• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XII in the next KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the following FFXII characters would you like to see in the next KH game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Re: Which FFXII character do you want to see in the next KH game?

BALTHIER! =D I'd also say Fran, but she might be a little too.. Err... Maturely dressed for the KH series. 0_0; But I'd LOVE to also see Penelo! *blush* She's so purrdy. @.@ But honestly, I'd Love to see THEM ALL in it. :D They all just rock so much. xDD I think Vossler would also rock in KH. ^^;

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
ff XII eh? well i wud like to see that. also i would like to see ff XIII characters in there ^^

but would like Vayne to be like a boss-fight, u no hell be perfect - like no weapons hand-to-hand combat is rather cool and i wud definately like to see the rest of the gang XD

armytaco

I think that KH just needs to go overboard with sweetness in the next game. For starters there needs to be WAY more FF characters and at least one FF world. Because (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) after you beat sephiroth in that scene where (fight) Cloud and Sephy disappear... someone ( I think sora) said " do you think they made it back to their own world? Well maybe yoou would be able to go to midgar in next game. ( END SPOILER) I dunno. Maybe. I think they need like an FF drive/ keyblades/ more magic/ accesories/ party members.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Akihiko Yoshida designed Final Fantasy XII's characters, so Nomura would have to ask him for permission like he did to use Setzer from FFVI and Vivi from FFIX ( designed by Yoshitaka Amano ).

If anything, I think Vaan and Penelo would be best chosen.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think that KH just needs to go overboard with sweetness in the next game. For starters there needs to be WAY more FF characters and at least one FF world. Because (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) after you beat sephiroth in that scene where (fight) Cloud and Sephy disappear... someone ( I think sora) said " do you think they made it back to their own world? Well maybe yoou would be able to go to midgar in next game. ( END SPOILER) I dunno. Maybe. I think they need like an FF drive/ keyblades/ more magic/ accesories/ party members.

Yeah maybe but i kinda doubt it but that would be the coolest thing ever (hey changes are sometimes good y'know [FFWorlds--my god i sound like rai!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back