• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XI on PS2 in aussie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

does anyone know if Final Fantasy XI ever to be out or ever been out in australia on Ps2?.... because i have found no sign of it being released here except for on computer which i was trying to avoid getting if possible...

S

Shadow Soldier

Its not the greatest game.. you gotta pay to play. and you have to have a hard drive.. its not worth it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
its great MMO, but its not really aimed at FF fans, more of MMORPGs fans..

I have it for pc and ps2.. I dont see why if you have a pc, you would want it on the ps2..PC is way better for it...

Computer is the best way to go..not ps2 if you going to get it

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think people are hesitant about getting it on PC, because some people's PC's arn't as good as others.

In any case, all PS2's are pretty much the same.

S

Shadow Soldier

And besides.. you have to have a mouse and a keyboard I think for the PS2... but yeah, just go for PC if you want to play it.

RenoTurk

shortythugsta said:
dont buy the game if you dont want too pay money every month trust me, and its not the best game out of the bunch

Well, According to some of your posts, you are being too negative..

Beside it is your opinion..

I really have fun with FFXI (even I learn Japanese language a little :D)

S

Shadow Soldier

RenoTurk said:

Hes far from being negative, he's just brutally honest =D

And you have to pay like $13.00 a month.

RenoTurk

Shadow Soulja said:
Hes far from being negative, he's just brutally honest =D

And you have to pay like $13.00 a month.

So far, I know that is your opinion. There is many people that actually enjoy FFXI. There is over 500K people playing game per day so only two people that are being negative or hate this game dont bother me tho.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
yeah not that many people like this game I have a friend who played this game he said it sucks major ballz and he owns all FF's from 1 to 11 and any sequels made he also told me that no one is really ever online when he gets on so yeah you'd be wasting money buying this game it's worst then FFX-2 but 12 its much better

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
RenoTurk said:

Beside it is your opinion..

I really have fun with FFXI (even I learn Japanese language a little :D)

if you want me too be negative i havent even started, plus i have the game so i should know, the graphic of the game wont impress you if your thinking of buying th game the graphic is not like ff10 if you think of buying the game, the sounds you might reconize from other ff games so dont expect music that you never heard before but there are some original music for the game but not that much, the gameplay is good but later your gonna get so bored of it that your not even gonna play the game no more, the most part i didnt like about ffxi were the jobs since there are too little than what i expeected

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The game is good, but some *coughshortycough* FF fans are overall disappointed, with the excuse that it is a bad game. In truth, the disappointment comes from the fact that it is far from every other FF game. I find the money to be worth it. It is still a great game, and as an MMORPG one of the best out there.

S

Shadow Soldier

I dont know what the hell the currency in Australia is. All I know for NA (and canada) Its $13.00 a month. The first two months or first month though is free.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
monkeybutt said:
The game is good, but some *coughshortycough* FF fans are overall disappointed, with the excuse that it is a bad game. In truth, the disappointment comes from the fact that it is far from every other FF game. I find the money to be worth it. It is still a great game, and as an MMORPG one of the best out there.

so true..I love the teamwork in the game, you have to use it to get anywhere in the game..thats one of the best parts...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
The thread is not on whether FFXI is a good game or not. <<; He/She is asking if the PS2 version is availble in Australia.
Allow me to answer.

Dark Fire said:
does anyone know if Final Fantasy XI ever to be out or ever been out in australia on Ps2?.... because i have found no sign of it being released here except for on computer which i was trying to avoid getting if possible...
The simple answer - no. If you want it on a console you could get it for the Xbox 360, but if not, you'll have to get the PC version. I asked the fellas over at EB if FFXI was going to be released on the PS2 and what I was told that PlayStation (The Australian division.) decided not to because they didn't think it to be worth it. It really would have cost a hell of a lot seeing as how it comes with a hard-drive.

$13USD is equal to something like $22AUD.

Dark Fire

Johnny Stooge said:
The thread is not on whether FFXI is a good game or not. <<; He/She is asking if the PS2 version is availble in Australia.
Allow me to answer.

The simple answer - no. If you want it on a console you could get it for the Xbox 360, but if not, you'll have to get the PC version. I asked the fellas over at EB if FFXI was going to be released on the PS2 and what I was told that PlayStation (The Australian division.) decided not to because they didn't think it to be worth it. It really would have cost a hell of a lot seeing as how it comes with a hard-drive.

$13USD is equal to something like $22AUD.

Thanx dude... final and read all that and it was the last one that wasn't bitching about the game... oh and the first few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back