• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIII (RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(OK, let me see if I can clarify this before this RP dies... Dragonfly, you said that your character had teleported to Leon's side. Leon was in the airship, with Marlene, Yuffie, and Roph. Then you said Ocelot's power came out in powerful rays. I went on to say that the ship was destroyed and all chars knocked out. Now... Marwa, Roph, Marlene, Yuffie, Leon, and Ocelot, are near the wreckage of the ship. Leon used Curaga on them, then passed out. I was waiting for you to wake them up, everyone. Now... Is that a bit clearer?)

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The darkness that was in his mind transformed to be a nightmare. Dreams of both his own as countless of others deaths. The thought of it all frightened him. What happened! Whats going on! Then Ocelot suddenly awoke ... "AAAAAAA" He looked around to find himself near a crashed ship. "What happened? Last I remember is that we were under the bridge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back