• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finally posting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anzai Koyanagi

Hey, I'm not exactly new, I just ghosted around, but since this is my first tme psoting I guess i am new. confused? oh well, you'll get use to it. :p

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awesome. Ya, its always nice when you overcome the ghosting stage. xDDD

Welcome, like your ava.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I never did have a ghosting stage... I just jumped right in... After being shouted to a lot, I finally got into the swing of things...=P
Anyways, welcome and enjoy your time here... =]

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I didn't exactly have a ghosting stage either. I mostly hung around the Fan fic section about a month and started a couple threads. I didn't post a proper introduciton until I noticed this community board.

Anyways, Welcome to KHI!

Last edited:

Jopari

I never did introduce myself, left that to my more active friends to show me around. But glad to see a new face here and I look forward to seeing you active on here. If you need anything feel free to PM me, I'm generally on late night if you're stateside though.

Anzai Koyanagi

thanks, only thing I ask for RPers. That's my main passion and put up an RP to get started, but no one's joined >.>

Back