• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIII (RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
OK, obviously there is no FF13, but I like the idea.
Anyway, this RP can have a blend of charcters from all of the FF games.
Or, you can make an original character.

PLOT -

The world is in it's end. Hardly any life remains. In the middle of a desert, an old shaman was on his knees. He was dying.
Holding his arms in the air, he called out, "Sephiroth... Sephiroth... Come back my lord... Open the door to life... Open the door to darkness..."

As the old man crumpled to the ground, a portal opened before him.
Out of it stepped the being known as Sephiroth.
He looked around at the desolate land.
"The door will open, old man," he commented. "The door to Final Fantasy shall open!!!"

Many miles away, in a dark town that had not been there a moment before, a man called Coud Strife stood, weapon drawn.
A voice behind him said, "Where are we?"
Cloud spun around, and swung his Buster Blade.
His slash was bocked by another blade... a Gun-Blade.
"Hold it!" said the other man."I'm not here for a fight...But, I will if you insist."
"What's your name?" asked Cloud, lowering his sword for the time being.
"Squ-......Leon," said the man. "My name's Leon."
"Bully for you," said Cloud. "Get out of my sight..."
"Maybe we should try to work together..." said Leon. "Obviously you don't know where we are either..."
"I don't work with people," said Cloud."Unless I have to..."
He paused, the said, "Maybe I have to...Let's go find out where we are..."
..................................................................................................

OK. If you've read this, put FF13 at the top of your post.
Now, you can choose ANY FF character. Or, you can make your own.
You can aslo have more than one character.
I am going to control Squa-...er...Leon and Cloud, as well Sephiroth.
Please join.
Also remember the rules...
No god-modding, no cursing, don't kill other people's chars without permission.
Have fun!

JB:D

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
FF13

Name: Subject gave up his name after he knew his name was given to him by his fosterparents. Therefore he thought his name was not his own, therefore he now searches for his name whilst in the meantime calling himself Ocelot.
Nickname: Ocelot
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/art-039.jpg (Weapon not included.)
Weapons:
Gun 1: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/SOCOM.jpg
Gun 2: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/ColtSingleActionArmy.gif
Sword:
weaponssparda.jpg

Bio: Ocelot is a Lieutenant in the Shinra's Ocelot Unit. An Elite group of mercenaries. He became a Ocelot after he found out about his adoption. Now he is one of the more skilled officers. His current location is unknown. Ocelot is in the dark Town

((Ooc: HI ...))

CLOUD598

Name:???
weapon:a gun that was once used by one of the greatest bounty hunter that ever lived.
apperance: blond hair & and a torn black cape & rusted armor.
family/story:town is unknown but he once was a noble in a family of bounty hunters but then a sickness came over the town and wiped out every single one of them except him he was off to get a bounty a person's head which was a lot of gil. He came back and then saw all of the corpses of his family so he took the gun and ammo and strode away on his horse.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(OOC - I guess I'll just go on and start... still hope to get more people involved...)

IC -

Cloud and Leon had split up to search the dark and desolate town.
Leon was making his way through an abandoned skyscraper. At the highest floor, he heard a noise.
"Who's there?" He asked, pulling his GunBlade up in front of him.
The answer was a strange screech!
Then, out of the shadows, a dark shaped lunged forward! It knocked the GunBlade aside, and leapt onto Leon's chest, pinning him to the floor!
"HELP!" Leon yelled, trying to shove the snarling creature away.

(OOC - Gotta go... Losing electricity really messed up my day...)

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Name:Saquon
Appearance:blonde hair kinda like Tidus' hair a white long sleeve shirt and red shorts
Weapon:Dual keyblades arcanum ascension and final oath
Bio:Yuna's little brother he was seperated from her when he was young and had to live on his own and taught himself how to fight.He plays blitzball for the Besaid Aurochs

mat

Name: Rophesith
Appearance: Long, black hair. Wears white pants and a gold breastplate.
Weapons: Mursrame
Bio: Sephiroths Light side. Cast aside when Sephiroth went into Shinra Mansion. He has spent the res of his days, seeking to destroy his darkside and put an end to his evil once and for all. Lives in an abandoned city.

Rophesith was awakened by a man calling for help. He stepped out of his spire to see a man with brown hair struggling against one of the black creatures that had attacked him before. He pulled out is Musrame and jumped into the sky. He plummeted down, his sword in front, until he stabbed the creature right through the heart. The creature whimpered and then died. He helped the man up and asked him his name....

