• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Finding someone you barely know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, so, the other day, I saw this girl on set of a low-budget film (dnt ask). We were both extras. I thought she was kinda pretty. I'm the guy who is always saying, "if you're never gonna see that person, its not gonna work", but I think it's (Goddamn this is corny), "love at first sight". There's only one problem: I know nothing about her! Where she lives, what she's like, how old she is, nothing! The only thing I do know is her first name, and that's only because my friend overheard her and her friends talking. Should I try to find her and/or become friends, or just give up? Better yet, is there anyway to find someone you know nothing about, except her name?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Please don't just stalk her and send a fbook message like "hey we were both extras on this movie, what's up?".

You shoulda introduced yourself to her or tried to make idle chatter when you saw her so you could then follow up with her later.

I would have suggested pretending you're lost or something and asking for directions to somewhere/someone, and then using that as a way to edge into light conversation.

If it's too late, the only thing I can think of is hiring a private investigator, and I don't suggest this because then you're a total fag.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If so, talking in real life is the best way to start a relationship, not some stupid social network.

Not necessarily. Social networks and online date sites are, despite what some say, quite effective at finding someone that's relatively compatible. In this case, mono y mono conversation is possible so that's the first thing you should try.

Where she lives, what she's like, how old she is, nothing!

Some reason I get a stalker vibe <_< but I know what you mean, you could ask someone on set about who she is; not all those details at once though, could result in some rather bad consequences.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah as already said persuading her now sounds stalkerish. I would say in my opinion there is no such thing as "love at first sight" mainly cause i don't believe in something like that. Really you need to remember if you have this feeling , which i will say is lust, again then act on it before you miss out. Even if it is just striking up a common conversation involving the situation around you. You won't know till you act, but i don't suggest going to find this girl. You might creep her out completely.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Okay, so, the other day, I saw this girl on set of a low-budget film (dnt ask). We were both extras. I thought she was kinda pretty. I'm the guy who is always saying, "if you're never gonna see that person, its not gonna work", but I think it's (Goddamn this is corny), "love at first sight". There's only one problem: I know nothing about her! Where she lives, what she's like, how old she is, nothing! The only thing I do know is her first name, and that's only because my friend overheard her and her friends talking. Should I try to find her and/or become friends, or just give up? Better yet, is there anyway to find someone you know nothing about, except her name?

If yu are still in the lbf talk to her the next day. And chat. Try to be funny and youll get a chance. Cuz girls like guys that make them laugh

If you dont. and you see her in another place. Talk to her repeat info above

If you dont and you dont see her. Dont look for her. That means your obsesed and she ll freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back