• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix+ in ENGLISH?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pie

the VOICES are in english (but not the new cutscenes), but the text is japanese

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
All new cutscenes are silent w/ japenese subtitles(i think, correct me if i'm wrong).

The commands are in Japenese.

And why does it matter if the game comes out in the US if the game is already in English if imported?

Some of it is English; Re:CoM is completely Japenese.

Blue

home is where the heart is
That's it,just import it cause it won't ever come here.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
THat'd be nice if it came to the U.S...but I just can't see it happening. They didn't do it for KH: Final Mix, so I don't think they'd do it for KH2: Final Mix+... Maybe they'll make the Chain of Memories part of Final Mix+ for the U.S someday but I dunno. :) We'll just have to wait...

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
why did they include English voices if the game was intended to be exclusive to Japan? It's like they were intending for NA to import...

Blue

I think for Japanese people,English is somehow cool cause they can't speak English at all,and that's why they made English voices

Death

Your #1 Bruh
But its unfair that they get more things in there game then we do i understandy they did one for kh 1 but its unfair they made another and they still get there game first and now there getting to play kh coded and we can :cursing:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Someone show HadesDragon this thread lol.

Microsoft: Japanese people like English voices, it doesn't bother them that much to play a game in English because Western things are deemed as "cool".

Blue

That's exactly my thought,but we can't have everything our way,can't we? :-(

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Someone show HadesDragon this thread lol.

Microsoft: Japanese people like English voices, it doesn't bother them that much to play a game in English because Western things are deemed as "cool".

lol. well tell those folks we have a hell of a time translating their language so why not give in and make English native?:cool:

Dark Dragon

I highly doubt that its going anywhere outside of Japan. but i guess we shouldn't give up, its still fall right, so the US might have a slim chance of getting it from what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back