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Saquon jumped from building to building because he was being chased by darkness.

"Next time Yuna says go travel around Spira........don't do it."Saquon said.
He finally turned around keyblades raised.

"So you wanna party then lets rock."Saquon said charging through them.

silentaria

FF13

Name: Aria deMasque
Appearance: A tall girl with pale skin, short brown hair, blue eyes. A white mask hides the left side of her face (a la Phantom of the Opera), wether this is to hide her identity or a disfigurement, no one knows. Everything she wears is a cold black, from her black ankle length coat ,all the way down to her steel-toed combat boots. A battered violin case is strapped on her back, holding her sole source of comfort.
Weapons:Two samurai swords,(one with an ebony handle, the other with an ivory handle) and two Barreta handguns. She also has a sniper gun w
Bio: Not much is known about her, except for her proess as a hired killer and violin player.
-IC-
Through a cracked window behind the men, of an ancient playhouse, a young woman, Aria deMasque, watched the action unfold in front of her. " What in the world...?" The man on the ground was helped up and began speaking to his rescuer and the two began speaking but she couldn't hear them over a rumbling behind her. Turning, she locked eyes with a six foot tall red eyed drooling beast. Drawing her Baretta she smirked. " Let's party, you ugly son of a ..."

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Ocelot was whirling his SAA around his finger. He was standing on a bridge overlooking a river of darkness and blood. Screams for help came from afar but Ocelot did not move. A while later he returned his SAA to his holster and atlast descided to aid whoever needed assistance. Sparda appeared in his hand, emitting a darkred glow to his surroundings. He lunged the sword in the ground, creating a darkred portal beneath him. Somehow, his sword gained the power of transportation in that dark city. The red portal swirled up, covering his entire body and in the end pulling him down in the ground. He reappeared before a small group of people. The man that requested assistance layed there on the ground.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Name: Marwa
Appearance: Long black hair, black baggy pants and a black tanktop with a diamond stud, red eyes with a hint of green. black combat boots. pale skinned.
Weapon: Twin swords one completely black and the other silver, the black one has a red handle and the silver has a balck handle and twin pistols.
Bio: Very liottle is known except that she's a well trained assasin who travels around in search for work.
persoanlity: Quiet mysterious and cold but if she's on your side than she's a good friend and a good fighter.

*Marwa watched the brown haired person being helped by the guy with long black hair, she jumped down from the building and walked towards them her weapons safely tucked away*

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Leon slowly looked around at the people who had begun appearing.
Lastly, he turned to his rescuer.
"Thank you," he said. "That thing caught me a bit off guard..."
To everyone he said, "I am Leon. I was searching this town for inhabitants. I guess I found some. Please... Tell me your names... And also, how do you come to be here?"

.....................................................................................

Meanwhile, Cloud had been too far away to hear Leon's cries for help. He was dealing with his own situation. More specifically, a group of Darkballs, creatures he had not yet faced in his life.
"Let's do it," he said, pulling is Buster-Blade out.

(ooc - Thanks for joining everyone!!!)

mat

"I am Rophesith." At this Cloud looked at him strangely. "I was looking for......a friend of mine. I have yet to be succesful, so I took up to living here."

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Saquon killed the last of the dark creatures while a pool of blak blood surrounded him.

"Next time you wanna mess with someone make sure its not me."Saquon said.
He saw a small group of people and wondered if they knew where he was so he jumped down from where he was.

"Hi i'm Saquon do you know where I'am?"He wondered.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
"My name is of no importance now. I will tell you when we meet next. perhaps we will never meet again, perhaps only reunite. I came here not by my concent. I do not know how I got here. I woke up here after a night of sweating and nightmares." Ocelot held out his hand towards Leon, offering a sign of peace.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Leon accepted the strangers handshake, and shook hands with each of the others. To Saquon he said, "I have no idea where we are... My new partner Cloud is around somewhere... Maybe he's found out. I dunno. I think we should check this place out for more heartless though..."
Cloud had dispatched the Darkballs handily.
Now, he was investigating a small building, that he had seen a flash of light in.
"Anyone here?" he called.
No answer.
"Well, let's just find out..." Cloud murmured.
Sephiroth was silently stalking Cloud. He had discovered Cloud was in this town by accident, and had nearly tipped his hand by revealing himself.
He was now hidden and watching his nemesis.
"Now that Final Fantasy is upon us all again, I am not surprised to see Strife," Seph thought."Many others will be coming as well... I need to be prepared... We will meet again Strife... On the last day of your life..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back