• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Your really suppose to get final in the TWTNW. Since most ppl got there form from there.

Uhm
Everyone gets it there.
Thats the only place you can get it.

ShadowKazemaru

Yea you can get it on the Cerberus cup their if you don't get it the second time you can get it the third time if not first try. On Easy Mode(Beginner) It's actualy in your Form List after that particular moment once you select it,it's yours.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
On Easy Mode(Beginner) It's actualy in your Form List after that particular moment once you select it,it's yours.

Hot damn o_o;;;
Beh, I tried playing KH2 on Normal once.
I thought something was wrong because it wasn't fun.
Then I tried it again on Expert mode, the Heartless stopped dying after Sora breathed on them, and it was fun again XD

M

Marluxia.light

Yea you can get it on the Cerberus cup their if you don't get it the second time you can get it the third time if not first try. On Easy Mode(Beginner) It's actualy in your Form List after that particular moment once you select it,it's yours.

It depends on if you have luck..<.>

Sora~THE KING

You get Final Form after the Battle-Sora vs. Roxas...Just turn Master form after Sora wins and you randolmy get Final Form.

Jafar:How could I have lost to a bunch of...FILTHY STREET RATS!
Sora:Don't MESS WITH STREET RATS! ________

You are the one that will open the door...to LIGHT.
sora-5-1.jpg

PaopuStar--

OH MY GOD, WHICH WAY IS RIGHT?!

Everyone's saying different things >_<
I also need to get Final Form!!
I have Valor, Wisdom and Master, and my drive gauge is like 6 or 7 or something..
D'you have to level Master Form up?
Do you have to only attack Nobodies in Master?

I'm confused >.<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OH MY GOD, WHICH WAY IS RIGHT?!

Everyone's saying different things >_<
I also need to get Final Form!!
I have Valor, Wisdom and Master, and my drive gauge is like 6 or 7 or something..
D'you have to level Master Form up?
Do you have to only attack Nobodies in Master?

I'm confused >.<

Final Form is detached from the rest of the Drive Forms. Much like Anti Form - it's random how you first get it.
Unlike Anti-Form, however, once you Drive into it once - it's added to the list of Forms you can use at will.
You can randomly drive into it after the scene between Sora and Roxas at the City part in TWTNW.
The way to level up Final Form is one Form experience point per every Nobody you kill.

Hope I made it a bit clearer :)

PaopuStar--

Final Form is detached from the rest of the Drive Forms. Much like Anti Form - it's random how you first get it.
Unlike Anti-Form, however, once you Drive into it once - it's added to the list of Forms you can use at will.
You can randomly drive into it after the scene between Sora and Roxas at the City part in TWTNW.
The way to level up Final Form is one Form experience point per every Nobody you kill.

Hope I made it a bit clearer :)

I've already got past the Sora and Roxas bit D:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I've already got past the Sora and Roxas bit D:

That means any time now, it'll happen.
Just be patient I guess, and hope it doesn't happen in the Xemnas Final Battles where you can't save.

Like how it happened to me three times...
afdklfj;s!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You need to transform into a driveform, and make sure that it hit's a nobody. You may need to try a couple of time's before it works. But if you have luck then that's okay_________________
Where'd you hear the hit a nobody thing from.

Straight after the cutscene where Sora and Roxas fight it is possible to get Final Form. Final Form's first appearance depends on the number of 'Anti-Point' you have. These would, in regular situations, govern how often you go into anti form. The anti points go up when valour, wisdom and master form are activated. You lose four everytime you turn anti form.
At this point, say your chances of going into anti form is about 40%, now that you are able to get final form, that percentage is halved between the two of them, so now it's 20% each.

Now all you really need to do is go to The Underworld, enter the Cerberus Cup, and at the very start drive into a random form. If you don't get Final form, then you can just press start and retry. Keep driving into random forms until it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back