• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final thoughts about the flashing walls?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
You mean running straight up walls?

He's done that as early as KH2, with both Sora and Roxas running straight up the side of Memory Skyscraper in The World That Never Was, in their respective fights with Xemnas and Riku.

In DDD you had free parkour to bounce off walls, grind railings, and swing on poles. Flowmotion carried over from that into 3.

Characters have always been able to defy physics with huge jumps, falling long distance, teleportation. KH is similar to DBZ in this regard, where even human characters are able to fly.
"You just have to believe"

LostArtist

Awards
It doesn't bother me at all. But having an option to turn it off would have been great to those who are bothered by it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I don't mind them. They're helpful for exploration.

GrumpyRoxy

^ This... aren't they necessary for that reason?

Exactly. But some people where pretty damn whinny about not being able to turn them off. From my point of view, it wouldn't make any sense in turning them off for this purpose.

Neo_

Awards
LostArtist, dude, your signature is excessive as diddly! lol

LostArtist

Awards
Exactly, I miss this lol. It looked much less gaudy. Also it messes with all the nice textures and assets they made for worlds like Twilight Town and Toy Box especially.

I never actually noticed this until recently when I was admiring the details in the toy box stores. I end up using first person mode to look at the details, but I shouldn't have to do this. It's still not that big of a deal for me. So now instead of it doesn't bother me at all, I'm gunna have to change it to it barely bothers me lol.

Back