• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-4:Spira's Strongest(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
After Saquon and the gang defeated Zeek and Vagnasin life has been peaceful until the day when Spira's three leaders Nooj, Gippal and Baralai have announced a tournament to see who Spira's strongest is. One person being interested in the tournament decided to bring the greatest crusader and once a guardian back from the dead...he goes by the name of Keiji Kazama. Keiji is being controlled by this ananymous person and wants to destroy everyone in Spira. Saquon tried to stand up to him but lost in a fight and was turned into a child. Who will win the tournament and who will beat Keiji?

rules
simple

Template

Name:
Weapon:
Bio:

mine

Name:Saquon
Appearance:like Sora in kh2
Weapon: master sword
Bio:Yuna's younger brother, last time he was acted like a portal for bahamut to be summoned and has his powers now that they are gone he has to do things old school

N

Nisse

ooc: I'm in!

Name:Yazu
Appearance:Tall, long silver colored hair and black robes
Weapon:two swords
Bio:A mysterious man

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Name:Kai Arima
Appearance:
Picture_010.jpg

(without the wing)
Weapon:Weapon in picture
Bio:Son of the legendary sir Auron, he never really knew his father and never really cared for him either. He has dedicated his life to being better than his father and hopes that winning the tournament might prove it.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm up fer dibs!

*points to sig*
Bio: The daughter of Tidus and Yuna, and Niece of Saquon.((You were turned to a child, right?))She has known Kai for five years, and was born in Bevelle. She is a very goood fighter, and known to be a tomboy.
Wapon: Dressperes

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Okay, now we may start, I won't be excepting anyone after page 10 so hurry and join while you still can. I'm 13 and KHTK's eleven.

ic:

Saquon stood there in his new clothes.

"I hope I don't have to go back to school." Saquon said, "Wow, things sure are going to be different as a kid."

He unsheathd his master sword and looked out at sea for something to hit.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
((Ah, OKAY :D))

Malina was geeting ready for a blitzball match, she was on the Besaid Aurochs, since she joined, they have won four matches in a row. "Ah, I should stretch.." She put her right leg on the bench and streched for the upcoming match.

N

Nisse

ooc: where are you all from?

Yazu stood next to Saquon, thinking:

"Why am I here? It doesn't make any sense... Perhaps SHE is trying to control me again...."

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Sorry but my intelligence won't let me give that information out.

ic:

Saquon was now too young to play blitzball so he had to watch from the sidelines, he stood near his niece. She seemed like a pillar to him he had to look up at her to tell her stuff.

"Remember don't collapse under pressure, this is for the trophy don't fail me. I taught you everything I know about blitz so don't goof up." Saquon said, "Make me proud Malina."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Kai stood in the stands watching as everyone got ready for the blitzball match up. It was the final match, the aurochs against the psyches in a great blitzball match up everyone has wanted to see for awhile.

"Alright, go Malina." Kai said, "Why did she drag me here in the first place?"

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
((I'm from earth :D))
"I will." She gave Saquon a noogie, taunting him of his size. Letty walked in,"The match starts in ten minutes!" Malina nodded her head,"Okay." She had became the Captian of the Aurochs, and since she was the daughter of the High Summoner Yuna, and Tidus the Great.....THe reputation of the team sky-rocketed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back