• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FIRST BBS TRAILER THOUGHTS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

royaljminnis

in the first birth by sleep trailer the keyblades that are picked up represent a relationnship between that person and those who currently wield those keyblades? right wasnt this confirmed by nomura? n if thats the case whats the relation ship between terra and sora, ven and riku, mickey and aqua?

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
in the first birth by sleep trailer the keyblades that are picked up represent a relationnship between that person and those who currently wield those keyblades? right wasnt this confirmed by nomura? n if thats the case whats the relation ship between terra and sora, ven and riku, mickey and aqua?

Yes. It was supposed to be symbolic relationships to Sora, Riku, and King Mickey to Terra, Ven, and Aqua. Oh, and that first trailer was all concept, so it pretty much isn't cannon.

Darkwielder45

if any of you guys look closely at the end of the trailer when Ven say's "erase me"...you may see the shadow of the person he's talking to on the sand....and it mite just be me but the shadow looks a lot like Riku

Awards
There are 2 things wrong with your post (and probably others too!).

1. We're (they're) talking about the FIRST trailer. Not that weird new one. The one at the end of KH2 (FM). Following me yet?

2. It's ten years ago, and Riku isn't that tall. Silly. Or maybe stupid. You decide.

Akans

「moriya」
As I've said before, Nomura's good at drawin and making a story, but I don't think he's the greatest planner SE has... I mean, KH1 secret ending was "kinda" related to KH2, but not really. It had crap loads of contradictions. But my point is, don't get hung up too much over secret endings, they're like extra scenes, a glimpse of what's happening, but usually not the most relevant part.

And by "First Trailer" I assume your talking about the secret ending. If not, someone direct me to the youtube page that has the trailer.

dark_knight19

did aqua really pick up mickey's? i mean the keyblade she pick up looks all silver not silver and gold.

I<3Roxas

did aqua really pick up mickey's? i mean the keyblade she pick up looks all silver not silver and gold.

That's because if you notice, the keyblades are all dirty and rusty, so the gold could've tarnished. but as others said, the american SE is non-canon material. Notice how in the FM SE, those three keyblades are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back