, but I have the feeling perhaps gold is required.

If a complete list of the tournaments I have had access to is at all helpful, I can provide that. I'm a ways away from beating the secret boss for Ultima and have wild luck with Dives, so I'm trying to at least grab this keyblade for now. Any pointers are appreciated, it says I've only unlocked about 60% of the tournaments that exist.

Swordsaint

getting gold in all isnt that hard if you abuse your defense

pick 2 dream eaters with megaflare and 1 with elixir

spam a 4 card defense using your highest card first to get megaflare. (recharge your deck when you defend)

use a 4 card megaflare (hits their whole team)

switch de's to dodge (star) attacks, and repeat on your 2nd de when you get low in cards on your first.

use your elixir de to recharge decks and regen health and return to megaflare spam

tournaments are-
training cup
beginners cup
rainbow cup (lol mario karT)
digital cup
tin pin cup
speed cup
yummy cup
final cup
horror cup
secret cup

i think some are unlocked only once you reach a certain % of tournament completion (each rank is 1%)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
New cups are unlocked based on your story progression (and since you beat the story you should have all of those) and Flick Rush Rank. You get a higher rank by beating cups and also by getting gold in the cups. If you plan on 100% completing this game, you have to get gold in all the cups because you unlock the Meowjesty, Sudo Neku, and Ursa Circus recipes in the medal shop by getting Flick Rush rank 20 (20 is only achievable through gold on all cups) and without those 3 recipes, you won't get 100% Items in your Reports.

As for how I did gold on all of them, I just used the trick in the video below which just consists of using Zolephant and only Zolephant for all the cups (I mean just one Zolephant, I used 2 random spirits that I felt like seeing on my bottom screen for the other two, you'll only need Zolephant)

[video=youtube;laEUbPYXMeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laEUbPYXMeg[/video]

creampuff

Thanks for the information regarding how to get gold in Flick Rush. It turned out I just needed one more Gold to unlock Secret, felt silly when I got to it. I'll try for more Golds for completion, I've been using Ryu Dragon's Mega Flare and Frootz Cat for Elixir so that trick shouldn't be too difficult for me. Got my keyblade but I'll try to earn those recipes too.

MardukKurios

New cups are unlocked based on your story progression (and since you beat the story you should have all of those) and Flick Rush Rank. You get a higher rank by beating cups and also by getting gold in the cups. If you plan on 100% completing this game, you have to get gold in all the cups because you unlock the Meowjesty, Sudo Neku, and Ursa Circus recipes in the medal shop by getting Flick Rush rank 20 (20 is only achievable through gold on all cups) and without those 3 recipes, you won't get 100% Items in your Reports.

As for how I did gold on all of them, I just used the trick in the video below which just consists of using Zolephant and only Zolephant for all the cups (I mean just one Zolephant, I used 2 random spirits that I felt like seeing on my bottom screen for the other two, you'll only need Zolephant)

[video=youtube;laEUbPYXMeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laEUbPYXMeg[/video]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! OMG!!!
Round 3 of the Secret Cup was such a pain for me to accomplish and then you showed the Video of the Zolephant and I used the same strategy! Flawless! Thank you very very much! :D

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I just got gold on all cups earlier tonight. Spammed defense and used Mega Flare. All the time. Worked wonders.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gold is only to complete the items section of the Journal, as all gold gets you to Rank 20, and Rank 20 unlocks the recipes for Meow Wow, Ursa Circus and Sudo Neku.

The Keyblade is unlocked just by finishing.

kupo1121

Awards
No. For me, all I did was just beat each one and I got the keyblade.

Yup. Beating all the cups and winning should nab you the Sweet Dreams keyblade (in order to get it with the other character after you beat them all with one character, just re-beat the final round of the Secret Cup I believe).

The only thing you get for getting gold in all the cups is a really pretty emblem on your Stats screen that comes with the Flick Rush lvl 20, and the final 3 recipes you need to get 100% Items in the Reports section (Meowjesty, Sudo Neku, Ursa Circus).

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Gold is only to complete the items section of the Journal, as all gold gets you to Rank 20, and Rank 20 unlocks the recipes for Meow Wow, Ursa Circus and Sudo Neku.
Chaser, do you know if you can unlock the recipes for R & R Seal, Kab Kannon and Frootz Cat as well?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
There are no recipes for those Dream Eaters, only for Meowjesty, Ursa Circus, and Sudo Neku.

This is also why maxing out the affection for R & R Seal, Frootz Cat, and Kab Kannon is irrelevant to the trophy for doing that to all Dream Eaters. Yes, you can synthesize them freely without a recipe, but since there isn't a recipe they don't count towards that.

juliangwl

Frequent friend

Hi guys, sorry for the noob question, but I`m gavin problems to achieve the frequent friend trophy, can someone draw the answer for me? plz :D

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
There are no recipes for those Dream Eaters, only for Meowjesty, Ursa Circus, and Sudo Neku.

This is also why maxing out the affection for R & R Seal, Frootz Cat, and Kab Kannon is irrelevant to the trophy for doing that to all Dream Eaters. Yes, you can synthesize them freely without a recipe, but since there isn't a recipe they don't count towards that.
Thanks, that helps a lot.

kupo1121

Awards
Re: Frequent friend

Hi guys, sorry for the noob question, but I`m gavin problems to achieve the frequent friend trophy, can someone draw the answer for me? plz :D

You have send a special portal(s) that you made to at least 30 other people through Streetpass. Merely placing the portal and taking it back before anyone can use it doesn't work. You have to have someone physically play through your portal I believe.

juliangwl

Ok, Now that`s the problem, i bought My KH3d From Amazon, and here in brazil, it hasn`t been released, and I don`t know anyone that likes to play Kh here.... Now i`m sad...

kupo1121

Awards

Ok, Now that`s the problem, i bought My KH3d From Amazon, and here in brazil, it hasn`t been released, and I don`t know anyone that likes to play Kh here.... Now i`m sad...

I haven't tried it yet, but I think if you can somehow find just one person, you can send 30 to that one person and get the trophy. Once again, I'm not 100% sure but you'd have to send them your 4, let them beat it, then remake 4 and repeat till 30...I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back