• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
ok so i was searching all about it and i found out that it is importing HERE
on June 26 ,2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not really sure but its called "Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + (Ultimate Hits)"
i eventually found it on this site.....
is it possible? is it really going to come here? cause i want to play that $%$# game so bad!!!
Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Info - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Information - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Release Date

Macabre

Gold Member
Import is trading,from one country to another,like an international trade.

Owa

lol also if you looked at the link you gave to us a little closer
You would see, that to the right of the game title, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + (Ultimate Hits)
It says JP meaning Japan.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Do you guys pay attention to the stickys that say it's not coming? These threads get so annoying.

KH Vandread said:
Yes there are.

Seriously guys, enough. The game isn't coming. Get over it.

-Closed-

QFT!

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
06/26/08 | JP

I don't see any "import" anywhere.

It's not coming, the chance that it will is near zero.

I really encourage you to ask a mod to close this before we can have yet another wonderful discussion on why it isn't coming and that Nomura is a retard. We've had a lot of these in the past. =/

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
It's nothing against you. There's just so many of these threads all the time.

ok well im sorry i posted this...

I don't see any "import" anywhere.

It's not coming, the chance that it will is near zero.

I really encourage you to ask a mod to close this before we can have yet another wonderful discussion on why it isn't coming and that Nomura is a retard. We've had a lot of these in the past. =/

its somewhere if you search more...

ok you dont have to reply blah i feel like a big idiot now..
and those who are replying IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE!

Last edited:

sora_freak12

I am SO tired of people posting these threads! Not because they're always wrong, but because it keeps reminding me that FM+ will NEVER, EVER, In A MILLION YEARS!, come to America or Europe, its japanese only, because Nomura has said that we got a copy of the game that already had extra stuff~oh, so we got extra stuff, even though KH2 still sucked?!

%$#&!!!:cursing:

I want it so badly, but... stupid japanese, they get the good stuff...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
ok well im sorry i posted this...

GOOD! Jeez__________________

its japanese only, because Nomura has said that we got a copy of the game that already had extra stuff~oh, so we got extra stuff, even though KH2 still sucked?!

Uh...what?

%$#&!!!:cursing:

I want it so badly, but... stupid japanese, they get the good stuff...

Yeah, I know. They kept the entire Kingdom Hearts series without ever sharing one game with any other country. But hey, at least no one will get any of the three new games ever if the Final Mixes are released internationally. Not only then will we get the Final Mixes, but Japan will know how it feels.

You are a very ungrateful little boy.

antiroxas

358 days is coming out in japan this summer, you don't think numura would be greedy and keep it for himself, right? like he did with fmx

big don mega

if you really want FM+ then go to playasia.com and get it imported and get swap magic so that you can play it on your ps2 and get a translation from online. that's what i'm doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back