• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finaly After 5 Years!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_Master9

YEAH UR RITE ON THAT fINAL FANTASY, bu i thought it will never come out bcause it felt so long and they kept on delaying da Release date for Europe And Australia

littlevivi

i wish i had summat to keep me going til fri. but all i got is my lessons. dead borin..... *fell asleep* i want to play it now. ah well

Final Fantasy

lol well i know how u feel lol
iv been working on a kh movie im makeing
im gonna record my gameplay and make it into a sickass video

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH2 comes out here on Friday, but hey, I'm fine with that. It'll be the weekend, but I gotta work. So what I'll do is play it all Friday night and try to play some Saturday and Sunday, etc ... you get the picture, right?

VirusCoreHacker

I'm Not really worried about kh2...excepting finishing..im focusing on .hack//gu now!!...i'll get bak to kh2 when the time comes

Keyblade_Master9

IRRR Belleaurora amd Omni_VII already got the game irrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna get it early!! dang it lol, well like people said it's only 1 day difference

RsOoXrAas

once again, ive had kh2 for a long time, but its still kool to hear u guys get all excited about it. i remember how excited i was wen i first got it (has flashback)

keybladewielder

WOW I wish you guys could have gotten it sooner because I got mine on March
28th but you know how us americans are. We like to be speacial before anyone else.:)

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I'm happy for you Aussies and Europeans. It is about time you guys have a legitmate oppurtunity to experience it yourselves. I know most of you were tired of standing on the sidelines while the rest of already have played and beat it so many times and converse about it daily. It is like a drug, ADDICTING! In the mean time, why don't you guys check out my full text review of the game over at gamespot?
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/player_review.html?id=362878

BTW: To the topic creator. Technically, we've know about the game since TGS03. TGS06 JUST happened. So the most we have known of it is 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back