• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Photos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jade31891

Subtly Inspiring
generally boring photos.
quick tip, macro shots seem artsy and co0l and nice but they're just boring after you've seen a million of them. regardless, some of these have nice compositions and the colors are lively. it looks like you're using a pnc because you've got some blur going on in nicely lit conditions that wouldn't be there with a good shutter.
if photography is something that interests you, save up and grab a cheap secondhand dslr off of amazon or ebay.

also, resize your images.

jade31891

♥;5141929 said:
generally boring photos.
quick tip, macro shots seem artsy and co0l and nice but they're just boring after you've seen a million of them. regardless, some of these have nice compositions and the colors are lively. it looks like you're using a pnc because you've got some blur going on in nicely lit conditions that wouldn't be there with a good shutter.
if photography is something that interests you, save up and grab a cheap secondhand dslr off of amazon or ebay.

also, resize your images.

Thank you for your advise.

The camera I'm using is a Nikon D5000 DSLR, I think I'll put off getting another SLR until I've worked out the mechanics of this one first. Right now I'm more or less teaching myself, so any other advise would be wonderful. :D

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
When the "wealthy family" picture was loading for me, at first i thought it was somebody with some very High eyes, height wise D:. but then i noticed it was a couple of glass piggys.

but seriously, nice pics for a first try. A lot of great compositions you got going on. Though this must not be any advice, but hey you got yourself a fan :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back