• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINALLY FREAKIN DID IT!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRKxTAVxRAX

Sorry, no idea where I'm suppose to post this but the boss is kinda spoilerish so posting it here!

I FINALLY FREAKING BEAT VANITAS SENTIMENT ON PROUD MODE WITH TERRA!

Sorry for caps, just extremely excited! (Took me 5 freakin hours to beat this guy over the course of two days!)
That was the most epic battle of my KH career lol. I went through 12 mega potions, and when I ran out, he still had a little bit of life left, and I was on my last chance 1HP, we all know how that damn beeping of your HP being low makes you all nervous! And what does he do? Surrounds himself in his little darkness ball and shoots out those dark shadow Vanitas' things! Luckily I dodged them all, dodged him when he rushed at me, used Aerial Slam, and BAM it finished em off. Never got so excited for a KH Slow-Mo-Blur finish at the end of a boss battle!

I hear he may be even tougher on the U.S release of BBS... BRING IT ON !!!!

Alrighty, I'm done screaming in excitement now. Bet no one knew a 17 yr old guy could get so excited over a KH win!
s1naruto

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Congrats!!!

I can feel your excitement cause i beat him too the other day and i was feeling really good...

Next fight the NA/EU secret boss and he looks really tough!!!

SRKxTAVxRAX

Congrats!!!

I can feel your excitement cause i beat him too the other day and i was feeling really good...

Next fight the NA/EU secret boss and he looks really tough!!!

Thanks man!

Congrats to you as well! How long did it take you? Am I far behind with 5 hours? Haha.
I think its rather funny how its easy to beat him with Ven (Just spam Tornado), Terra and Aqua really got the short end of the stick when it comes to Vanitas Sentiment fight lol.

Yeah I know! Can't wait for that secret boss. Know I'mma have to put a good amount of time into beating him too, (Or her, not narrowing ANY possibilities lol).

Also can't wait to try beating Vanitas Sentiment on Critical Mode in the NA/EU release. You beat em' on Proud right? Just when we thought he couldn't get any stronger... Lol.

Sadie808

clapping.gif

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Thanks man!

Congrats to you as well! How long did it take you? Am I far behind with 5 hours? Haha.
I think its rather funny how its easy to beat him with Ven (Just spam Tornado), Terra and Aqua really got the short end of the stick when it comes to Vanitas Sentiment fight lol.

Yeah I know! Can't wait for that secret boss. Know I'mma have to put a good amount of time into beating him too, (Or her, not narrowing ANY possibilities lol).

Also can't wait to try beating Vanitas Sentiment on Critical Mode in the NA/EU release. You beat em' on Proud right? Just when we thought he couldn't get any stronger... Lol.

I think i did around 4 hours.

Yeah proud mode. I beat him with Aqua.

As for the NA/EU i will go with proud again first cause if i put it in critical i think to beat the new secret boss will be almost impossible but then again i said that before i beat Terra sentiment and Vanitas sentiment.

Sadie808

Lol, I doubt i could do that. I'm probably going to use Ven and spam tornado... as long as I get his keyblade, I'm good. XD

You can just use this invisible move on him the VS
If you were to use that move on the sentiment he wont no were you are at but he will keep attacking that one spot he saw you at!
and it only costs 750 Medal at the mirage arena its one of the cheapest and noobies way of beating him haha XD
My little cousin always does this on his terra file! haha shame he cant beat it regularly like his ven,aqua file -___-p

SRKxTAVxRAX

Lol thanks :)

I think i did around 4 hours.

Yeah proud mode. I beat him with Aqua.

As for the NA/EU i will go with proud again first cause if i put it in critical i think to beat the new secret boss will be almost impossible but then again i said that before i beat Terra sentiment and Vanitas sentiment.

Nice, I haven't tried him with Aqua yet. I'll try sometime soon when I have some more free time. I'll see If I can beat that 4 hours of yours ;) Try Terra as well man!

Yeah, Critical Mode definitely seems like it'll be impossible to beat the secret boss on if he is indeed harder than V.S, but only one way to find out! Lol.

did you record it for us to see

Unfortunately not :\ It took 5 hours of trying to beat him to actually do it, I would've never been able to record all of that.
Idk if you've played him, but in 5 hours I probably had about 175 retries at the least. Sometimes you only last about 10 seconds before he completely murders you. He kills you with 2 hits. It would be one hit if it wasn't for Last Chance saving your 1HP.

Lol, I doubt i could do that. I'm probably going to use Ven and spam tornado... as long as I get his keyblade, I'm good. XD

Haha, thats so cheap ;) I'm kinda mad that all you get from beating him in the Jap version is a stupid Crystal that barely does anything for you. Kinda blows lol.

You can just use this invisible move on him the VS
If you were to use that move on the sentiment he wont no were you are at but he will keep attacking that one spot he saw you at!
and it only costs 750 Medal at the mirage arena its one of the cheapest and noobies way of beating him haha XD
My little cousin always does this on his terra file! haha shame he cant beat it regularly like his ven,aqua file -___-p

Haha yeah I saw somebody use that method on youtube. The commands called Vanish I believe, and I think thats just an extremely cheap way of doing it lol.
Yeah, Terra's definitely the hardest to beat him with, since Terra's the slowest out of the trio. And Vanitas' is fast as hell. Haha.

Gram

Banned
Awards
:D congrats *throws party* now you get to do it all again with the NA versoin.

State

Awards
Congratulations. Now go beat him with Aqua and Ventus. :>

bigbadcloud

i beat him a bout a month ago took me about 2 hours per person to have the right moves to use agest him but i beat im in terra ven aqua and last ep aqua the only thing i used is attacks and this last item i call it the status elixir it gets rid of blind and confuse and fully restores hp as well. i had all ability and max lvl he was still hard. good job man i hope we get a extra move on critcal mode like in kh 2 fm were we can stay at lvl 1 and only 60 hp max or something like that. hers for the hopes of a really hard game

SRKxTAVxRAX

Congratulations. Now go beat him with Aqua and Ventus. :>
Hah. Plan on it as soon as i get more free time to level them up. Their at like lvl 20 somethin right now. They would get murdered lol
Congrats!

...Now you get to do it all over again in the NA/PAL version as well as the new secret boss! :D
Hah I really cant wait for that secret boss. Wanna whoop his arse too :D
i beat him a bout a month ago took me about 2 hours per person to have the right moves to use agest him but i beat im in terra ven aqua and last ep aqua the only thing i used is attacks and this last item i call it the status elixir it gets rid of blind and confuse and fully restores hp as well. i had all ability and max lvl he was still hard. good job man i hope we get a extra move on critcal mode like in kh 2 fm were we can stay at lvl 1 and only 60 hp max or something like that. hers for the hopes of a really hard game
Nice job! Just curious though. How did you do it with last episode Aqua? Keyblade Graveyard isnt accessible for me on Last episode. Its got a dark cloud over it.

dragonsclaw

Hahaha I felt so happy when I beat him with them all :) Good to know that you are happy as well :D Vanish is a great move on him and after a while he aint so hard but nothing is better than beating the game 100% :DDD Can't wait for the new secret boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back