• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Actually, I watched G4TV, I saw the Feed, and it said that it looked like Coded was going to only be for Japanese Mobile Phones.

*Sigh* And when did you watch this?

they probably are keeping birth by sleep, 358/2 days, and coded all to themselves..

Oh why, cause they were so greedy with keeping KH2FM+?! Do you really want them to make it again? DO YA? So let's not only make it again once, but for everyone, because that wouldn't be fair only making it again. Oh, now they're broke, and no one gets those three new games. Be happy you got the original KH2. You're not missing any part of the story and Nomura doesn't plan for you to. The lack of common sense is disgusting.

If you don't want people to reply then don't reply yourself.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
358 days is coming out in japan this summer, you don't think numura would be greedy and keep it for himself, right? like he did with fmx
they probably are keeping birth by sleep, 358/2 days, and coded all to themselves..

Yes, because Nomura-san is a little childish 4-year old brat.

BBS and 358/ 2 Days are coming to the U.S... but Coded is only coming out for Japan.

They actually had plans for releasing Coded internationally, as Nomura said in one of his interviews.

But still nobody has the faintest idea how he would like to pull that off, if Coded's production has not yet been halted. =/

im not being accurate so just stop replying...

Why? This is a discussion forum, and where already talking about other things than what you started this thread for. Final Mix's not coming, that's all there was to it, no big deal, we can carry on from there now.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
*Sigh* And when did you watch this?
The lack of common sense is disgusting.

oh im lacking it?
well guess what im just saying it.

Why? This is a discussion forum, and where already talking about other things than what you started this thread for. Final Mix's not coming, that's all there was to it, no big deal, we can carry on from there now.
i just dont want to waste your valuable time thats all.

If you don't want people to reply then don't reply yourself.
THEN STOP REPLYING!!!

Lexeon

Yes, because Nomura-san is a little childish 4-year old brat.

They actually had plans for releasing Coded internationally, as Nomura said in one of his interviews.

But still nobody has the faintest idea how he would like to pull that off, if Coded's production has not yet been halted. =/

I saw this on G4 awhile ago, around the time when the info was released.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And the reason you all didn't stop posting here is what? Really, when the point has been made in a situation like this, leave it alone and move on.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back