• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally defeated Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
Hey guys

I know that most of u defeated him before me but that is because i bought the game only a week and a half before this day (pardon my english)

anyway. i defeated him in proud mode and i wanna ask people who played the game in critical mode, is he too much stronger in critical mode that proud mode?

and to people who didn't defeat him yet u can ask me about my strategy in beating him because it is way different from other people's strategy

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
to akatsukiterra: u said that u came really close to beating him, i think u mean that when he unleashes his limit break following u with countless attacks.
what i did was glide at first (glide lv3 of course)
he has 3 combination attacks: 1st. just attacking (use glide)
2nd. spinning gears around him (continue gliding)
3rd. he disappears before each attack (no escape)
the 3rd one sucks like hell. but to avoid running away from him let him hit u (u must have the skills combo leap and last leap to keep 1 HP) and notice that the last attack he disappears for a while and then attacks with a powerful rush. this is where u do the trick.
before he attacks u with the last rush push X button at the same time he attacks u to avoid being hit and then quickly rush and hit him. and the same thing will happen again and again. if u have other Qs ask

to eliza: i don't know what he said either. but when i defeated him my drive bar reached 9 and i got a stone with a keyblade mark on it

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
to akatsukiterra: u said that u came really close to beating him, i think u mean that when he unleashes his limit break following u with countless attacks.
what i did was glide at first (glide lv3 of course)
he has 3 combination attacks: 1st. just attacking (use glide)
2nd. spinning gears around him (continue gliding)
3rd. he disappears before each attack (no escape)
the 3rd one sucks like hell. but to avoid running away from him let him hit u (u must have the skills combo leap and last leap to keep 1 HP) and notice that the last attack he disappears for a while and then attacks with a powerful rush. this is where u do the trick.
before he attacks u with the last rush push X button at the same time he attacks u to avoid being hit and then quickly rush and hit him. and the same thing will happen again and again. if u have other Qs ask

to eliza: i don't know what he said either. but when i defeated him my drive bar reached 9 and i got a stone with a keyblade mark on it

O.0 9?The drive gauge?Cool!!!!And what you can do with that stone????????The strategy you followed is really cool too!!Nice job!!:thumbsup:

bleachmagic

stone=crown on head now to completely avoid is ultamate move go final and just glide i have not beat him but that trick stops his ultimate completly

Souten Ni Zase

Sorry, kid, but you can't really say you've defeated him unless you're in Critical Mode. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's where the true challenge is, and you haven't accomplished anything unless you've done Critical Mode. So, get a Gold Crown in Critical Mode and then come back and tell us.

Souten Ni Zase

Some words of encouragement for your quest in Critical Mode: Don't try to kill enemies unless necessary. Just get to the next objective as fast as possible. You'll die if you try to fight. ; Level up. You want to be strong, and this is an exception to the "don't fight" rule. ; Strategy: Watch videos, read guides, get any help you need. Use your resources to your advantage. With the right strategy, you can never go wrong.

Okay, well that's my advice. I've played through the entire Critical Mode and finished with a Gold Crown. Good luck!

firehead129

Website
www.hmwintergreen.proboards56.com
Good job^^

In critical, when he does his desperation attack, it's a whole lot of impossible to get away from. I beat him in critical and screamed until my lungs hurt.
But in critical, like Souten Ni Zase said, get to the next objective and dont really fight unless you have to. After you get to TWTNW just own some heartless/nobodys there. But before you verse Terra in Critical, get to level 99 and get your strength up to like 70 or 80 by doing data battles. (Xemnas). You need defense too. (Saix). When he starts to do the desperation attack, go final and fly around. When he gets close to the end (just guess) start attacking him in final and deflect his attacks. When he lands you have like 2 seconds to attack him. That should finish him.

Good luck.^_________^

D

Deleted member 36435

Hey guys

I know that most of u defeated him before me but that is because i bought the game only a week and a half before this day (pardon my english)

anyway. i defeated him in proud mode and i wanna ask people who played the game in critical mode, is he too much stronger in critical mode that proud mode?

and to people who didn't defeat him yet u can ask me about my strategy in beating him because it is way different from other people's strategy

I know you are just trying to help but there is a whole stickied thread on this...

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
well guys...

first of all i didn't expect all these replies when i first posted this topic

and if u ALL noticed the middle of my paragraph i asked u if he is much stronger in critical and thank god u replied souten ni zase (thanks for the tips)

and to kubota: if u read my topic carefully u would notice that i wrote my strategy is DIFFERENT from others so that's why i'm trying to help by my own way

and after what i heard from u guys i'll start playing critical mode and finish everything AGAIN, and if it wasn't SOOOOOOOOO harder than proud mode i'll be pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back