• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-4:Spira's Strongest(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"I guess this is the last time i get to see you guys..." Cloud turned and crutched his way over to a tree and sat beneath it. "Take care you guys...."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh looked in his pocket, there was a trigger for somthing. he had never known what it was for but know he think he knew. he pushed the button and all of zanarkand lite up. it was glowing as he smiled and his long hair blew in the wind, the buildings were seeming to come back together, creating a bridge from one end of the town to the other. Yoh hoped jumped down to a door that had been opened in front of him. he noticed a bike built from older times, his dads bike, it looked very similar to Yohs bike, a note on the side of it read" take this as a symbol of our love, from dad and mom." he smiled as he hopped on the bike, he sped off across the bridge and smiled as he looked up. he could see the air ship in the sky, Yoh waved as he sped up the cliffs of gagazet. waving at the people on the airship as the path led him away from them.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"Your call then." Saquon said he jumped to the top of the ship and looked down on Cloud as the ship rose into the air. Soon they were in luca where everyone was. All of the fighters in the tournament, the blitzball teams and everyone else including Shalinda the news reporter. "And here is Spira's Strongest himself.....Saquon!" Nooj yelled.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh arrived at the ceremony with a roar from his engine. he sat down in the back of the croud where they could all see him from the stage and he smiled. he looked around, alot of people sure were happy to see spiras strongest. he smiled as he stood up and looked onto the stage, he was the only one standing, but he was in the back so no one really cared. he just couldnt believe that he had actually come two minutes away from being in the final match. but he was happy he had gotten second.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Cloud walked around and his legs healed slowly. "Legs...they've healed.....how..?" Cloud jumped up. "I got to get to Luca fast! I didn't know my legs would heal!" he ran as fast as possible and made it to Guadosalam easily. "I'll make it there in about a day."

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina jumped down from the deck, and landed gracefully."They're giving away the rank medals...." She walked to the crowd, and they made a passage way for her. "Why did they do that?" She looked at her outfit,"Oh." She walked through the crowd, and behind Saquon.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"Thanks Nooj and everyone else." Saquon said, he grabbed the trophy and raised it high into the air as more airships came. And now it's time for me to announce that I'm quitting blitzball for good and that i'm retiring from fighting. I've proved yself twice, by defeating Vegnasin and Zeek and this time by defeating Keiji with my own skill." There were murmurs from the crowd and then people started clapping as he stepped off the stage.

"And now for the rank medals." Nooj said.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
ooc:w00t only 19 more posts to go!

ic:

"Alright let's start with second place, we had a tie for second place so Yoh and Cloud come up here and get your medals, in fourth place for showing courage when it was needed Kai is awarded with this rank. And for helping an opponent when he was on the brink of death we give Malina fifth place. Good night everyone." Nooj said.

Saquon looked at his trophy then at Yuna and the others. "Saquon...come home, please." Yuna asked.

"I can't I have my mind made up, Besaid is no longer my home." Saquon said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yoh sighed" what!?" he screamed in his mind as he walked up to the stage." wait a minute what happened to third?" he couldnt help but wonder as he recieved his medal and waved. then stood back a little bit " whers cloud?" he whispered looking through the crowd.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yoh handed cloud his medal" yeah you missed your medal man." he luaghed" i have to give it to you though cloud, that was some awesome battle back there" he luaghed" i cant say i have ever fought anyone that hard." he then looked down at his sword" and about what i said, i never would hjave killed you if i had not been able to heal you. so i didnt mean it, sorry about that."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I don't know yet, but i'm not going back to besaid, only if I have to." Saquon said looking at Malina, he patted her on the head and smiled, "Don't give your parents any trouble got it." He kissed her on the forehead and smiled.

"I will never get that guy." Kai said, "Well since he's not in besaid anymore guess i'll be the new Saquon there."

"Third was going to be Keiji but he's gone of course." Nooj said, "So there ya have it. Good night everyone."

Nooj and the two others left in a airship and disappeared out of view. Shalinda rushed to Saquon and put a mic to his mouth. "Tell us everything. she said.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Hahaha looks like Saquon will be having trouble with interviews for a while." Cloud took the medal. "We should have a rematch sometime."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back