• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Images from Nintendo Dreams Sixteen Page KH Spread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtec

no xemnas

the new update on the site cofirms that we dont get xemnas -.- :angry: i was rly hoping to slash up some heartless with lightsabers:cry:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: no xemnas

the new update on the site cofirms that we dont get xemnas -.- :angry: i was rly hoping to slash up some heartless with lightsabers:cry:

Have you not looked at the multiplayer select menu. Xemnas is there so yes we get to play as Xemnas.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Dude... I told you just yesterday that Xemnas has been confirmed since release. It's Xion that we probably won't be playing as. Kindly stop saying things that we know aren't true.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Dude... I told you just yesterday that Xemnas has been confirmed since release. It's Xion that we probably won't be playing as. Kindly stop saying things that we know aren't true.

I think Xion will be an unlockable character. Like after you finish the game she will be unlocked.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

We'll probably play Xion for a certain part and that's it. And like MM said, then we try to unlock her.

Though I'm not looking forward to play as her.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

We'll probably play Xion for a certain part and that's it. And like MM said, then we try to unlock her.

Though I'm not looking forward to play as her.

Having an unlockable character in a competitive coop game just doesn't make any sense.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Xion will be a very interesting character to play if we are able, although I'm looking to play as the other organization members more.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, I can see that there are seven characters in the top row, and six in the bottom, meaning that if they could nudge over a bit when we unlock something and voila! Xion.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
∞;3884001 said:
Well, I can see that there are seven characters in the top row, and six in the bottom, meaning that if they could nudge over a bit when we unlock something and voila! Xion.

Considering XIII isn't divisible by two, they didn't have much of a choice but to set it up that way. <.<

Bakerboy

Considering XIII isn't divisible by two, they didn't have much of a choice but to set it up that way. <.<

Well they could have used a different kind of character select screen, where the divisibility didin't necessarily show - I personally thought the select screen would have the members sitting in their chairs in Where Nothings Meet (I believe that's the room's name...). So the fact that they did it this way would have me think Xion would be playable... but there are reasons for her not to be playable anyway, so, idk XD

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well they could have used a different kind of character select screen, where the divisibility didin't necessarily show - I personally thought the select screen would have the members sitting in their chairs in Where Nothings Meet (I believe that's the room's name...). So the fact that they did it this way would have me think Xion would be playable... but there are reasons for her not to be playable anyway, so, idk XD

It's where nothing gathers.

Xango99

to tell you the truth i dont even care about Xion..it wouldnt bother me if she wasnt playable at all anyways....and where are the new scans that were supposed to be uploaded?!!! its been over a day that the person got the new scans and still hasnt posted anything intereesting!!

Rix

:)
Awards
Cool :D

The character select screen looks great :)

I'm looking forward to see more.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
to tell you the truth i dont even care about Xion..it wouldnt bother me if she wasnt playable at all anyways....and where are the new scans that were supposed to be uploaded?!!! its been over a day that the person got the new scans and still hasnt posted anything intereesting!!
Can't you guys be patient? ..even though i'm not
Xenka said:
I can wait. I'm just gonna have a hard time doing it. I really want some info on Xemnas. Something tells me he'll specialize in aerial combat.
You make a good point there. Since he has aerial blades and look at him in KH2. He's spinning in the air half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back