• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIII (RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mat

Rophesith was unsure about these people. Leon and Saquon looked okay but Ocelot looked like he couldnt be trusted. He suddenly got a horrible feeling.
"Sephiroth....he's here!"

mat

"No time to explain! We gotta find him!

Rophesith lept up in the air while Leon was left wondering "Who is this guy?"

mat

Rophesith sensed Sephiroth to be nearby. He had to find him and destroy him. He was the only one who knew how.
He leapt across a building when all of a sudden, a huge sword with bandages on it struck him down
"Hugh" he cried as he fell to the floor....
The figure stood over him"I'll kill you, Sephiroth!"

silentaria

The beast growled and gave a sick smile, if one could call it that. Forward it dove, slicing its claws through the air, making it sing. Reflexively, Aria stepped back, slamming into the table that had held her supper. Without turning, she kicked it over onto its back, so it wouldn't get in her way. All the while she was firing rounds toward its ugly face and chest. The monster was dodging every shot. With her other hand she drew her sword and began blocking the creature's blows. Suddenly it lunged at her chest faster than she could react. With an iron grip on each other, the beast and the girl sailed through the window, grappling with each other until they slammed onto the ground next to the man, who was now alone. They rolled for several yards,each trying to land a final blow on the other. Eventually, woman and beast slowed to a stop, she on top. Cocking the Barretta, she smirked at it and placed the barrel between its eyes. " Adieu,aufhiedersein, goodbye." she said and fired. The creature shuddered for a moment and lay still. Aria got to her feet and looked at the man who was standing a few feet from her. Brushing the dirt from her high-necked overcoat with one hand, she extended the other. " Hello, stranger. My name is Aria. And you are....?"

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"umm hey leon whats up with rosephith? he just disapeared like that? what should we do next? *looks at leon with a puzzeld expression*

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(I'm just a teeny bit confused... But, um... I'll try and get it straight...)

Leon accepted Ocelot's offer of help, and turned to Marwa.
"I don't know what he's up to, but we'll find out later..." he said. "Right now, let's find Cloud."
He started to walk off, then he stopped.
"Maybe one of us should go after Saquon and Rophesit," Leon thought aloud. "Think you could do that Marwa? If Roph has found Sephiroth, beat it back here. We should be back soon. Let's go Ocelot."
But, to his surprise, "Seph" did not fight him.
Shoving him toward a nearby light, Cloud saw that he was not Sephiroth.
"What...Then...Who are you?" Cloud asked.
"I have an appointment," he thought. "An appointment with Sin."

mat

"I am Rophesith, and I see that you are Cloud. The only human to ever beat my alternate half eh? I am most impressed!"

They were all shocked. "Then...you're?"

"Yes. I am a part of Sephiroth.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Sephiroth was more than a little surprised that someone had not only snuck up on him, but heard his plan as well.
"You have heard too much, Saquon," Seph said. "Your end is near."

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
"I would like to see you try and defeat me Sephiroth."

Sephiroth chuckled softly.
"When the time is right, I will enjoy killing you," he said."But, that time is not now."
He paused, then said, "Before you swear allegiance to one side, take a look at what the other side has to offer."
With that, he dissappeared, as if he were made of smoke.

(ooc - last one today...)

mat

"I swear to you I am not in this with Sephiroth. I am the polar opposite of him. I have only on goal: to seek out and destroy him!"
Cloud, however, wasn't buying any of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back