Final Mix Sticker Points question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Website
twitter.com
So I collected all of the stickers in FM as Terra and I only have 138 points instead of 140, and I need 140 to get Rhythm Mixer. I don't understand what happened. What do I do?

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
So I collected all of the stickers in FM as Terra and I only have 138 points instead of 140, and I need 140 to get Rhythm Mixer. I don't understand what happened. What do I do?
Did you place them all in the right spots? You'll get the full 140 if they are all in a proper spot.

Solo

Silver Member
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Dandelion
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Bravely Default
You'll know when you stick them in the right spot, because there will be sparkling effects as you do so. In addition, sweet spots worth 7 points instead of 5.

Just try placing them in different spots. Usually it's quite intuitive, such as fireworks being in the sky or lunch boxes on a tree stump.

Sora2016

Silver Member
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
What do you mean? Is there a certain way they have to be arranged? If so, what is it?
There isn't a 100% exact set up that is necessary, but some stickers are worth more points depending on where you place them. Pretty sure they sparkle differently or make a different noise or something. Either way, I think this should work:

LightUpTheSky452

Puella Magi
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Writer of Writers
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Rising Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTFwJQ8arY

See if this video doesn't help you:) It's what I referred to when this whole thing was giving me a headache (LOL.), and it worked out quite well! I just screenshotted the finished pictures, printed them off, and used them to place the stickers on correctly. (And then even stuffed said pictures into my game guide for future reference.)

I gotta say, though, that it's a real drag that the original BbS guide doesn't have anything about the stickers' placement in it at all. I guess it didn't take much precedence then, because you didn't get as much for completing it right in vanilla BbS, but it's still a bit weird that that's the one bit they seemed to overlook.

Thank God we have the Internet today, huh?:D LOL.

Hope this helps!^_^

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTFwJQ8arY

See if this video doesn't help you:) It's what I referred to when this whole thing was giving me a headache (LOL.), and it worked out quite well! I just screenshotted the finished pictures, printed them off, and used them to place the stickers on correctly. (And then even stuffed said pictures into my game guide for future reference.)

I gotta say, though, that it's a real drag that the original BbS guide doesn't have anything about the stickers' placement in it at all. I guess it didn't take much precedence then, because you didn't get as much for completing it right in vanilla BbS, but it's still a bit weird that that's the one bit they seemed to overlook.

Thank God we have the Internet today, huh?:D LOL.

Hope this helps!^_^
Thank you, so much! i will try this right a way.

I have the guide book myself and it's made a little difficult when you have no information on the new content but as you said Thank God for the internet.